• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mini Mafia III |OT| An Amazing Alien Abduction Adventure

CCS

Banned
Really not a fan of how Crab went from "lynch ouro or stupidity" to "let's lynch LP instead for funsies".

Also increasingly suspicious of Kyan.

batsnacks

I've seen faster switches lets lynch gorlak. Did less than LP, ouro, and Time yet somehow is unnoticed by everyone but me.

CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

THREE MINUTES TO GO

Lone_Prodigy (6)
CzarTim #169 #442
Haly #202 #536
Crab #222 #423
batsnacks #260 #343
Kawl_USC #323 #347
melonrabbit #409 #561
Crab #574
Ourobolus #575
melonrabbit #587
Kawl_USC #593
CzarTim #595
Kyanrute #597

Ourobolus (5)
Lone_Prodigy #69 #165
CzarTim #106 #169
Haly #115 #202
Crab #423 #574
Timeaisis #493
squidyj #532
Haly #536
CCS #568
Lone_Prodigy #603

Scum team: Melon, Gorlak, possibly Bats (manufactured activity with the early Gorlak argument). Time seems relatively passive, hard to get any suspicion from there.

Ouro could be town but if he's scum he's going to get away if I die instead of him today.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Really not a fan of how Crab went from "lynch ouro or stupidity" to "let's lynch LP instead for funsies".

It's not for funsies and I still highly suspect Ouro, but I don't want to enter some sort of Crab-Ouro race, because I'm not interested in getting lynched. If people will take L_P, and I suspect L_P (which I do; he was my first fos before I switched to Ouro because L_P was overdiscussed early on), that's a sensible decision for me.

naughty batsie modwarned for being fail with votey. batsie's vote not counted. coin toss will decide as per rule on page 1

pls not do again batsie.

also, crab, >:O

stay tuned for after coin is tossed........

Milling Etiquette and its Consequences

A few of the humans were running around in a mill within the room. With great interest, the Alien Spider noted that this seemed to be a chief preoccupation of the human race in general, "Build milling circuits. Preferably ones large enough that the hoomans wouldn't realize what they are. And walls. Walls around."

At some point the mill peaked and one passenger started to annoy the other milling participants by milling too slow and changing milling lanes without giving prior signal.

"Watch where you mill, you insensitive jerk!"

"Eat my shorts! This is a free country! No one will tell me what to do! Because that's what freedom is! FREEDOM IS GREAT!"

"You are not wearing shorts! Though!"

The atmosphere was getting rowdier and rowdier inside the stifling room with its single tiny round window. At the height of said atmosphere, a number of the passengers started to sing the Eye of the Tiger as loud as they could. The volume produced was incredible! The glass of the little window cracked and then shattered with a deafening pop! Wooooooosssh! Air was immediately sucked out from the room into the void!

Aforementioned said shorts-less passenger was closest to the window, having milled without rules and regards for others, and he yelped loudly as his body was pulled towards the small hole. The stark difference in size was enough to plug the hole momentarily.

"Quick! Everyone! We must take advantage of this!" One of the passengers shouted, "Superglue Time!"

With a few helping hands, and a very convenient use of gum, the rest of the room's occupants managed to use the remains of Lone_Prodigy as a permanent decoration of the room.

Lone_Prodigy's last words could be heard croaking from somewhere inside the fleshly lump, "I see now! This is TRUE freedom finally! I got out of that stupid rat race!"

The others, pleased with their handiwork, congratulated each other on a job well done with firm handshakes and promises of everlasting friendships.

Lone Prodigy has died !
Vanilla Townie
Welcome, Lone_Prodigy, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

sy5lB1n.jpg

Day 1 has ended

Day 2 rises:

gra_1486677600.png

TX5BrJ7.gif

DAY 1 FINAL VOTE TALLY:

Lone_Prodigy (6)
CzarTim #169 #442
Haly #202 #536
Crab #222 #423
batsnacks #260 #343
Kawl_USC #323 #347
melonrabbit #409 #561
Crab #574
Ourobolus #575
melonrabbit #587
Kawl_USC #593
CzarTim #595
Kyanrute #597
batsnacks (Not counted) #619

Ourobolus (6)
Lone_Prodigy #69 #165
CzarTim #106 #169
Haly #115 #202
Crab #423 #574
Timeaisis #493
squidyj #532
Haly #536
CCS #568
Lone_Prodigy #603
Gorlak #611

Kyanrute (0): squidyj #259 #532

melonrabbit (0): Kawl_USC #132 #175, Lone_Prodigy #395 #603

batsnacks (0): Gorlak #57 #611, Timeaisis #82 #200

Crab (0): melonrabbit #137 #237, Kawl_USC #373 #543, batsnacks #375 #441, CzarTim #442 #595, CCS #555 #568, Kawl_USC #560 #593, Ourobolus #565 #575

Gorlak (0): Ourobolus #60 #215, batsnacks #63 #260, Kawl_USC #175 #323, Timeaisis #200 #493

squidyj (0): Haly #58 #115, CCS #413 #551

Timeaisis (0): Ourobolus #215 #504, CCS #310 #379, Kyanrute #491 #597, Ourobolus #504 #565, Kawl_USC #543 #560

CCS (0): Kawl_USC #90 #132

CzarTim (0): Kawl_USC #347 #373

Kawl_USC (0): melonrabbit #109 #111

Everyone voted!

Day 1 Postcount: batsnacks 60, CCS 41, Crab 42, CzarTim 50, Gorlak 35, Haly 32, Kawl_USC 90, Kyanrute 31, Lone_Prodigy 21, melonrabbit 39, Ourobolus 67, squidyj 20, Timeaisis 25

Plurality Lynch

NIGHT ACTIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED UP TO TWO HOURS BEFORE DAY STARTS..... or they will decided at moderator's discretion

PyaO3Sw.gif

Morning Poetry and Mandatory Viewings

The smol but intrepid spaceship was hurtling through the void, past the blue and quiet Neptune, when the passengers were awakened from their rest with a moving rendition of a classic Vogon poetry. Some of them started to scream immediately, expressing their uncontainable pleasure at the unexpected on-board entertainment. This went on for a while.

It was still going on for another while.

At length, the Alien Spider stopped its recital of Divine Poems and cleared its throat daintily. "Ahem. Good morning, my gorgeous future meals! I hope you all had a restful night! I am sorry but some of you are not quite able to rejoin us to-day because they are in my digestive system." A pause. "I mean, they died."

"To satiate your curiosity, however, seeing that I am a very, very good host - you can all check my yelp! review, it is the best reviews - I managed to capture footage of the departures of your old friends: Ourobolus and batsnacks. I hope you will enjoy your viewings!"

VkkkGyj.gif

A transmission came upon the monitor screen and showed Ourobolus wandering about in the room, looking a little parched for want of water. Eventually, Ourobolus was seen to start licking the wall of the room, just in case there was some moisture contents. The wall sections where Ourobolus was intimate with started to alter its texture and shapes. Rapidly, and with alarming ease, a giant cowbell was formed! With every lick, this new structure started to gain size and weight until it fell upon Ourobolus's head and crushed him into a mess on the floor.

Ourobolus has died !

Vanilla Townie

Welcome, Ourobolus, you are a Vanilla Townie.

Abilities:

Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.

Win condition:

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

"I should have placed a sign to warn you guys against licking, to be honest." The Alien Spider sighed. "My bad!"

qcZBk0C.gif

Just as the remaining passengers were ready to resume milling, another scene came upon the screen. This time it was showing batsnacks running down a dark corridor. It was not clear how and when he had gotten out of the room, but he sure was in a great hurry. Eventually, he decided to get inside an unexplainable opened ventilation shaft, where he had to crawl on his belly and elbows until he found himself at a junction where he could have sworn he had passed fifteen times before.

There was a sound from somewhere. batsnacks stopped breathing and struggled to listen. A few seconds passed in which there was nothing but silence. batsnacks breathed again and started to move forward... into the embrace of the Alien Spider. Squelch. Squelch.

batsnacks has died !

Town Mason

Welcome, batsnacks, you are a Town Mason along with your partner, [redacted].

Abilities:

You are confirmed town to your mason partner and vice versa. You are permitted to talk to your partner during game here.

Win condition:

Rr0uqep.gif

"Okies! So, there's less of you to-day :> Hope you'll make better friends with each other!"

Day 2 begins.

Day 2 Ends:

gra_1486850400.png

CCS

Banned
Right, so we know we have MMM.

Also, I'm assuming that the Ouro kill was the Vig/SK kill, he was too suspicious to make a sensible scum kill.

RIP bats and Ouro.

Agreed that Ouro was likely the result of a Vig or SK. Scum would've most likely kept him to lynch today. Although that last minute bats vote could've been framed as bats desperately trying to save a scum mate, so I'm a little surprised scum chose bats.

Hmm.

Need to reread the thread.

Kyanrute

Melon, iirc you tunneled LP rather hard yesterday. Who will you tunnel today and why?
Squidyj, still wanna see me dead? Why?
Gorlak, say something that is not related to bats or snacks.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
These are the scum configurations left, unless I'm mistaken?

TTT = 2 Goons + Roleblocker, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
TT = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather
T = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather, Serial Killer (Investigation Immune OR 1-Shot Bulletproof)
0 Ts = Goon + Roleblocker + Godfather

Vote: Crab

Melon, iirc you tunneled LP rather hard yesterday. Who will you tunnel today and why?
Squidyj, still wanna see me dead? Why?
Gorlak, say something that is not related to bats or snacks.

I admit I was wrong on LP. I guess both he and Ouro were having an off day.

And as I've said I need to reread the thread before I'm able to be more coherent on my thoughts.

CCS

Banned
So to clarify:

10 people left
3 scum, including a blocker
50/50 chance of an SK.
1 surviving mason.
1 innocent child.
At least one other town PR.

CCS

Banned
Technically not quote 50/50 chance of SK, but I can't be arsed to do the calculation of SK v Vig probabilities right now.

Haly

So the big thing is it was down to Crab and Ouro and suddenly it was down to LP and Ouro, (except Ouro died anyway RIP). That makes me think Crab is powered scum. Maybe his personality is just that magnetic but I assumed he had help.

Lone_Prodigy (6)
Crab #574
Ourobolus #575
melonrabbit #587
Kawl_USC #593
CzarTim #595
Kyanrute #597
batsnacks (Not counted) #619

We can cut out bat and Ouro from this list:

Lone_Prodigy (6)
Crab #574
melonrabbit #587
Kawl_USC #593
CzarTim #595
Kyanrute #597

And I'm not sure CzarTim would bus Crab first thing in the morning so:

Lone_Prodigy (6)
Crab #574
melonrabbit #587
Kawl_USC #593
Kyanrute #597

I was also feeling good about Kawl last night, not an exoneration just trying to pare it down.

Lone_Prodigy (6)
Crab #574
melonrabbit #587
Kyanrute #597

I don't think scum would put all their eggs into one basket like this, and we know there are 3 scum, so I'm guessing there's 2 scum in between these 3 and one more hiding elsewhere. Of course, Czar and Kawl can also be scum but I'm far less suspicious of them than Crab and Kyan and, to a lesser extent, melon.

Haly

Whenever you have the time, would love to hear your thoughts about the other train too.

It was town mislynching town, what else is there to say? The vote leader who gets the most movement is most suspicious, not the leader who was still the leader to the very end. Scum doesn't care to create new leaders except when their members are threatened.

Timeaisis

Another mason and def a SK or vig. Crab's vote flipping yesterday abruptly to LP really does not sit right. I'm gonna go back and look at the day end.

Kyanrute

I don't think scum would put all their eggs into one basket like this, and we know there are 3 scum, so I'm guessing there's 2 scum in between these 3 and one more hiding elsewhere. Of course, Czar and Kawl can also be scum but I'm far less suspicious of them than Crab and Kyan and, to a lesser extent, melon.

It was town mislynching town, what else is there to say? The vote leader who gets the most movement is most suspicious, not the leader who was still the leader to the very end. Scum doesn't care to create new leaders except when their members are threatened.

Ourobolus (4+LP+Haly)
Timeaisis #493
squidyj #532
CCS #568
Gorlak #611

Who is the hiding scum (or two) and why?

Haly

In between Gorlak/Time/Squid I'd put money on Gorlak but this is besides the point isn't it?

Kyanrute

I don't think it is. I am the scattergun-man after all, everything must be thought about. But seriously, I don't see why only one train warrants a discussion while the other can be ignored.

Top Bottom