• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | February 2017 - Giveaways are back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unfortunately 1 & 2 are broken to shit due to DriectDraw emulation issues. You have to use a bunch of hacks to get it to work at a reasonable framerate.

I'm sure I would have put it on my wishlist. Will take a look

Edit - No Truce for the Furies ... maybe, but probably not
thanks but no, I really can't find it, I'm sure it's not released but even filtering with tags no dice. Maybe it was removed

def sim

I've owned every Nintendo system from the NES forward, but stopped at Wii, where I never used the thing other than the odd party game.

More galling is Nintendo making you pay again to access your old purchases. An abhorrent notion imo

And also, I expect a refresh with better battery soon enough anyway, so why bother

The Wii I purchased was, fairly quickly, claimed by my family. Wii Sports was a big hit for them and they played bowling on it for ~2 years. What a hell of a thing.

Anyway, I wouldn't have kept the pre-order if BotW wasn't a launch title. I'm curious to see their take on open world gameplay.

Nzyme32

The Wii I purchased was, fairly quickly, claimed by my family. Wii Sports was a big hit for them and they played bowling on it for ~2 years. What a hell of a thing.

Anyway, I wouldn't have kept the pre-order if BotW wasn't a launch title. I'm curious to see their take on open world gameplay.

Yeah, without doubt that will be really interesting, and so far sounds to be absolutely fantastic, but that's never enough to justify a system purchase when I keep putting money into so many other things that are probably more important. So I'll wait and see what happens. Chances are I'll do what I did with the Gamecube, and buy more games when they reach a disposable cost

TAFK

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (TAFK, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last day, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Chroma Squad -- MB-FFC7123F358EFBAC - Taken by Nomadic Sparks. 2 entrants total.
Day of the Tentacle -- MB-FBBCD8703531183A - Taken by enbred. 1 entrants total.
Hand of Fate -- MB-CD1F425DB99C3B1E - Taken by longlivegaming. 16 entrants total.
Invisible, Inc. -- MB-FB03FEE387526A8B - Taken by kionedrik. 23 entrants total.
Super Meat Boy -- MB-5AF6F41BB65C4EB2
VVVVVV -- MB-2F64ADE68B27CEF8

t1488330812z1.png

Good luck everyone! Giving away excess HB keys

barber

So, just saw the nintendo indie direct and...
Is bit trip runner 3 going to be a full blown switch exclusive? It says "switch exclusive" meanwhile other games have "console exclusive".... Uggg i hate that -.-

Hektor

For info, I think we have managed to achieve this.

Right now:
- game names are clickable and linked to their Steam store page

beShhyY.png

Msi6fpS.png

- Modbot codes are left-clickable and the private message is auto-filled (but not the title)

rEDk1js.png

D819dtJ.png

Wait WHAT?! You actually made it. Sweet!

This is great! Thank the internetgods!
(and also Pete, Wok and everybody involved in this lifechanging script!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom