• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb #27 | http://cbsinteractive.com/careers

AlarmingElatedComet.gif

Menitta

I'm as bummed that Drew is leaving as the next guy, but I'm sorry that title is hilarious.

I know I don't post here much, but I'll miss Drew. I was always interested in what he had to say about flying on the bombcast. My dad used to be a pilot so that stuff is super interesting to me.

wenis

Registered for GAF on September 11, 2001.
I don't know that the Switch launch lineup warrants anything more than like two or three quick looks, anyway.
There's the ten minutes to turn on the system and get that patented "Giant Bomb Splash Screen and Menu Scroll®" that every console launch deserves. Then yes.

Quick Looks

All that r&d deserves a even quicker look

Lets feel old

Next month will mark 5 years since GB was bought by CBSi

2017 will also be year 3 since Jason and Dan joined the squad.

Edit. Holy hell. I guess Giant Bomb has been a CBS product longer then it was a Whiskey Media joint. Fuuuuck what am i doing with my life.

GB launched March 2008. CBSi Buyout in March 2012. Thats only 4 years.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I dunno, I don't feel that old about it seeing that I've been following giantbomb since early teens. Feels more like a part of my life in a way.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Lets feel old

Edit. Holy hell. I guess Giant Bomb has been a CBS product longer then it was a Whiskey Media joint. Fuuuuck what am i doing with my life.

when I want to feel old I look in the mirror thanks.

:(

I remember listening to the Hotspot during lunch during my last year of school while think thinking of how I was gonna ask this girl out.

I asked her out. It was OK for a while. Also if her facebook is any indication at some point she became super racist since then.

Hoo-doo

Banned
Lets feel old

Damn, I've been religiously watching these guys do their thing for all 9 fucking years.

When they started I was a high-school drop out, nine years later and i've graduated med school and am working as a resident.
I will watch these guys kick it for as long as i'm able. We ride together, we die together.

I listened to the latest Ryckert-era Beastcast and of course it's about cheese products. Although the segment where Navarro opened up about his depression really resonated with me given how it mirrors what I am going through right now.

Sorry if the sentimentality is getting...cheesy. Back to more Drew gifs.

I listened to the latest Ryckert-era Beastcast and of course it's about cheese products. Although the segment where Navarro opened up about his depression really resonated with me given how it mirrors what I am going through right now.

Sorry if the sentimentality is getting...cheesy. Back to more Drew gifs.

*Bakalar kiss on the cheek*

Hjod

Banned
Ok, the Berserk QL is funny as hell, Jeff not giving a fuck got even funnier after reading the comments on YT. Haha.

Top Bottom