• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

One Piece Manga |OT3| Anything You Can Gum I Can Gum Better

bjork

I haven't been able to evolve Zoro and Robin for week because of that shit and when I finally get one, it's one one....sorry Robin ;-;

Depending on which Zoro and which Robin and which team you're running, Robin could be a better option.

bjork

I think I might start a reread of OP soon. It's been a couple of years now, I think?

I don't know anything about this game but
Robin is never a better option

#worststrawhat

The only time Zoro is a better option is 3D2Y Zoro, who's actually great.

Worst SH in OPTC is probably Chopper because there's like 30 versions of him and about 3 are worthwhile.

Also, the game is free to play, it's worth checking out if you don't mind stamina meters.

Red Fire

Oh didn't know it's free to play, might check out thx

Chopper is cool. He was top tier pre timeskip but became boring most of the time ever since. He still has funny and cute moments though and as the Doctor plays one of the most important roles in the crew

Robin is okay. That's it, just okay

turmoil

Banned
I didn't pay my respects to the old thread, sorry, I just got something in my eye

crying_frankyfgumo.png

Yonafunu

Okay then welcome!
But you're my enemy 😁

Also you could've said the same 'i can't see interaction with the crew' thing about law and look how that turned out

But Law is at least an interesting character in his own right. Jinbe doesn't even have that. 'Honorable' is all there is to him.

See, that's boring. We don't need another nakama if pointing out Luffy's wackiness again is all he's going to do. We have like half of the SH to do that and more. Jinbe doesn't add anything to the crew aside from firepower, which is boring.

NSESN

If you support these teams you are good to go:
TeamPudding
TeamRevolutionaries
TeamJinbei
TeamVivi

If you support these teams please stop posting:
TeamBlackBeard
TeamCarrot

LotusHD

Banned
See, that's boring. We don't need another nakama if pointing out Luffy's wackiness again is all he's going to do. We have like half of the SH to do that and more. Jinbe doesn't add anything to the crew aside from firepower, which is boring.

I mean, why would that be the only thing he would do? Just because he's a bit serious doesn't mean he can't be further fleshed out once he joins the crew. And he offers more than firepower lol

If you support these teams you are good to go:

TeamCarrot

Good to know

turmoil

Banned
I mean, why would that be the only thing he would do? Just because he's a bit serious doesn't mean he can't be further fleshed out once he joins the crew. And he offers more than firepower lol

Yea all characters can be further developed, but so far Jinbe is the least interesting potential nakama to me.

bjork

Pudding is on par with the bad guy in the anime filler arc about dragon eggs.

Not the wind guy, the other guy.

Veelk

Banned
What... a beautiful eye

Defeated by Sanji, never forget

It just occurred to me.

Not only defeated by Sanji.

She's the only woman to have ever been defeated by Sanji. Kalifa kicked his ass. Perona depressed him to defeat. Fucking Nami has had his number since day one. Robin too.

Seriously, what excuse does Pudding have?

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
It just occurred to me.

She's the only woman to have ever been defeated by Sanji. Kalifa kicked his ass. Perona depressed him to defeat. Fucking Nami has had his number since day one. Robin too.

No excuses needed, the gentleman prince defeated her rightfully, swiftly and with grace

LotusHD

Banned
It just occurred to me.

Lmao that's actually pretty funny

How can you hate someone who is so fun?

Because he's still Sanji's brother, and he loves him.
lmao if only

caliph95

I'm still waiting for him to actually beat a woman
I want to know how it would sound out of context

It just occurred to me.

A complex about her eye?

Veelk

Banned
Why are we spoiler tagging this.

*shrug* Turmoil started it.

A complex about her eye?

Honestly, for real, Pudding seriously disappointed me. And also gave me an insight about how I feel about OP I didn't quite notice until now. Might make a post about that later, but basically, I'm never trusting Oda to not fuck up a cool thing again. Which is why I'm not sure that, even in the event Carrot is joining, she's not going to be the eager female brawler of the team that we all want her to be.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
The break week meltdown begins.

Ray Down

Banned
Carrot is the Haru of OP, worst girl.

Also the MC in Persona 5 reads books to increase his gutz, and not manga!

I call bullshit.

Top Bottom