• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Splatoon 2 Switch Bundle Announced for July 21, Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons Autumn

hatchx

Banned
Seems like they should have bundled the new colours with....the bundle. Autumn seems so far away to announce new colours.

Goddamnit, I'm just complaining. I'll definitely be picking up the watermelon pair, will probably be my first extra set of joy cons.

OryoN

Nintendo better be stockpiling Switches, cause ARMS and Splatoon 2 are set to do major damage this summer!

marmoka

Banned
I need a similar bundle with Breath of the Wild, and a Zelda-themed Pro-Controller!

I hope Nintendo makes it a thing. I would buy the Switch right now, I wouldn't be able to wait till September.

Kudo

Just had a weird mirage of Neon Green/Pink Joy-Cons being announced alongside Splatoon 2.
Please let this become real, I'm kind of addicted to Joy-Cons for some weird reason, already pre-ordered the bananas not sure if I should keep 'em if they announce these, would like to collect all colours but they're so damn expensive.

Dreams come true, guess it was pretty obvious though.

This is going to fucking slay the summer. Imagine the carnage if they threw a Mario Kart 8 bundle in for the holidays.

The joycons and pro controller aren't my cup of tea but that case looks pretty slick!

oti

Banned
I want a green and a yellow Joy-Con. But then I'd have 6 of them... grey looks cool but I guess I'd sell them at that point.

Theswweet

Apparently the bundle that hits Japan comes with the Green/Pink joy-cons.

A storm approaches. Anyone gonna guess how many Switches are sold for Splatoon 2's launch week in Japan? 200k+?

Now i almost want to cancel my Switch order and just wait for this bundle. Will this go up for preorder anytime soon in the US?

-shadow-

That paint motive on the pro controller is awesome, but those pink and green handles really destroy it. Man I want that with the regular handles!

Drewboy64

Ohh shit. I really hope they release a pair of green only joycons, though

Edit: Either that, or release ones where the right joycon is green so i can pair it with my blue one plz

FUCK those Joy-Cons and pro controllers look dope af. I know I don't need them but..... I will probably get them anyways, I just wish I hadn't already bought a peo controller or I could justify this one to myself alot more lol. Switch case looks nice too.

Memory

fXXbT35.jpg

Lol, never gets old.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Splatoon 2 bundle?

vcover.gif

Top Bottom