• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Mafia |OT| Memento Mori

I believe you just committed the same mistake that got TheExodu5 lynched. You used the term bus which (from my understanding) is only used by the scum team to signify scum sacrificing scum or piling on with others. Something like that.

I thought it meant heavily push for someone to be lynched.

Yeah I picked that up too.

And the entire post felt a bit off and had me wanting to go back and see what exactly led to me feeling safe on exmachina64.

Then again, I don't know if I can trust my intuition after Vanguard's reveal.

It'll be an interesting Night Phase, in that I've got some researching to do.

Natiko

Banned
I thought it meant heavily push for someone to be lynched.

I can understand the confusion when just looking at the term by itself, but there were quite a few posts day one explaining why it is a scum term by Sorian. You have been sitting more to the town side for most of us so far, but it is hard to ignore making the exact same mistake a confirmed scum made..

Natiko

Banned
I will say I just went through exmachina's posts day one and as far as I can see he never responded to anything regarding TheExodu5's use of the term bus nor did he reference it. He also mentioned being behind on the thread towards the end of the day, so perhaps he somehow missed it? Seems a bit unlikely though given TheExodu5 was attacking him and he even voted on TheExodu5. Maybe he referenced it later on, going to look a bit more.

Natiko

Banned
But hey!

If you survive today, you can use your power to lie about me and say I'm scum!

I'm not very interesting, but you're more than welcome to track me.

This was in reference to StarSketch. Could be nothing, could be him trying to set her up for a lynch if she were to track him and get results.

I don't know. I'm starting to suspect either Star is scum or exmachina is scum. BlackBuzzard made the claim that TheExodu5 and Style were already doomed to be lynched due to their mistakes and used their time to try and push against exmachina to clear him going forward. I didn't buy into the theory too much but with Vanguard being confirmed town it actually strengthens the argument some as it means they didn't triple team exmachina, but instead only double teamed him with two soon to be lynched scum. That could have really backfired though had exmachina been lynched as they weren't the deciding votes. It wouldn't have cleared Style for sure and probably wouldn't have cleared TheExodu5 either.

Too many "buts" in this argument right now.

This was in reference to StarSketch. Could be nothing, could be him trying to set her up for a lynch if she were to track him and get results.

I don't know. I'm starting to suspect either Star is scum or exmachina is scum. BlackBuzzard made the claim that TheExodu5 and Style were already doomed to be lynched due to their mistakes and used their time to try and push against exmachina to clear him going forward. I didn't buy into the theory too much but with Vanguard being confirmed town it actually strengthens the argument some as it means they didn't triple team exmachina, but instead only double teamed him with two soon to be lynched scum. That could have really backfired though had exmachina been lynched as they weren't the deciding votes. It wouldn't have cleared Style for sure and probably wouldn't have cleared TheExodu5 either.

Too many "buts" in this argument right now.

I can assure you I'm not and I'm begging you to take a leap of faith.

I think either Star or BB is.

Natiko

Banned
So 3-3 BlackBuzzard and Zipped? Lynching Zipped does not get us any real info on other players. All of his votes are primarily based on inactivity and guessing (which is understandable given how little info we have to go on right now, not condemning those that cast those votes). Lynching BB gets us info on Hyper due to his repeated defense of BB. I think that's worth it given Hyper's mysterious day three phase.

VOTE: BlackBuzzard

Natiko

Banned
If I die tonight I wanted to get this put down first. If BB flips scum then look hard at Hyper. If BB flips town look hard at Star and Zipped. If I live and he flips town you can rightfully include me in there but I know I'm not scum and I did have reasoning for what I thought was a scale tipping vote (Star technically beat mine by some amount of seconds).

I will say I just went through exmachina's posts day one and as far as I can see he never responded to anything regarding TheExodu5's use of the term bus nor did he reference it. He also mentioned being behind on the thread towards the end of the day, so perhaps he somehow missed it? Seems a bit unlikely though given TheExodu5 was attacking him and he even voted on TheExodu5. Maybe he referenced it later on, going to look a bit more.

But the term bus (and the fact that Exodu5 misused it) has been brought up lots of times. And those are just the times I've personally mentioned it.

Most damning of all was that exmachina64 responded to a post from Sorian where Sorian directly referenced Exodu5's "bus" mishap.

And now they're trying to ram through a BlackBuzzard lynch.

Vote: exmachina64

Natiko

Banned
But the term bus (and the fact that Exodu5 misused it) has been brought up lots of times. And those are just the times I've personally mentioned it.

Most damning of all was that exmachina64 responded to a post from Sorian where Sorian directly referenced Exodu5's "bus" mishap.

And now they're trying to ram through a BlackBuzzard lynch.

Vote: exmachina64

Ah, I did not catch that he mentioned it early in that post when I looked through. The bold part drew my attention away from it. Something to definitely keep in mind. I'm not going to flip my vote though, too much risk of a no lynch at that point.

starsketch (0)
exmachina64 1357 (1713)

plop (1)
flatearthpandas 1416

franconp (1)
franconp 1437 (1441)
zippedpinhead 1624

ii-vanguard-ii (0)
natiko 1509 (1676)
plop 1646 (1661)
wherearemahdragonz 1652 (1709)

zippedpinhead (3)
matt attack 1550
11037 1637
plop 1661

blackbuzzard (5)
wherearemahdragonz 1709
ii-vanguard-ii 1712
exmachina64 1713
starsketch 1714
natiko 1715

Day Ends:

ora_1480798800.png

Natiko

Banned
If you all are about to cast votes for exmachina you need to do it now. I am not going to let a no lynch happen so I need to be able to unvote if we're at a tie.

Natiko

Banned
For the record, I'm not seeing a compelling case against BB

I'm not seeing a compelling case against anyone but Style or exmachina and both have valid reasons to be left alive as well. My vote for BB is tied to my concern of Hyper without directly risking a Hyper lynch if he is in fact town.

We do not want to no lynch today though. We have the advantage on scum big time as far as numbers go. With how little activity we're getting we HAVE to keep pushing for lynches even if they're based on gut reads or minor evidence, otherwise the momentum can swing back towards the scum team.

Which is more likely: exmachina64 didn't see the term bus at any point even after it'd been used over and over to describe Exodu5's fuckup, or that while writing that long ass post on the last page, he slipped up and used a term he's used to using while in scum chat?

He said himself that he doesn't post long reads because he doesn't want to be mistaken. I'm thinking maybe it's actually because he's new at the game and didn't want to do the very thing he did.

Which is more likely: exmachina64 didn't see the term bus at any point even after it'd been used over and over to describe Exodu5's fuckup, or that while writing that long ass post on the last page, he slipped up and used a term he's used to using while in scum chat?

He said himself that he doesn't post long reads because he doesn't want to be mistaken. I'm thinking maybe it's actually because he's new at the game and didn't want to do the very thing he did.

I dunno if the voting tool is lagging but this hasn't shown up

You're right, I'm a Shadow.

It's at 4.

Natiko

Banned
You all are giving me a panic attack with these shifting votes and mistyped votes. I think we didn't land on no lynch so that's good enough for me.

Top Bottom