• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB 2017 Regular Season OT - 108 years in the making

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top two names being discussed right now to replace Freeman for the next 2 and a half months are Justin Morneau and Matt Adams. There's been no talk of re-signing Ryan Howard and bringing him up.

he'll probably be fine (especially since he's inexplicably only 27 years old?), but that would be pretty lame if he blossomed into a monster power hitter only to have it all fucked up by one random pitch that got away

At the time the youngest AL player to 100 HRs, at 22 years old... and then, later that year... all it takes is 1 pitch:

Conigliaro.jpg

(Note: This is a relatively less-gruesome picture)

Passed away in 1990 at the age of 45.
RIP Tony C.

Billy was at Fenway when I was there the other day.

Deal is done. Braves sign Loney. He's expected to join the team tomorrow.

Loney hit .200/.351/.222 in 57 PAs with the AAA Tigers before being released.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Deal is done. Braves sign Loney. He's expected to join the team tomorrow.

Loney hit .200/.351/.222 in 57 PAs with the AAA Tigers before being released.
Hopefully its just a minor league deal. I'll take ruiz, peterson or garcia at first.

I'd be shocked if the Cards landed Robert. We love being the bridesmaid.

We did spend $110m this offseason on Cecil and Fowler, so maybe Mo has learned from Price/Heyward/Kang/etc (although we dodged a bullet with those last two)

Still think White Sox sign him since they haven't done many international signings tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom