• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
I have to answer this with a question. What is the alternative?
2 alternatives: 1. You're SK and Kyans telling the truth about his role. 2. SK was actually a multishot killer who ran out of shots at a very convenient time. Probably scum aligned as no one has even hinted at being a vig.

Which of the three sounds most likely?

Kyanrute

2 alternatives: 1. You're SK and Kyans telling the truth about his role. 2. SK was actually a multishot killer who ran out of shots at a very convenient time. Probably scum aligned as no one has even hinted at being a vig.

Which of the three sounds most likely?

1. Scum and SK chose the same target.
2. SK killed Ty and scum shot SK who had bp.
3. Ynnek is town bp and blocked SK Kyan.

This is 1 or 2.

Kyanrute

Who had items?

I think N1 was lost?
N2 was me
N3 was Cabot - lost
N4? What day is it?

One unknown item remains right? Bomb was N1 or N3, since it did not go BOOM yet I imagine N3 is likelier. N1 was also stolen according to Natiko, so neutral/scum have it and by now it should be used.

nin1000

Banned
The thing is though. Ty4on stopped to be an item giver on D4.
therefore my question from before.
where did the bomb come from ?

*Splinter

One unknown item remains right? Bomb was N1 or N3, since it did not go BOOM yet I imagine N3 is likelier. N1 was also stolen according to Natiko, so neutral/scum have it and by now it should be used.
Ah yeah N1 was stolen.

Ty claimed he gave the N3 item to Cabot, who died that night.

Could have been a bluff to protect the real item receiver I guess

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Sorry Ynnek for missing this post
This is a good observation. Hadn't thought about that.

I checked with Sawneeks and cabot should've flipped with an item had he received one last night.
I lied, I didn't bestow cabot last night. Thought town should know since scum have probably figured it out already.

Remember, Ty didn't target Cabot.

nin1000

Banned
Hamster-rolling-down-into-a-sleep.gif

Kyanrute

Why not ? You were not even here in the beginning and now that it is getting hot in here you start posting like a madman.

But I will step back and hear everyone out.
Don't worry I am no idiot.

Dunno what you mean by the beginning. Before I explain myself, I too would like to hear everyone out.

Bronx-Man

Banned
First off, I wanna apologize to everyone for not voting at the end of the day like I said I would. I thought was I gonna be able to since I just finished up my classes for the day, but I got sidetracked by having to babysit a friend's kid at the last minute. For those wondering, I was going to vote Ynnek. Sophia was on my scum reads, but Ynnek felt more like a pressing matter to me.

However, now we have today. Ynnek says that he roleblocked kyan last night. And wouldn't you know it, last night ended up being the first night of the game with only one NK! Now all of a sudden, Kyan, who no one has paid attention to all game, is posting like crazy trying to take heat off of himself. Seems pretty nervous to me. Almost like his gameplan of trying not have anyone read him just got shattered.

VOTE: kyanrute

Either kyan is a scum that Ynnek RB'd and the SK killed Ty, or kyan is a SK that Ynnek RB'd and scum killed Ty. Either way, kyan simply isn't town.

*Splinter

Fucking unvote until everyone has AT LEAST checked in.

You completely ignore the possibility that Ynnek is scum, or that a kill failed for reasons unrelated to the block.

Today is probably going to by Kyan V Ynnek, but it's also lylo, so we need full claims from everyone before we even get to that.

*Splinter

I'm not claiming yet because the less trusted people should be claiming first, plus I think I already claimed ordinary so there's not much to say.

Bronx, full claim now.

Two kills, one target? 3-2-3 in the case of a neutral thief, 4-1-3 otherwise I imagine.
Man, you really, REALLY want to push this double neutral thing.

All right.

This is going just as I imagined.

VOTE: Ynnek7

Trust him and die.

Ordinary town, Bronx, you know what to reply with.
I decided to skip a few posts for brevity, but this is some grade A flailing after being called out as a killer. :-\

I'd be very curious to hear who Absolut wants to kill today.
It is pretty much a thunderdome between you and Ynnek I think. I suppose someone could have information that causes a swerve, but I'm not counting on it.

Kyanrute

all right

absolut is scum in all possible scenarios

prolly makes nin and splints town then

ynnek / absolut / x for scum team me thinks

*Splinter

im thinking this is mylo not lylo

UNVOTE

don't wanna encourage more choochoo than needed

Man, you really, REALLY want to push this double neutral thing.

I decided to skip a few posts for brevity, but this is some grade A flailing after being called out as a killer. :-

It is pretty much a thunderdome between you and Ynnek I think. I suppose someone could have information that causes a swerve, but I'm not counting on it.

all right

absolut is scum in all possible scenarios

prolly makes nin and splints town then

ynnek / absolut / x for scum team me thinks
None of these posts sound like role claims

🤔

Kyanrute

splints I already claimed ordinary

and to add to the last post, there is a scenario where absolut is the sk but then the "HMMM KYAN IS SCUMMY BECAUSE NOBODY THINKS HE IS" makes way less sense.

Kyanrute

This post speed is making me dizzy. I've wanted to write about the SK kill for a bit now, lets see if I can make it happen now.

Oh and Absolut lol @ 3-2-3 being somehow deflection. Not ruled out yet. Don't think it is likely for now but I just can't ignore the possibility.

So is killing SK a town loss is what I wonder?

3-2-3 turns into a 3-1-3, 4-1-3 turns into a 4-0-3 for night five. In 1st case, as long as the scum kill hits, the votes are 50/50 on day six. While this does not fulfill the scum wincon, they will be able to force it via a tie. Town loss unless town has an additional ability. The same scenario happens in the second alternative.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Fucking unvote until everyone has AT LEAST checked in.

You completely ignore the possibility that Ynnek is scum, or that a kill failed for reasons unrelated to the block.

Today is probably going to by Kyan V Ynnek, but it's also lylo, so we need full claims from everyone before we even get to that.

I'm not claiming yet because the less trusted people should be claiming first, plus I think I already claimed ordinary so there's not much to say.

Bronx, full claim now.
Apparently you missed the part where I already claimed ordinary town. But fine.

UNVOTE

Kyanrute

Question, is town lynch an automatic loss now? I'd imagine it is but lets see.

3-1-3 turns into (sk kill, scum kill):

t,t - 1-1-3 - scum win
s,t - 2-1-2 - game continues
t,sk - 2-0-3 - scum win
s,sk - 2-0-2 - scum win unless town has hax

2-2-3 turns into:

t,t - 0-2-3 - scum win
n,t - 1-1-3 - scum win
s,t - 1-2-2 - game continues
s,n - 2-1-2 - game continues

Hmm, not mylo then I thinks. But if we lynch town, we need SK to kill scum for the game to continue.

nin1000

Banned
I dont get it AB, you are here to make a post but dont stick around to follow up ?
Why post at all then ? I just makes you look bad mate.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Focusing on Splinter for a bit:

If ynnek blocking kyan had nothing to do with there being only one NK like you say, what do you think the reason for it is?

Top Bottom