• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Star Wars: The Last Jedi Official Teaser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cess007

Kylo's face looks fine? It could be a flashback.

He has a scar on his eyes, no?

suwvim.PNG

Yeah good trailer, has a very ESB "everything is doomed" vibe and shades of KOTOR 2 with the "if there are no jedi, there would be no sith" concept maybe. I'm hyped and in, probably not gonna watch any future trailers.

Kuro

Considering the director this movie is going to shit on TFA. TFA was mediocre only marginally better than than the prequels because of a better script and acting.

Pineapple

So, it seems Luke has mastered this "balance" of the light and dark side of the Force, and he's trying to teach Rey to harness this balance as well.

But given that she's not as powerful or as steadfast as Luke, and that she hasn't really been tested, I'm assuming she may very well fall to the Dark side completely.

So, it seems Luke has mastered this "balance" of the light and dark side of the Force, and he's trying to teach Rey to harness this balance as well.

But given that she's not as powerful or as steadfast as Luke, and that she hasn't really been tested, I'm assuming she may very well fall to the Dark side completely.

Same here.... I always thought she'd become evil. I don't think she's a skywalker... at least not yet. Daisy said on stream it will be something we don't expect, right?

Forkball

Training.
Pesticide.
Burning.

Not really sure what to think. The set pieces they showed off were pretty minimal, though that was the same with the first TFA trailer as well.

Also Rey was reading the manuscript for this:

jedi-path.jpg

Gurrry

Some of yall seem to forget that the first TFA trailer was shorter and showed even less than this.

There will be another one that spoils the shit out of you guys who need that sort of assurance. Be patient.

smokeymicpot

Beat EviLore at pool.
Looks fucking awesome. Hopefully we get a montage with Rey training in the mountains. Some Rocky 4 shit.\

Some of yall seem to forget that the first TFA trailer was shorter and showed even less than this.

There will be another one that spoils the shit out of you guys who need that sort of assurance. Be patient.

That will be the third trailer.

And when that one comes you're gonna see five pages of "Why even watch the movie the whole thing is in the trailer."

MMarston

Was getting caught part of your plan?
A lot of you people sound like you've never seen Hollywood marketing before.

Of course it's fucking nothing. But it's pretty good nothing. It's "fucking Star Wars" nothing.

That's really all they need to put across to the public.

Gurrry

That will be the third trailer.

Ok then im safe to watch atleast 1 more after this. But who am I kidding, Ill have to watch all 3 of them. Even if I want to go media blackout, my will is too weak!

And when that one comes you're gonna see five pages of "Why even watch the movie the whole thing is in the trailer."

Exactly. Some people will never be satisfied when it comes to star wars. But every single person complaining will buy a ticket and love the movie.

Mariolee

Was the Jedi Order logo ever shown in the OT? If not, I like again the continuity to the prequels instead of shoving them to the side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom