• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sony E3 Conference confirmed for usual time (Monday 6pm PT)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plum

The conference could literally just be sales figures and a new version of Wonderbook and I'd be fine if we got some Death Stranding gameplay. GoW and Days Gone have yet to impress me so I'm hoping what they show manages to do so. Other than that I'm excited, not expecting many megatons after the last two years but I doubt it'll be disappointing.

Also the first time in a while I don't have exams to deal with so 2AM is fine.

Really interested to see what they have for us this year! I'm not expecting any earth-shattering news, but I expect a solid showing nonetheless. It'd be nice to get release dates/windows for some of the awesome titles we've seen the past few years.

1116.gif

Hype!

Dekuboy

Neo Member
The Stars are ready to shine! And they will shine with Pokemo....oh wait sorry guys wrong company!

I would love to see a Hybrid handheld like the switch!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
IF we get Kojima on stage & Death Stranding gameplay footage, I will shed tears of joy. Most likely next E3 though.

Shoeless

Looks like Colony Wars, right guys??

Don't play with my heart that way.

If this got announced, and it was for PSVR, AND it actually had a full single-player campaign, not just a VR add-on, that would put me into cardiac arrest. I still can't believe PSVR launched without a starfighter game that had a single-player campaign.

IF we get Kojima on stage & Death Stranding gameplay footage, I will shed tears of joy. Most likely next E3 though.

Death Stranding entered actual development this year so I highly doubt it.

I'd rather Kojima go underground for a while and reveal himself at E3 2019 or whatever than give us a concept trailer at every event.

It's shaping up to be a good conference for new franchises: Death Stranding, Days Gone, Dreams, whatever Sucker Punch is doing, etc.

The biggest question for me is whether Sony is going to come locked and loaded with a strong lineup of 2nd generation PSVR titles. Golem seemed promising, but we haven't seen it in a while. PSVR really needs another AAA hit at least as big as RE7.

I'd rather Kojima go underground for a while and reveal himself at E3 2019 or whatever than give us a concept trailer at every event.

He already said he would release a bunch of trailers so I totally expect another 5 minute trailer.

Neonep

I hope we hear ZERO mention of The Last Of US 2 & Death Stranding. Those games are still years out. No need to give them any show time. If we see any of them that means Sony has run out of things to show. In all honesty I think they already showed both games way too early.

Kaako

Felium Defensor

I would be perfectly fine with this as well and want him to show it when it's ready. But have this gut feeling that Kojima will do the exact opposite! Haha

toosejuice786

Neo Member
I'm looking forward to all big 3 e3 presentations this year. Seems really tough to not have a successful conference with everything each company has to offer in the future. LETS GOOOO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom