• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Tactics Ogre PSP - TGS 2010 Trailer up! | ALL HAIL MATSUNO! LET US FAP FOREVER!

kiryogi

Banned
I know Segata says we need to learn more words to describe a game we really want and like. But awesome fits :D

Aeana

That looked really amazing.
They really nailed the SNES look in 3D.
And omg the music. :\

It's going to be hard to wait for the English version if it isn't soon after the Japanese release, but I must be patient. AOS will make it even better.

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Aeana said:
That looked really amazing.
They really nailed the SNES look in 3D.
And omg the music. :\

It's going to be hard to wait for the English version if it isn't soon after the Japanese release, but I must be patient. AOS will make it even better.
Is it confirmed to be AOS? Cause I'd rather not get overly flowery like the guy who did FFT PSP.

duckroll

http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/302/302242/
http://news.dengeki.com/elem/000/000/302/302223/

Demo impressions!

c20100917_tactics2_05_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

c20100917_tactic1_02_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

c20100917_tactic1_03_cs1w1_640x480.jpg

Aeana

HK-47 said:
Is it confirmed to be AOS? Cause I'd rather not get overly flowery like the guy who did FFT PSP.
Yes. It's likely to be both AOS and Joseph Reeder together, like FF12 and FFTA2, but AOS did confirm his involvement.

oracrest

Holy fuck nuggets!!!!1

But seriously, something about this team just blows my gourd. The music, the olde style maps, and strict medieval art direction. It's so good!

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Those cards look great, but I don't think we're going to get those in the west, are we? :<

Music is soooooooooooooo good. I can't wait for the soundtrack.

It's still unbelievable that this is happening. One of my favourite games of all time actually getting the respect it deserves. ~sniff~

HK-47

Oh, bitch bitch bitch.
Aeana said:
Yes. It's likely to be both AOS and Joseph Reeder together, like FF12 and FFTA2, but AOS did confirm his involvement.

Well thats ok. They work well together.

I think that duckroll needs to do a lot more shouting from rooftops because this thread isn't getting near the amount of hits as it should.

randomkid

Heh, we're never gonna get a TO thread without some kind of jizz reference in the title are we?

I've got a good feeling about those tarot cards coming to America as a bonus item too. I almost never buy games Day 1 these days, but that would be the thing to push me over the edge for this one.

Crakatak187 said:
I'm going to sink so many hours into this game that my penis will shrivel.

Yeah, and you know what you're gonna say? "Thank you Mr. Matsuno, may I have another?" You're gonna say it and you're gonna like it.

Jerk

Banned
I know this may sound shallow, but the fact that they are using FFTA2-styled effects makes me more happy than anything else announced thus far.

Jerk 2.0 said:
I know this may sound shallow, but the fact that they are using FFTA2-styled effects makes me more happy than anything else announced thus far.

There's enough stuff added for everyone to appreciate.

This is how you do an upgraded release.

Top Bottom