• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Vampire the Mafia |OT| A Game of Masquerade

Zubz

Banned
We're so close to the deadline and I don't know how to vote; Blarg & CM's role claims seem consistent and bring the heat off of those 3 and Swamped mechanically, but how do we know they didn't corroborate this out themselves in their Baddie Chat?

Also, Blarg... You mentioned blocking me and swapping Swamped/CM? I can't think of a role like that, but outside of Witch/Doctors, I don't think any roles give you 2 powers, let alone both blocking and redirecting.

VOTE: Blargonaut

Trigger

I was Batman in a game and had two abilities. It's not impossible. If Blarg doesn't die his claim falls to pieces. He hasn't argued that he might survive. He will die. So I don't think there's much reason to pursue him.

Vote: Christina Mackenzie

I was Batman in a game and had two abilities. It's not impossible. If Blarg doesn't die his claim falls to pieces. He hasn't argued that he might survive. He will die. So I don't think there's much reason to pursue him.

Vote: Christina Mackenzie
did you have 2 abilities and were allowed to use both of them at the same time during the same night phase?

highly unusual ability, and revealing them didn't amount to much.

at the same time, it's hard to see it as a scum gambit.

what if he's an arsonist, and trying to convince us not to kill him today so he can fulfill his objective tonight?

You couldn't come up with something else beyond that? There's a whole smorgasbord of potential roles that often go unused in forum mafias that could give you a cover.

I didn't look outside the traditional roles like those mentioned and the role-blocker/switcher/mason. I was worried about mis-information.

Zubz

Banned
Today's been so slow... I'm still not sure who to vote for. I feel the Blarg/Swamped/CM triangle's hiding something, but that might just because they're the only super active players.

In fact, that would make a lot of sense if the baddies just use the excuse of this game's lulls to hide. I hope something pops up while I'm asleep...

Ynnek7

If fat4all is mafia, why would he intentionally try to force a tie? Hindsight tells us that MickD was town, and mafia would rather lynch a townie than not lynch, since they would win faster. Right?

If fat4all did that intentionally (and it's plausible that he didn't! We all make mistakes), the only way it makes sense to me is if Ynnek7 was his mafia partner to force a MickD lynch over a tie.

Is there another explanation?

I thought about this today while at work, and while there isn't a lot of evidence that I can find for it, it's possible that fat4all could be neutral.

Back in the Pokemon game I was a neutral player and one of my biggest fears was having the game end before I could meet my win condition. Having the day end without a lynch is one way to prolong the game.

And now, with Blarg claiming that he's been poisoned, it could be a neutral player who did that.

I'm imagining the game looks something like this:
13 Town (the 13 vampire clans) - so far, everyone who has been killed has been an Ordinary <clan name>
5 Mafia - a usual number of mafia for a 20 player game

That leaves 2 left over, which could either be named power roles or neutrals. If Christina Mackenzie is telling the truth about her claim that puts her as a named Nosferatu, a clan that hasn't come up yet with the dead players.

I'll see if I can find anything else that could point to fat4all being neutral, but for now I guess we'll have to see what happens with Blarg at the end of today to see if he really has been poisoned.

Hobohodo

what if he's an arsonist, and trying to convince us not to kill him today so he can fulfill his objective tonight?

If Blarg isn't telling the truth about being poisoned then something along these lines is the only reason I can see for him to lie. Thing is I'm not to familiar with neutral win conditions, would Night 3 be to early for them to achieve one? If he is still in the game and alive come Day 4 then he is going to come under a lot of scrutiny. Would that be worth the trade off of getting by relatively easily today? If this is all a gambit just to ensure Blarg makes it through the day then with how Day 3 opened I'm not sure it was needed as soon as it was. The day started with CM imediety under fire, and Blarg was only in the running on Day 2 for the author stuff. Dropping that would have probably been enough, which he did. Blarg not telling the truth raises a load of questions for me.

On the flip side if Blarg is telling the truth about being poisoned the only question for me is 'why Blarg?'. As I have less questions about all this If Blarg is telling the truth about being poisoned than if he is lying I'm thinking it's best to let this go to the end of the day and see what happens with Blarg, rather than us potentially wasting a vote on Blarg.

I don't quite buy the theory that a neutral Fat4all would intentionally cause a tie. That would just put him up for lynching. Unless his win condition itself is to cause a tie. I noticed that he's quite impressionable, he moves his votes rather easily based on what other's have reasoned.

Blargonaut being poisoned by a neutral makes sense, he's always a distraction for town. It could be a town power role though, maybe someone who didn't want him around. Unlikely a wasted PR for mafia as lynching Blargonaut is always a possibility. But Blarg being Blarg, until he actually flips at the end of the day I wouldn't take anything he says at face value.

Both Swamped and I voted Blargonaut yesterday, 3 mafia all tied together is just suicide.

I think town should look through Dusk Soldier's contribution tomorrow.

VOTE: Dusk Soldier

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

Christina Mackenzie (6)
Swamped .738 .797
StMeph .739
batsnacks .764
Satanic Saint .774
Dusk Soldier .881
Timeaisis .882
Trigger .903

Ynnek7 (1)
Swamped .806

Dusk Soldier (1)
Christina Mackenzie .909

Swamped (1)
Blargonaut .768

Fat4all (1)
Ynnek7 .740

Blargonaut (1)
Dusk Soldier .741 .787
Zubz .902

Zubz (0)
Blargonaut .757 .768

No active vote for Day 3:
Dr. Worm
Fat4all
Hobohodo
infinit777
Mazre

Day 3 ends:
blu_1480975200.png

Automated vote tally here

9 votes for majority

Fat4all

Banned
After a long weekend of waiting in line to get a NES Classic for my sister and then sleeping forever after, I return with only a bit to say here and there.

---

batsnacks vs. CM - bats style is very blunt and very forceful, something that we've seen since to some extent since day one. It's obvious that he has exhausted more of his efforts on his framing of CM's claim earlier in the day, and it is quite persuasive. On the other side we see CM acting almost defeated and has fallen into an argument of "well, just lynch me and then you'll see" which doesn't seem very helpful if they are town. CM spent a lot of time trying to throw things off balance at the beginning of the day, and to a degree it worked. But then it just kinda fizzled away. CM, if you are indeed town I hope you don't give up fighting against bats, but the way you've played today almost seems like a strategy that might be used by anyone simply looking to survive one more day. Everyone wants to survive, but whether that survival is seen as a town surviving or a scum surviving comes down to the fight.

Blarg vs. Swamped/bats - As I've said before, I don't think being poisoned is something someone would lie about, town or scum. In both cases it's beneficial to get that information out there just in case the person who was poisoned started getting considered heavily for a lynch. Like bats, Blarg is playing very forceful but not in a way that's likely to get people to listen to them. It's rather condescending at times. Still, their claims are somewhat all over the place, yet kind of believable. Their "targets" talk is intriguing, and Blargs misdirections between possible actions/targets could be very important. But it seems like Blarg just doesn't have enough information about what his switching/changes did concretely. Maybe if we had one more day to talk with them, which makes me believe the poison claim even more, because I don't think they would of come out with these switching scenarios otherwise. When it comes to Blarg against Swamped or bats, all we really have are suggestions(orders), and not really arguments. This, unsurprisingly, hasn't really lead to votes or even a lot of questioning for reasons outside the possible powers/actions.

Ynnek7 vs. Fat4all - Concerning Ynnek7's arguments for me being "neutral", I feel it falls apart due to the lack of a solid base for their argument. It seems mostly based on an assumption; That I was trying to delay to gain more time to accomplish some sort of goal, not that they even have any solid ideas to what that goal might be. A point of data instead of a line, and a bit flimsy.

---

my thoughts are currently leaning town on Hobohodo and Dr. Worm, everyone else I'm still wavering on here and there, there's a lot of people in between for me.

Apologies if some of this was a bit word-salady, I'm fairly worn. This has been an interesting day, but I am currently leaning CM.

Zubz

Banned
I can't believe I didn't realize how redundant a Blarg vote was. I know we're close to majority, but I'm leaning towards CM.

In response to your Blarg votes yesterday, IIRC both of you voted at different times, when he had no traction.

VOTE: Christina Mackenzie

Dr. Worm

Banned
Batsnacks, you've been laser-focused on CM here. Before the day ends with you getting your way, could you give us some more reads? I'm interested in your opinions concerning Timeaisis, fat4all, and Dusk Soldier.

We're so close to the deadline and I don't know how to vote; Blarg & CM's role claims seem consistent and bring the heat off of those 3 and Swamped mechanically, but how do we know they didn't corroborate this out themselves in their Baddie Chat?

Also, Blarg... You mentioned blocking me and swapping Swamped/CM? I can't think of a role like that, but outside of Witch/Doctors, I don't think any roles give you 2 powers, let alone both blocking and redirecting.

VOTE: Blargonaut

Attempting to vote out a Poisoned, already-dead player?

I blame my character, but what does your vote say about yours, eh, Zubz?

UNVOTE: Swamped

VOTE: Zubz

cathartic dawning of realization my ass

Swamped

Banned
I'm afraid I've dug town into a hole by my doggedness and lack of flexibility in my reads :( I've tried really hard this day phase to be open minded about everyone, and to scumhunt in places that we aren't really concentrating on.

It's clear that CM will be lynched today. If he flips scum, great! Well played my friend. You will lynch me tomorrow, and that will be a 1-for-1 trade, but will at least give us more mislynches.

If CM is town, hopefully you can reevaluate me based on my own actions throughout the game. We really shouldn't lynch two townies in a row. That would give us less mislynches to work with (especially including poison deaths). So I really really do not want us to chain lynch.

I only ask that you do not lynch batsnacks once I flip town. I am townreading him even though he is very misguided. He is trying to use the information he has available to scumhunt. I only wish there were more reads from him concerning other players. So far we have seen that mafia have killed vocal players who were very adamant about only a certain number of players.

---

Swamped, you mentioned that you scumread Zubz D1+2. How do you feel about him currently, and why? I disagreed with you yesterday, but I'm interested in your thoughts.

I cooled off on him before he posted on D3, just by reading him again during the N2 phase. I guess maybe I was reaching, but his slip about the name of the mafia faction stuck with me. His posts today have confused me again though. I perceive a general lack of interest from them. He sort of...glues Blarg, CM and me all together like we're one giant blob that he need not concern himself with XD. Also, he didn't realize that Blarg claimed poisoned and voted for him (before changing his vote). Shows that he is not reading the thread carefully, maybe because he knows mafia aren't really on the line this day phase? I really don't know about him. Maybe I'm just bad at reading him. But I'm certainly keeping an eye.

---

let's just do this. this whole day is going in circles.

vote: Christina Mackenzie

vote: Christina Mackenzie
Fine by me.

I know there's some suspicion on Dusk, which I totally understand. But I don't think Time and Dusk are on the same scum team. These votes come right after each other, and they are both equally apathetic. I think if one of them was scum they would post a more lengthy explanation.

Swamped

Banned
On the flip side if Blarg is telling the truth about being poisoned the only question for me is 'why Blarg?'. As I have less questions about all this If Blarg is telling the truth about being poisoned than if he is lying I'm thinking it's best to let this go to the end of the day and see what happens with Blarg, rather than us potentially wasting a vote on Blarg.

I think the answer is simple. If I were a neutral poisoner I would probably go for Blarg too as there is little chance that scum would kill him (given that there was suspicion on him during D1 and D2). And if Blarg was scum then, no problem for a neutral poisoner.

Speaking of which...I hate to discuss flavor but is 'poison' really the flavor Blarg? I've been playing through the game and I'm nearing the end. Haven't encountered being poisoned at all. Additionally, vampires are supposed to be resistant to a lot of these things. Anyway, hesitate to dwell on this too much, but I just had to bring it up.

If Blarg isn't telling the truth about being poisoned then something along these lines is the only reason I can see for him to lie. Thing is I'm not to familiar with neutral win conditions, would Night 3 be to early for them to achieve one? If he is still in the game and alive come Day 4 then he is going to come under a lot of scrutiny. Would that be worth the trade off of getting by relatively easily today? If this is all a gambit just to ensure Blarg makes it through the day then with how Day 3 opened I'm not sure it was needed as soon as it was. The day started with CM imediety under fire, and Blarg was only in the running on Day 2 for the author stuff. Dropping that would have probably been enough, which he did. Blarg not telling the truth raises a load of questions for me.

It's not uncommon for neutrals to be removed from the game as soon as they hit their win conditions.

Typically an arsonist has to douse 3 players, so one could potentially win N3.

But to be honest, I agree we should just wait and see.

Dr. Worm

Banned
For the record, I think CM is scum.

At this point, my vote won't make a difference in lynching him, but it would put us closer to ending the day prematurely with a majority. I want to look at other players and see more discussion before the day ends, so I'm abstaining to try to prevent a majority. There's always a couple of people who wait until the end to vote, and I want to see what they have to say.

*snip*

It's clear that CM will be lynched today. If he flips scum, great! Well played my friend. You will lynch me tomorrow, and that will be a 1-for-1 trade, but will at least give us more mislynches.

If CM is town, hopefully you can reevaluate me based on my own actions throughout the game. We really shouldn't lynch two townies in a row. That would give us less mislynches to work with (especially including poison deaths). So I really really do not want us to chain lynch.

I only ask that you do not lynch batsnacks once I flip town.

*snip*

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think so, player

I, for one, won't allow this sordid kind of psychiclogical daretrick to be played during MY lifetime, won't indeed

I'm not gonna let you use CM as a 1-Day disposable innocence shield kow, not I won't

This is what we're gonna do; we're gonna vote either you, batsnacks or Zubz out Today, because I don't like this little network of protection and scapegoats you got going between your little terrific trio, k?

I won't allow it

Swamped

Banned
Oh Blarg. You always make me smile :)

I thought about the implications of voting me out first. When i flip town, what does that mean about the rest of the players? Especially CM, batsnacks, Zubz and yourself? How about the players who didn't really seem to care either way?

VOTE: Zubz

I still think we should keep a close eye on Ynnek. But i want to see if this Blarg train will take off.

*snip*

Blarg vs. Swamped/bats - As I've said before, I don't think being poisoned is something someone would lie about, town or scum. In both cases it's beneficial to get that information out there just in case the person who was poisoned started getting considered heavily for a lynch. Like bats, Blarg is playing very forceful but not in a way that's likely to get people to listen to them. It's rather condescending at times.

*snip*

I agree, it is condescending to not listen to me

*snip*

Still, their claims are somewhat all over the place, yet kind of believable. Their "targets" talk is intriguing, and Blargs misdirections between possible actions/targets could be very important. But it seems like Blarg just doesn't have enough information about what his switching/changes did concretely.

*snip*

That's because my redirectees have deigned to ignore me, because I'm going away soon anyway. Apparently, it's in their best interests to wait in their respective Winchesters and wait for me to blow over, yeah?

What does that say about them. hmm

oh, it's saying that they must be hiding something

¬_¬

Just to reiterate:

N1: redirected batsnacks' power towards Trigger, and Roleblocked Mazre
N2: redirected Swamped's power towards Christina Mackenzie, and Roleblocked Zubz

What can I do, they're denying that anything happened to them?

I'm all I can all I can do about that

*snip*

Maybe if we had one more day to talk with them,

*snip*

awww

*snip*

which makes me believe the poison claim even more, because I don't think they would of come out with these switching scenarios otherwise. When it comes to Blarg against Swamped or bats, all we really have are suggestions(orders), and not really arguments. This, unsurprisingly, hasn't really lead to votes or even a lot of questioning for reasons outside the possible powers/actions.

*snip*

HQ1rKJN.gif

Timeaisis

OHOHOHOHOHOHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I don't think so, player

I, for one, won't allow this sordid kind of psychiclogical daretrick to be played during MY lifetime, won't indeed

I'm not gonna let you use CM as a 1-Day disposable innocence shield kow, not I won't

This is what we're gonna do; we're gonna vote either you, batsnacks or Zubz out Today, because I don't like this little network of protection and scapegoats you got going between your little terrific trio, k?

I won't allow it

So your saying Swamped is using CM as a shield today, and will ostensibly justify her town-ness tomorrow using the same principles after CM's flip (regardless of what it is)?

Well, that's an interesting take on Swamped that I almost kind of see.

Swamped

Banned
We should lynch either batsnacks or Swamped instead of CM Today

I know for a fact they did something to the targets I redirected them to, no matter how much they or my targets try to deny it

Everyone should listen to me

The bold leads me to believe that you have more info based on your PR. I know for a fact that i didn't do anything last night. Why did you recently add Zubz to the mix, because he voted you and then changed to CM?

Holy crap, i didn't expect squidyj to die... Well shit, I wounder if they were right about blarg after all...

-------------------------------------------

Though its weird that he is all of a sudden talking normally now, was Squidj a ghost writer and he was the author that released squidyj's work?

(as of post #836)
As i am reading what blarg is saying in relation to his being poisoned and giving CM powers, I honestly believe him.

------------------------------------------
(as of #842)
This is a very wild day so far from what i am reading. we have CM Role claiming, Blarg getting poisoned and talking normal, Blarg claiming to have given swamped's power to CM and CM claiming they didn't receive anything.

(as of post #849)

Heya, everyone
*cut*

I actually really liked the Tic Tac Toe game between Timeaisis and Blarg, lol. Reminded me of the Plinko game from PiR.

I enjoyed it as well, it was very entertaining.

I have to say, now i feel like blarg is trying to put heat onto cm saying he gave them an item and they are lying.

I am very confused :(

------------------------------------------------------

(as of post #850)

Oh god, that would make me uncomfortable as well. I didn't know it was a racist meme tbh.

(as of post #859)
Did everyone else miss this from Dusk Soldier?

No reasons were given for the votes against infinit777 and Zubz.

infinit777 vote
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=225438563#post225438563

Zubz vote
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=225578225#post225578225

Never really got a reply to if my guess to his reasoning was true... I don't really know on that one.

---------------------------------------
(as of post #863)
Scared to be on a townie bandwagon? The Mazre vote was going nowhere.

So upshot: unsure about Infinit.

At the time, once MickD said he was a town yet again beating an old horse, I had a gut feeling that I was picking the wrong person and didn't want to be part of lynching a townie.

---------------------------------------------------
(As of #869)

It honestly just feels like Batsnacks is trying to get us to lynch a position that the mafia can't take out. Though on the flip side, CM's power does sound OP as fuck...

-----------------------------------------------------
(As of #878)
I am unable to get good reads from this, in one hand i feel this could be scum tactics to take them out, on the other i see reason to it.

(As of #879)
scum tend to get paranoid when there's pressure on their partners.

I placed a vote on infinite777 to see if any one would stick up for him.

that's what i meant by his role. his role was bait.

zubz was the one player to question my infinite vote on D2. I moved my vote to him when he started getting pressured since if he flipped scum I felt there was a good chance infinite would too.

Nice play, glad to finally have an explanation as it had me confused. my response to this is not to defend anyone, but i find it hard to adequately use that tactic as the way it was presented was more confusing than anything.

Also worth noting, the name is infinit, figure if you vote for me again, you would want the name spelt right. I like how the spelling looks like that, plus silent letters are annoying... whats the point of having the letter if it doesn't change or modify anything.

I am very torn on all of this to be completely honest.

Assuming there are 5 mafia ( i think someone said that earlier in the thread) either they would be the people voting for CM or they are the people voting for everyone else. I don't particularly want to vote a PR if CM is one, so i am tempted to stay on my Mazre vote, or instead vote swamped or zubz. Zubz seems to be the lesser of the two because if swamped flips then that means CM is possibly scum as well.

Alternatively, I feel like Blarg is town. i really really do... but ... now hear me out, if he is messing with us and the poison is not real, we lose 2 more town. getting scum closer to the majority. all they have to do is convince 3 people to pick someone else. Blarg could try to slither by and say that it was to lure the scum out . ultimately confusing us more... at which point they will be close to majority.

that last paragraph was just what i was thinking while finishing off the thread, its probably wrong but i didnt want to keep it to myself and some shit like that happen.

for now, I am going to
Vote: Swamped

The bold leads me to believe that you have more info based on your PR. I know for a fact that i didn't do anything last night. Why did you recently add Zubz to the mix, because he voted you and then changed to CM?

ask him

Wait, so you think Swamped's Mafia? Because I've been targeting her just as heavily as you and CM. You're all safe kills, but something something Fist of the North Star something (Which I totally forgot about, sorry).

ask her

Holy crap, i didn't expect squidyj to die... Well shit, I wounder if they were right about blarg after all...

*snip*

about what

*snip*

Though its weird that he is all of a sudden talking normally now, was Squidj a ghost writer and he was the author that released squidyj's work?

*snip*

nah

*snip*

(as of post #836)
As i am reading what blarg is saying in relation to his being poisoned and giving CM powers, I honestly BELIEVE him.

------------------------------------------
(as of #842)
This is a very wild day so far from what i am reading. we have CM Role claiming, Blarg getting poisoned and talking normal, Blarg claiming to have given swamped's power to CM and CM claiming they didn't receive anything.

*snip*

great, although

CORRECTION: I didn't give CM Swamped's power, I made Swamped's power affect CM instead of whoever she was originally targeting that Night

*snip*

I enjoyed it as well, it was very entertaining.

I have to say, now i feel like blarg is trying to put heat onto cm saying he gave them an item and they are lying.

I am very confused :(

*snip*

again, didn't do anything to CM myself

directly

*snip*

Alternatively, I feel like Blarg is town. i really really do... but ... now hear me out, if he is messing with us and the poison is not real, we lose 2 more town. getting scum closer to the majority. all they have to do is convince 3 people to pick someone else. Blarg could try to slither by and say that it was to lure the scum out . ultimately confusing us more... at which point they will be close to majority.

*snip*

ahahahha

Hobohodo

Been a busy day in work, had hoped to post earlier in the day but time got away from me.

I've been thinking about how I see Zubz and CM some more and it's starting to shift around for me, I'm seeing Zubz as the more scummy of the two. The end of Day 2 saw Zubz stating how he wanted to change his vote off of CM and not vote for Mick but wouldn't do it as it would result in a tie that would put him in danger. But it was pointed out this wasn't the case, and as more votes came in he had the chance to change his vote onto CM and not cause a tie but he still left it untouched. In the closing moments of Day 2 he posted a number of times about how he didn't want to vote for Mick D so was in the thread and following along. If it bothered him that much why not change? Couple this with 'not noticing' how pointless a vote on Blarg is right now and his reduced activity for the day is leaving me feeling uneasy.

Vote: Zubz

about what

basically about getting you out of the game from the beginning. I guess that wasn't the right way to word it. At that point i thought maybe you had gotten your revenge on them later so it didnt seem like it was you.

CORRECTION: I didn't give CM Swamped's power, I made Swamped's power affect CM instead of whoever she was originally targeting that Night
Thanks for the correction, makes more sense to me now.

oh, also

considering that this is apparently quite the fast-acting Poison, I'd surmise that it'd be safe to assume that there's no Poison Doctor amongst us

unless you're of the spectacular Daylight variety, though

In which case, I have quite the spine-sore backache I'd love to have get looked at. Massaged, even. Soothed?

soon-ish

That'd be nice to wake up to

soon-ish

Zubz

Banned
ask him

ask her

You're the expert on yourself, Blarg; we can't know your opinions on the other.

Been a busy day in work, had hoped to post earlier in the day but time got away from me.

I've been thinking about how I see Zubz and CM some more and it's starting to shift around for me, I'm seeing Zubz as the more scummy of the two. The end of Day 2 saw Zubz stating how he wanted to change his vote off of CM and not vote for Mick but wouldn't do it as it would result in a tie that would put him in danger. But it was pointed out this wasn't the case, and as more votes came in he had the chance to change his vote onto CM and not cause a tie but he still left it untouched. In the closing moments of Day 2 he posted a number of times about how he didn't want to vote for Mick D so was in the thread and following along. If it bothered him that much why not change? Couple this with 'not noticing' how pointless a vote on Blarg is right now and his reduced activity for the day is leaving me feeling uneasy.

Vote: Zubz

Those were both honest mistakes made during a short break at work and right before bed, respectively. That's barely anything to go off of.

Trigger

I'm confused by these two statements. Trigger, explain what you understood by Blarg's claim?

Oh, I was just confused. If Batsnacks power was directed to me than shouldn't something have happened to me? I didn't get any reports of night actions. It's not really that big a deal. I still trust Blarg for now.

the players I'm most suspicious of are all voting to keep C. Mac

it's making me second guess my vote now

but the scum team can't be this obvious can it?

batsnacks

If I am night killed remember to lynch Swamped when CM flips mafia.

Remember to look at the day 2 votes:
mickd (6)
hobohodo 606
mazre 612
dr. worm 633 (684)
infinit777 670 (672)
zubz 683
satanic saint 685
swamped 717
ynnek7 724

christina mackenzie (5)
squidyj 628 (639)
dr. worm 684
squidyj 687
batsnacks 714
fat4all 725 (729)
fat4all 729
MickD 673

Look at Satanic Saint and ynnek after Swamped, both late mickd voters and both of them voted off the main wagons day 1.

If blarg is telling the truth about being poisoned my yolo pick for a neutral poisoner would be Dusk Soldier.
  • He has taken a back seat this game, voted off the main wagons day 1 and 2, isn't making enemies.
  • He appeared to want to move this phase along quickly.
  • Dusk Solder also voted blarg prior to the poison claim. His vote was unexplained and seemingly useless, or was it? Dusk Soldier could have poisoned blarg and voted him early on so that no one would suspect he is the poisoner.

Trigger

the players I'm most suspicious of are all voting to keep C. Mac

it's making me second guess my vote now

but the scum team can't be this obvious can it?

I'm sure there is at least one scum player hiding in the vote for CM. It's always good to spread out your votes.

If I am night killed remember to lynch Swamped when CM flips mafia.

Remember to look at the day 2 votes:

Look at Satanic Saint and ynnek after Swamped, both late mickd voters and both of them voted off the main wagons day 1.

If blarg is telling the truth about being poisoned my yolo pick for a neutral poisoner would be Dusk Soldier.
  • He has taken a back seat this game, voted off the main wagons day 1 and 2, isn't making enemies.
  • He appeared to want to move this phase along quickly.
  • Dusk Solder also voted blarg prior to the poison claim. His vote was unexplained and seemingly useless, or was it? Dusk Soldier could have poisoned blarg and voted him early on so that no one would suspect he is the poisoner.
I'm more of a breadcrumber lol.

I probably would have poisoned Blarg though.

Top Bottom