• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF OT 14: The Alpha and The Omega

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrionX

Speaking of ginger discrimination, why don't I ever see y'all talking about the lead heroine of FFXV, Florence + the Goddess?

Is it because she's not pop enough, or is it that you're afraid she'll outshine all of your faves with her ethereal creativity and talent? Tragic

200.gif

rhandino

Banned
New music from Lorde on March 7. Just saw the news over at Disco Naivete.
dfs;dlfkjsdas;dj;alskdj;alsdjk;asdj;alskd jhkljs hldf

dlkaj;lakdjf;ldsjkfa;dljf;sdalkjfl;asdkjf;asdlfjk;asldkjfsl;adkf

dfjksd;fjdsfkfds'fljsdl;kjf;lksj;sakdjsadjlaskdjasoiupoijew;led

vJnyytH.gif

Speaking of ginger discrimination, why don't I ever see y'all talking about the lead heroine of FFXV, Florence + the Goddess?

Is it because she's not pop enough, or is it that you're afraid she'll outshine all of your faves with her ethereal creativity and talent? Tragic

200.gif
This comm stanned hard for her during the release period of HBHBHB

200.gif

Lungs is one of the best albums ever made.

A shame about both of her follow ups tho!

RAnGApP.gif

WaffleTaco

Wants to outlaw technological innovation.

200.gif
Well she did get pretty high in the PopGaf Poll. She also hasn't released an album in two years almost.

Bladenic

200.gif

Her FFXV EP was one of the best releases of 2016

Koodo

Banned
Remember when Lorde curated a soundtrack album that was better than the fecal matter expelled by the majority of girls that get passed around here.

RAnGApP.gif

rhandino

Banned
The effort you constantly put on the polls is really great!!! =3

As for the dream collab? My dream is something between Rih and Katheryn and maybe something Katy/Hitlord just for the kiis.

RAnGApP.gif

WaffleTaco

Lol at Chained to the Rhytmn being a flop...seriously the other three were actual flops, I think you should have chosen...something else. Also my dream collaboration is Kanye West and Taylor Swift, but wasn't an option so I chose Beyoncé and Adele. My other option was Nicki and Taylor.

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Madonna & Gaga would be the most iconic collab. Imagine what they'd create? Shame they hate each other.

Also kii @ Sony's Zelda clone looking like a generic, Order 1886 sized mess. I predict a flop. Horizon: Zero Interest has no chance against Breath of the Wild critically or commercially. Then again, what does?

RAnGApP.gif

enigmatic_alex44

Whenever a game uses "middleware," I expect mediocrity. Just see how poor TLOU looks.
Make sure to watch Arrival starring the underrated Amy Adams if y'all haven't seen it yet. I rewatched it last night (on blu ray) and it cemented it's place as the best sci-fi film of the past 10 years (poor Passengers). The soundtrack, clever story, subtleties, alien design, cinematography, and Amy's acting, just wow.

10/10. 👍

WaffleTaco

Horizon looks so painfully generic and boring.
This is true, don't go into a Horizon thread and say that though
Make sure to watch Arrival starring the underrated Amy Adams if y'all haven't seen it yet. I rewatched it last night (on blu ray) and it cemented it's place as the best sci-fi film of the past 10 years (poor Passengers). The soundtrack, clever story, subtleties, alien design, cinematography, and Amy's acting, just wow.

10/10. 👍
It's a really good movie. I love this trend of space sci fi movies. I would have to say out of the most recent four (Gravity, Interstellar, Martian, Arrival), my favourite is Interstellar. Arrival is a nice second or third.

Have fun "exploring" tons and tons of barren wastelands in Zelda: Tired Breath of The Company That's Always Playing Catch Up With Popular Trends In The Industry.

RAnGApP.gif
This is true as well. I really wish some company could actually make a good Zelda clone.

Have fun "exploring" tons and tons of barren wastelands in Zelda: Tired Breath of The Company That's Always Playing Catch Up With Popular Trends In The Industry.

RAnGApP.gif

I don't even know if I'm getting it or not. 99% of all open world games are G A R B A G E but sometimes all it takes for me is a Zelda coat of paint. That's how they got me with Hyrule Warriors, after all. And I still play that to this day.

Vazduh

10/10. 👍

Yup, it's a great movie. I really thought Amy would get nominated for either that or Nocturnal Animals (also damn good), but alas, it wasn't meant to be...

I don't even know if I'm getting it or not. 99% of all open world games are G A R B A G E but sometimes all it takes for me is a Zelda coat of paint. That's how they got me with Hyrule Warriors, after all. And I still play that to this day.
We all know you're required to buy it because you work at Nintendo sis don't lie, Reggie is watching.

botty

Banned
About two years ago we were taking jabs at Pupi's grammar. Now look at ha.

When will enigmatic_alex show personal growth?

A4OUDRo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom