• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

YouTube "pranksters" Daddyofive deny abuse (Up: mom gets custody of two youngest)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LNBL

We have seen how they act actually angry. The H3H3 video only touched the tip of the iceburg I guess so they could play it for laughs.
Yea just watched the Defranco videos, what the fuck was my reaction.

These poor kids man, the little girl got slapped by her step brother and the asshole sat there and laughed at her.

This is actually shocking that they managed to make so many videos while continuing to attract an audience and it didn't blow up before now.

Cody is abused, plain and simple.

The worst part was when he said to his son that he should never hit girls but his sister doesn't count, so she gets hit the face and starts crying.

Also those bruises on Cody's arm and hearing the thick as shit mother mock his mental illness on video because she doesn't understand it.

Merc_

These are some awful fucking people and I hope to see an update to this story where the kids have been taken away by CPS.

Suikoguy

I whinny my fervor lowly, for his length is not as great as those of the Hylian war stallions
This is actually shocking that they managed to make so many videos while continuing to attract an audience and it didn't blow up before now.

It is, and it isn't.

I think it may also be a side effect of algorithms and suggested content creating isolated bubbles.

on the other hand

It's horrifying that many people watched this and apparently either kept it to themselves or shared it with other people who found nothing wrong with it.

Wait...reinvestigate?

The "wife" claims they were investigated already. I seriously doubt that.

depths20XX

Half of this shit I can't even understand why you'd think it's a good idea to put on youtube. Chastising your child while they cry, commenting about how they're 'not normal' and 'crazy'. I can only think how Cody would feel if he saw this years later, or even now. Fuck it though, it's all for the views.

old

Just found out the whole family went to Disney. The parents and all the kids...but Cody. They didn't invite Cody.

Zomba13

Just found out the whole family went to Disney. The parents and all the kids...but Cody. They didn't invite Cody.

They didn't invite him because they blamed him for putting shit on the walls (on video) because the "real reason" he wasn't invited was embarrassing for Cody.

Yes, their toilet over flowed (or maybe they just did it themselves) and they blamed the mess on Cody rubbing his own shit all over the walls and used that as a reason to not let him go because that was somehow seen as NOT EMBARRASSING.

The fucking scum bags...

Watch this manipulative crap. These parents are vermin and I pity all their kids. CPS cannot deal with this swiftly and harshly enough.

And some of those fucking replies being all "it's just pranks" "they said they were ok with it" "everyone's family is like this"... Fucking internet letting idiots meet up and try and normalise this shit.

Maxinas

I'm curious, how long has this guy's channel been around? 750k+ subscribers suggests he's been around for a good amount of time, so it's weird this "scandal" just started gaining traction.

Dice//

Banned
omg this video

https://twitter.com/MikeMartin1982/status/854521362517504000

Quick kids! Go hug mom to gain internet sympathy!
*SOBBING* GET THE GOOD CAMERA, I DON'T CARE

The girl's face 10 seconds in too. xD
lno5dgT.png

Yeah, fuck these parents. They're awful people. If the kids are acting, give them a goddamn award because they're Meryl Streeping the fuck out of their performances.

Watch this manipulative crap. These parents are vermin and I pity all their kids. CPS cannot deal with this swiftly and harshly enough.

I hope she gives a more convincing performance when they are sentenced to what I can only hope is a lengthy term in jail. Fucking scum that they are. Deserve absolutely nothing but the very worst societal retribution can do to them. The kids need to be taken away, and I would love for these two to be ruined financially and emotionally. What I wouldn't give to see old daddy-o get "pranked" by a man his size.

That compilation video has got me fucked up. Those kids have no one to turn to. Each "parent" is as bad as the other and even their own siblings treat them like shit.

I guess Cody is the step child? The real mom lost custody in a case I guess. Now she is trying to get the kid back. Awe man poor kid. He's been goin through and is guna have a rough go ahead of him it looks like. Feel for him.

Einchy

semen stains the mountaintops
I guess Cody is the step child? The real mom lost custody in a case I guess. Now she is trying to get the kid back. Awe man poor kid. He's been goin through and is guna have a rough go ahead of him it looks like. Feel for him.

Every adult in Cody's life has let him down.

WEGGLES

The treatment of the youngest is really heartbreaking.

So much wrong with this situation, so unfair to that poor kid :(

The kid is CLEARLY miserable and CLEARLY not ok with it. Doesn't matter if later the kid says "actually ok". I don't think kids are equipped to consent to treatment like this.

So shameful what people will do for a buck.

depths20XX

Pff and there are actually people defending them. Luckily this story is getting picked up by more and more places, hopefully something will be done about this.

There's no defense for this type of shit and it's disgusting how screaming at your children and traumatizing them can be monetized on YouTube. I've already seen multiple videos where he asks the father to stop recording but he never does.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
It's just a prank brah!

These parents should be punished. There should be some kind of boot camp or military school for bad parents to get their asses kicked for two weeks.

It's not a situation where you would want the parents removed because that would do more harm to the kids, the parents just need to get their shit together.

How the fuck is "im going to pour ink on the floor and blame my kids for it to scare them" a prank anyway? These YouTube pranksters could at least be a little creative.
When the creativity of a situation doesn't matter so much as getting someone's emotional reaction filmed on camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom