• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Legend of Zelda Mafia |OT| A Lynch to the Past

*Splinter

Also look at the numbers for an SK lynch:

4-1-3
Lynch SK 4-0-3
Town does in the night 3-0-3
Scum wins

And I'm as sure that Kyan isn't scum as I am that AB is.

Bronx-Man

Banned
context

noun
the parts of a written or spoken statement that precede or follow a specific word or passage, usually influencing its meaning or effect:
You have misinterpreted my remark because you took it out of context.

Read the questions Terra asked.
Answer the damn question. You said that you believe me, AB, and Ynnek are scum. Which do you think is the SK?

sooo AB or Bronx.

They both suck.
The only thing I suck are pacifiers and clitorises, my friend.

*Splinter

On N2 I received The Lens of Truth from an unknown source (that turned out to be Ty4on).

I was told that this would reveal the target's role name, and that it could be used twice .

On N3, I used this on nin1000 and was told he is a Compulsive Backup Item Vendor.

On N4, I used this on AbsolutBro and was told he is a Goon. He has since claimed ordinary, which removed any sliver of doubt as to his alignment.

AbsolutBro is scum.

VOTE: AbsolutBro

Bronx-Man

Banned
No, I don't think I will. Read the fucking post instead.
So your mind still isn't made up yet between Mangum, Nin, & Splinter? How convenient.

On N2 I received The Lens of Truth from an unknown source (that turned out to be Ty4on).

I was told that this would reveal the target's role name, and that it could be used twice .

On N3, I used this on nin1000 and was told he is a Compulsive Backup Item Vendor.

On N4, I used this on AbsolutBro and was told he is a Goon. He has since claimed ordinary, which removed any sliver of doubt as to his alignment.

AbsolutBro is scum.

VOTE: AbsolutBro
Hmmmm.

nin1000

Banned
The only thing I suck are pacifiers and clitorises, my friend.

Ok, that one got me :D

i will stop with that shit now.

But convince me that you are one of the good guys bronx.

enhanced-buzz-28067-1364231406-0.jpg

i miss this face

Kyanrute

but i dont know how to read because i did exclude nin from the thing lol

but this also proves that bronx is full of shit so i am just fine with this

*Splinter

Listen up town, there's no way Kyan is scum with the way Ab went after him today, but I am convinced he's the SK.

Unfortunately as soon as we lynch the SK we lose to scum, so he's safe from lynches. Scum will be forced to deal with him sooner rather than later, so we just have to focus on not myslynching.

Today is easy, red check on AB.

Tomorrow I may well be dead, but currently my vote would go to Ynnek as the scum role blocker.

Assuming that's right, the final scum is between Bronx and Magnum, and I'm leaning Bronx. This last one must be the item thief so no PR shenanigans to worry about here.

I trust Terra for correctly reading my play today. I also cleared nin but nin gonna nin, what can you do.

As a wise Dutchman once said:

Don't fuck this up.

I think Roy said it too.

Kyanrute

i guess it is time now

were i the sk, what i am obviously not, id try to kill the one, the only

BRONX-MAN

on the upcoming night

Kyanrute

scum dilemma

can't reasonably vote for anyone else but ynnek now

but he is scum too fuck fuck fuck

but wait a tie!

but they will then just kill ynnek with a hammer fuck fuck fuck

You really gonna delay this to the final minutes fellas?

Ynnek7

Isn't there still something off with Nin's Item handouts? He would have activated D4 (the day Ty4on quit) and only handed out one item that night.

Sawneeks

Banned
Delayed until 2018. Please understand.

AbsolutBro has died!

Arise.

The goddesses have chosen you. Vanquish those who would stand in your way. Fulfill your destiny.

You are Zant a Mafia Goon, which suits you, because Zant is kind of a pawn and can't do much without help.

As the mafia team, you share a faction kill that you may perform once per night with the command KILL: Player.

You are aligned with mafia and win when the mafia team has a majority (50%+1) of the votes at the start of the Day Phase.

Your fellow mafia members are somewhere secret.

The game thread is covered in Twilight.

Night 5 begins

Night 5 Ends in:
bla_1485730800.png

Sawneeks

Banned
Dawn of the Sixth Day

Upon entering Lyrule Castle, the group splits up, each wandering down empty corridors and through mystery doors.

Kyan walks up to one such door but finds that it’s locked. He looks around quizzically and sees four unlit brazier nearby. Putting two and two together, he exits the room to pick up that lit torch he saw earlier.

Returning to the room, he lights each brazier, only to find that the fire mysteriously goes out before he can get all four lit at the same time. If only I had help from three other people, he thinks.

Running back to the other room, he picks up another torch so he’s dual-wielding. Kyan lights a brazier with each torch and then throws the torches at the remaining two braziers. By luck or game design, all four braziers come to life. With a chime, the locked door opens.

Impressed at his cunning, Kyan waltzes through the locked door into the next room. A large armored knight stands in the middle of the room. As Kyan approaches, it comes to life and starts walking towards him, swinging a large axe.

Crying out in surprise, Kyan turns to flee. Unfortunately, the door is locked behind him.

Kyanrute has died!

Hey, listen!

The goddesses have chosen you. Evil is here, and it must be vanquished. Fulfill your destiny.

You are Blue Link, an Ordinary Non-Speaking Character (this means Vanilla Townie). Have you ever wondered why multiplayer Zelda games just give you multiple Links with palette swaps? Mario games let you play as Luigi, Peach, or Toad. Get on it, Nintendo.

Like the beginning of a particular franchise, you have nothing at your disposal. Not even a jump button. The only thing you can do is VOTE.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

The game thread is a multiplayer spinoff with limited single-player options.

Kyanrute was carrying a Blurry Mirror Shield.

Item jingle

You got A Blurry Mirror Shield! It could really use a good shining, but for now, it’ll do.

Once per game, you may use the command USE: Shield Player at night to use this item. The item will make all actions directed at you be redirected to your target instead.

Note that you can only use this item once, and is used in lieu of your night action (if applicable). That means you CANNOT use both a night action and an item.

Elsewhere, Splinter is exploring the castle, going through rooms in no particular order, trying to make his way to the top.

Entering a well-appointed bedroom, he decides to take a nap before continuing onwards. Splinter makes himself comfortable and starts to drift off, but a whooshing sound interrupts the silence.

What could that be? he thinks. Opening his eyes, he looks around but doesn’t see anything.

Must be a draft. Splinter closes his eyes again, and the whooshing sound grows louder.

Opening his eyes, he sees a large hand falling towards him. Splinter only has time to scream before it grabs him, taking him away to experience unknown horrors.

*Splinter has died!

Hey, listen!

The goddesses have chosen you. Evil is here, and it must be vanquished. Fulfill your destiny.

You are Breath of the Wild Link, an Ordinary Non-Speaking Character (this means Vanilla Townie). It’s been a long time, but you’re almost here.

Like the beginning of a particular franchise, you have nothing at your disposal. Not even a jump button. The only thing you can do is VOTE.

You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

The game thread is like Skyrim.

*Splinter was carrying a Lens of Truth.

Item jingle

You got The Lens of Truth This instrument won’t make things easier to read, but it’ll show you fake chests, walls, and doors.

Twice per game, you may use the command USE: Lens Player at night to use this item. The item will reveal the target’s role name.

Note that you can only use this item twice (once per night), and is used in lieu of your night action (if applicable). That means you CANNOT use both a night action and an item.

Day 6 Begins

5 players remaining. 3 for majority.

Day 6 ends in:

bla_1485903600.png

Vote Tool can be found HERE

Ynnek7

I blocked Kyanrute last night, so a couple things stand out.

Either the SK does not need to make a kill every night, or they purposefully targeted Ty4on, hoping that the scum were also going to target him for their kill. This would put the crosshairs on whoever I ended up blocking that night, which again, was Kyanrute.

Question for Nin: As the back up merchant, do you have the same ability to quit and reveal your role?

Bronx-Man

Banned
I really thought Kyan was either scum or the sk, so this throws everything out of balance now.

Is the item thief also the sk?
Is the item thief scum?
Are there two neutrals here? An SK and an Item Thief? Nin put two neutrals in WWE Mafia, maybe Sawneeks did the same with this one.

nin1000

Banned
I really thought Kyan was either scum or the sk, so this throws everything out of balance now.

Is the item thief also the sk?
Is the item thief scum?
Are there two neutrals here? An SK and an Item Thief? Nin put two neutrals in WWE Mafia, maybe Sawneeks did the same with this one.

5 people left Bronx.

1 scum 2 neutrals 2 town.

You are hiding something Bronx. Tell me. If you are the SK , we can work together.

I won't vote you out ok ? Just come clean.

Terrabyte20xx

Junior Wrestlemania XXX Champion
Sorry about not being here, was at a show in San Antonio, had to drive all the way back to Austin so by the time I got home I was dead tired.

To all, please post your top three, I want to see where we all stand and get something going.

1.Bronx
2.Ynnek
3.Magnum

Top Bottom