• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NBA 2016-2017 Season |OT| What do the Liberty Bell and Ben Simmons have in Common?

phanphare

Banned
Actually seems like a reasonable call to me. It it weren't a foul then you should lightly tap someone's elbow every time they shoot. League FG% would fall to 10%.

it's a foul, I just don't think it's a foul in the last seconds of the 4th quarter on the last shot of the game

Probably horseshit, but some random stock trader from Michigan claiming he's in the know is tweeting the possibility of a 3 way deal where Orlando gets Reggie Jackson, Detroit gets Lou Williams and Mario Hezonja and Lakers get Detroit's 2017 first rounder and cap filler.

rambis

Banned
Actually seems like a reasonable call to me. It it weren't a foul then you should lightly tap someone's elbow every time they shoot. League FG% would fall to 10%.
It was terrible. You could barely discern from the replay if they actually touched or not. For the ref to call that as late as he did screamed bail out.

Tom Penny

Probably horseshit, but some random stock trader from Michigan claiming he's in the know is tweeting the possibility of a 3 way deal where Orlando gets Reggie Jackson, Detroit gets Lou Williams and Mario Hezonja and Lakers get Detroit's 2017 first rounder and cap filler.
Orlando literally had no clue what they are doing. Guys making multi millions to be to have no vision for a team.

I honestly have no idea anymore if the Pacers should trade Paul George.

He's 26 year old franchise type two way player and the new CBA will make it very advantageous for him to stay in Indy long term. I wouldn't even consider a deal. What are the odds that's you get a player as good as Paul George in whatever package of picks and prospects you get in return?

Gigglepoo

He's 26 year old franchise type two way player and the new CBA will make it very advantageous for him to stay in Indy long term. I wouldn't even consider a deal. What are the odds that's you get a player as good as Paul George in whatever package of picks and prospects you get in return?

I think my biggest fear is that we're too far away from contending. By the time we get enough pieces, he'll be in the latter stages of his prime, and we would have blown his career.

On the other hand, Myles Turner might be an All Star next season. That's why it's a difficult call. If Turner pans out, we'd be crazy to trade PG. But if he doesn't? We're going to stuck at .500 with little chance of climbing to real relevance.

I think my biggest fear is that we're too far away from contending. By the time we get enough pieces, he'll be in the latter stages of his prime, and we would have blown his career.

On the other hand, Myles Turner might be an All Star next season. That's why it's a difficult call. If Turner pans out, we'd be crazy to trade PG. But if he doesn't? We're going to stuck at .500 with little chance of climbing to real relevance.

I think you just keep trying to put pieces around him and hope that you can get a couple of breaks and have a 2011 Mavs type season one of these years. Not to say that PG is as good as Dirk, but getting a franchise guy is so tough, that's like half the battle, when you have one, especially one that is 26 years old, you have to keep grinding.

I honestly have no idea anymore if the Pacers should trade Paul George.

I think he's in a weird situation because I feel he's just a little bit overrated, like he's very very good but not really elite good, but even considering that I don't know if they're getting a package that might be big enough to make it worth it. Plus the only team with the assets to be able to do that and the need for a guy like Paul George is probably Boston. And Danny knows it, so I'd fully expect him to low-ball the Pacers which would make a deal even more complicated.

Line_HTX

C45CnMCXUAE-hHK.jpg

Ugh, who fucking cares? At this point fuck Westbitch and Kevin Durbitch for this dumbass drama nonsense. Fuck stupid drama, it has no place in this.

OldMan

Banned
Think I'll skip watching this years all star game and wouldn't mind if they abolished it completely.

Ty Lue has a first half head coaching stint under his belt so that's cool. Cya guys after the break.

Best,

OLDMAN

Think I'll skip watching this years all star game and wouldn't mind if they abolished it completely.

Ty Lue has a first half head coaching stint under his belt so that's cool. Cya guys after the break.

Best,

OLDMAN

Not sure how you achieved perma-junior status, but signing your posts isn't helping.

I don't remember, do losing record teams usually get in? Seems dumb

Science is just liberals trying to trick people into making the world a better place, Kyrie's not falling for it

Well over half the league gets in the playoffs, so yea there's usually a losing record or two every year.

Mostly in the east. Seeing it for the west is unusual.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Holy Shit @ Westbrook Press Conference

All reporters stirring the pot, trying to create drama, yet Westbrook went on a "Who you Rocking? Fashion wise"

Holy Shit, well played sir
Got all media shook

Better than "Next or No Comment!"

Tommy DJ

You know, I think it's shit like Kyrie being a conspiracy theorist that has Coach Pop go "maybe I should teach my players something more than basketball because they really know shit all".

Top Bottom