• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anime Mafia |OT| My Little Scum can't be this cute! ()

cabot

I can believe fep's claim because I feel throughout this game he's just sort of been there, and I could see scum keeping him around to make a an easy lynch target in the late game.

However, it seems awfully convenient that he catches red at this stage of the game.

cabot

so if fep is lying how does claiming help?

it doesn't technically. He's checking roles not fluff. Comes down to who do we trust, you or fep?

Unfortunately, I only know my own role, and by his claim he can't confirm it. So that's not very useful to me.

It's mylo probably. We have nothing to lose. Ninja is a scum role.

Hey Dragonz, can I vote you again, please?

We have everything to lose by just jumping into a lynch if it's mylo (which is likely)

cabot

everyone, we either lynch me or panda

really don't understand why claiming helps with that

It's more about being as open as possible when one more lynch can end the game.

see all roles and how they work in amongst the other flips we've seen.

TheExodu5

Banned
Checks and balances...what powers have we had so far? Still at work/mobile so doing a full read is difficult. From memory:

Town:
even night commuter
doctor
post-death vote
tracker / 1 shot gossip
(unconfirmed) role cop
whatever my power is

Neutral:
harem

unknown:
x-shot vote preventer (kawl was prevented from voting for someone)

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Has anyone else here been prevented on voting for someone else? If not, might just have been a 1-shot or a false claim by kawl.

Also, we still don't know who was holding back on the harem claim. 2 people are hiding it for some reason. How many females alive havent claimed harem? squidy and cabot?

Checks and balances...what powers have we had so far? Still at work/mobile so doing a full read is difficult. From memory:

Town:
even night commuter
doctor
post-death vote
tracker / 1 shot gossip
(unconfirmed) role cop
whatever my power is

Neutral:
harem

unknown:
x-shot vote preventer (kawl was prevented from voting for someone)

Anything else I'm forgetting?

Has anyone else here been prevented on voting for someone else? If not, might just have been a 1-shot or a false claim by kawl.

Also, we still don't know who was holding back on the harem claim. 2 people are hiding it for some reason. How many females alive havent claimed harem? squidy and cabot?

Why would Kawl lie about that? There's no reason for him to misdirect us.

Also, only one person has not claimed to be in the harem. ultron, oreo, and I have all done so, leaving one person left.

Burbeting

Banned
"Rac is scum! Kill kill kill!"

So a frenzy of anime characters, coupled with friendly bears, began to maul on poor old rac. When they were done, his rubbery body was more or less completely gone... so ended the life of a man with the name of... Monkey?

rac has been lynched!

rac said:
Welcome to the fight against evil Gajin-superhero comics!

Your name is Monkey D. Luffy, from the anime One Piece. You want to become the King of the Pirates! You also have the uncanny ability to stretch any of your body parts... yes, any.

Your role is Ordinary. That means you do not have any special powers, but you can vote!

Also, your gender is Male.

You are aligned with Anime (That's Town).

You win, when all threats to Anime have been eliminated!

Night 7 has begun, and will conclude momentarily

Rest in Peace, Luffy

Monkey_D_Luffy.png

Burbeting

Banned
EPISODE 8: SURPRISING CANCELLATION NOTICE???

During the night, poor WhereAreMahDragonz got killed. Not even hosts are safe from gajins!

WhereAreMahDragonz got killed!

WhereAreMahDragonz said:

Your name is Tamaki Suoh, from the anime Ouran High School Host Club. You are the handsome leader of the Host Club of Ouran High, a school meant for the wealthy. That can make you seem a bit smug, but in reality you have a heart of gold inside.

Your role is Ordinary. That means you do not have any special powers, but you can vote!

Rest in Peace, Tamaki

cf09b94d29c88802221f75419897efc7885529bb_hq.gif

Right after Dragonz got killed, the four shady pictures followed suite, and went out to quickly kill of the remaining four sleeping anime characters. All of their throats were slit with no mercy...

Poltergust, BlackBuzzard, Cewyn and Squidyj got slaughtered!

Poltergust said:

Your name is Yuno Gasai, from the anime Mirai Nikki. You seem to have an... unhealthy obsession with your classmate, to the point where you would kill anyone for him. Because that's love! According to you, at least.

Also, your gender is Female.

Rest in Peace, Yuno

BlackBuzzard said:

Your name is Yuri Katsuki, from the anime Yuri!!! On Ice. You are a great ice skater, although your career seems to have been in bit of a slump lately. You also most definitely don't have a crush on your male teacher!

Rest in Peace, Yuri

037bf86be91601b906362795c2063dd28118c7e5_hq.gif

Cewyn said:

Your name is Sakura Kimonoto, from the anime Card Captor Sakura. You are a magical girl who uh... captures cards? That doesn't sound too interesting, but don't worry! Surely many exciting battles await you!

Rest in Peace, Sakura

Cardcaptor_Sakura_vol1_cover.jpg

squidyj said:

Your name is Mokoto Kusanagi, from the anime Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex. You are a robot with human soul, who fights with the local police. There also might be a recent western movie made about you but... surely that's a lie!

Rest in Peace, Mokoto

With nothing but dead anime characters left in their wake, the members of Avengers and the Justice League could finally return home, their task fulfilled. There would be no more place for anime!

The Scum Team cabot, oreomunsta, flatearthpandas, TheExodu5 and Blargonaut have won the game!

Scum members role PM's will be here bit later.

Burbeting

Banned
From Retro:

As you may note in the closing moments of the Anime Mafia Scum thread, one of the Anime Mafia players did break a game rule - No communicating about the game through means outside of the appointed threads.
As the game was essentially over and the mistake was made by a new player, the collective Gafia Mods decided to give the error a pass - this time. In the future, communicating with another player regarding an active game, through any means other than an official game thread, will be an instant modkill.
If you have further questions, please direct them to myself or Burbeting.

roytheone

Congratulations scum! Well played. Not that you really needed to do a lot, you probably could have posted your scum pm's in the main thread and you would still not get lynched because boy.... Town was completely clueless for pretty much the whole game :( One of the most one sided games I have seen on gafia, and it was not because of the balancing.

I didn't want bring it up but i know the reason Nomadic got mod killer He told Cabot his role on Discord, i didn't want to bring this up in the game.

TheExodu5

Banned
Scum MVP: Dusk.

Round of applause!

We definitely had a lot of luck on our side...but town really should have picked up on the fact that we were killing off the most vocal players. We were able to drive the conversation a little too well.

Oh, and hatmoza was a clever bastard...had a pretty awesome gossip gambit. I have to admit, the offer was tempting.

Burbeting

Banned
Remaining Scum Roles:

cabot said:
Welcome to the fight against stupid Anime!

Your name is Black Widow from the Avengers. You are a readhead beauty with impressive skills in using many weapons, but also heroism (from your point of view at least). You can also be very sneaky in your movements, and your name
is most definitely not Scarlett Johansson.

Your role is the Scum 2-shot Ninja. During a night phase, you can submit the command NINJA: player to do a ninja kill that night. That kill cannot be traced by any power. If you do the kill, it will be counted as your faction's night kill.
Anyone in your faction can also do the normal faction night kill with the command KILL: player.

You are aligned with the Western Comics (That's Mafia)
Your teammates are: oreomunsta, TheExodu5, Bowlie and Haly

The Scum chat is here: http://outergafia.com/board/278/anime-mafia-scum

You win when the Western Comics players consist 50% of the living players.

TheExodu5 said:

Your name is The Incredible Hulk from The Avengers. You turn green from anger! Oh, and get extraordinary strength in process, I guess...

Your role is the Scum 2-shot Strongman. You can send a strongman kill during the nightphase with the command STRONGMAN: Player. This will be taken as the faction night kill. The Strongman kill will penetrate protection.

Anyone in the scum team can also send the faction night kill with the command KILL: Player

Your teammates are: cabot, oreomunsta, Bowlie and Haly

The Scum Chat is here: http://outergafia.com/board/278/anime-mafia-scum

You win, when Western Comics players consist 50% of the living players.

Bowlie ---> flatearthpandas said:
Welcome to the the fight against stupid Anime!

Your name is Batman from the Justice League. Your parents got killed, and then you fell into a well in an accident. This obviously made you dress like a bat in skin tight suit. I mean, who wouldn't?

Your role is the Scum 4-shot Role Cop. During a night phase, you can try to investigate a role player with the command INVESTIGATE: Player. If the targeted player is male, you will receive results. However, if the target is female, you won't
receive information. Since you know, ladies are scary.

Your teammates are: cabot, oreomunsta, TheExodu5 and Haly

You win, when Western Comics players consist 50% of the living players.

oreomunsta said:

Your name is Wonder Woman from the Justice League. You are the most well known female superhero in the west by far. You stand for justice, and dream of getting a decent movie adaptation about yourself!

Your role is the Scum 2-shot vote preventer. During a night phase, you can submit a command PREVENT: player, target. This command will make it so that the player cannot vote for the targeted person.
So for example, if you send a command PREVENT: Burbeting, Ourobolus, you would make it so that Burbeting cannot vote for Ourobolus during the next day phase.
Please note, that you cannot use this power in a situation, where the Scum could win the game if town won't be able to lynch a scum member (known as LYLO, Lynch or Lose).

Anyone in the scum team can also send the faction night kill with the command KILL: Player

Your teammates are: cabot, TheExodu5, Bowlie & Haly

(NOTE: You need an Outer Gafia Account to access! Please contact Retro if you have problems making one).

You win when the western Comics players consist 50% of the living players.

Kevyt

Congratulations scum! Well played. Not that you really needed to do a lot, you probably could have posted your scum pm's in the main thread and you would still not get lynched because boy.... Town was completely clueless for pretty much the whole game :( One of the most one sided games I have seen on gafia, and it was not because of the balancing.

Yup.

Me the entire game:

giphy.gif

Top Bottom