• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT18| - Ma-ma-ma-MAXIMUM! Haram Achieved

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think so, but they would just give him a legit bad cosplay costume. Dude would have a paint on black nose, a furry hat, and racoon face makeup.

and groot would just have some kind of photosynthesis healing power they could represent with green leafy fur and green glowing blood in the single 'when he gets wounded' scene.

What if they went the Tank Girl route?

icettankgirl.jpg

akira28

just as bad, but more expensive, shows dedication at least.

rocket is best as a non human cgi. not a brown man in a racoon costume...

lol but tank girl was alright, this is supposed to be a 90s/early 00's lamed version of Guardians.

We're talking about Kathleen Kennedy who didn't even want John Boyega until JJ Abrams pressed the issue. I mean, nine months of auditioning just to get the part while Daisy Ridley got the Wade to LeBron alley oop dunk for Rey.

I expect Finn to channel his inner Meek Mill

Kreed

I just want my mans to just be bad ass in EP 8, is that too much to ask?

Or do I have to wait for Pacific Rim for John Boyega badassery

This is why Jordan Peele needs to hurry up and make Get Out-erspace.

Hey BCT do you guys have any recommendations for electronic shavers? I would use a blade but those ingrown hairs drive me crazy.

Get a Double Edge Safety razor. You can find all sorts of Wet Shaving info on the net, but for black people with coarse hair/sensitive to multi blade razors, these blades prevent ingrown hairs and razor bumps. I'd recommend getting a blade off of Amazon like a Merkur, a pack of blades, a brush and cream. There are some black businesses selling things like the Bevel blades if you want to go that route also.

Yeah they already showed the pilot. It is like a modern a different world. Except the main character is self aware. And we find out Charlie teaches a college class.

Is that what was going on in that episode? Thought it was weird she was the only one in it..hmm. Guessing I'll be skipping that.

akira28

Yeah, I guess I overshot lol..

nah you hit it on the head, but in a different direction. That would be horrible. but with practical effects, and actual effort. (Blade2) I just give Tank Girl a little props for not being as bad, and IceT obviously having some personal standards.

But the other other direction would literally be a male version of this.

I should note I could not find an actual male version of this for I guess obvious reasons. But they would have paid Leguizamo not enough to do that.

akira28

not touching that one. and not going to ask ya'll for criticism on my new work either.

I tend to aim for 52 episode arcs for some reason, so I generally work with outlines.

D i Z

Jinkies.

Also i don't agree with that.

I don't either really. I'm sure when all is said and done, Finn will be a fine character with a purpose other than backing up Rey.

I'm sure.

Edit:

And there they go again. Y'all gone learn.

Izuna

Banned
It's weird how engaging Louis Rossmann's streams can be, even though it's very difficult to understand what's happening.

Shy

I'm half way through the 3rd chapter of my BCT Yoai

who wants a sample to give some constructive criticism?
My criticism is. STOP FUCKING WRITING IT.
I don't either really. I'm sure when all is said and done, Finn will be a fine character with a purpose other than backing up Rey.

I'm sure.
I see where you're coming from. But I already think he's already a fine character.

D i Z

I messed up, but... the original joke post no longer works.

Carry on...

It's like you're torn between serving two very distinctly opposed ideologies, but can't bring yourself to adopt either.
What do you get out of this line walking the way that you do it?

At this point I hope whatever pod he's recovering in is jettisoned into the sun..let him die a master of the custodial arts.

lol

He'd be better served in an offshoot film without the Jedi bullshit.

Izuna

Banned
It's like you're torn between serving two very distinctly opposed ideologies, but can't bring yourself to adopt either.
What do you get out of this line walking the way that you do it?

You'll have to believe me when I say that it would have been better if I didn't mess up. Now I can't get this horrible image out of my head.~~

Anyone here playing Quake Champions?

akira28

I'm buying a book on dog training on amazon, and a dog clicker.

i'm going to leave it on this dude's front stoop so maybe he'll stop yelling at his dog.

either the dog is going to turn on him and be like 'look mf'r I know where you sleep. you better chill with that shit.' or dude is going to give himself a heart attack and die in his backyard.

i just get tired of hearing him threaten to kick his dog's ass. the dog doesn't understand you, sir. have you tried a doggy treat?

D i Z

You'll have to believe me when I say that it would have been better if I didn't mess up. Now I can't get this horrible image out of my head.

Don't have to believe much more than you ain't shit, to be honest. Keep waiting to be proven wrong, but nope.

akira28

yup. today it was his wife calling the dog in, lol. he's going to mess around and find himself in a askwiki situation. like yameroooo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom