• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

what I liked about the 2.0s is the gradient made all the CWs not so monotone compared to 1.0 or 3.0, for instance the red CW with orange gradient or royal blue with different shades.

will reserve judgment on the 4.0s until I see in hand and try them on.

Agreed about the 2.0s overall and I love my red/orange pair of them - they stand out due to the gradient pattern. Granted, as a runner, I don't really mind my shoes being in "loud" colors.

As for the 4.0s, so far I'm not sold at all but I do need to see them in hand before fully passing judgment.

I am liking those supposed Beluga 2.0s (or are they 1.5s?) much better than the 1.0s. There's something about how the grey colors seem darker than before and I really like the addition of the heel tab.

I didn't mind the original orange stripe on the first version but the SPLY-350 looks nicer in the orange text.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
I wasn't actually a big fan of the Y-3 pureboost but the triple black version is hot.

adidas-y-3-pure-boost-triple-black-01.jpg

I've been really considering the CS2 Ronin's for the past few weeks. Yesterday I finally decided to pick them up. I definitely love the style of the new CS2, its beautiful. I really love this colorway. Really hype for the Black/pink one coming this weekend!

yiwLKs9l.jpg

I am liking those supposed Beluga 2.0s (or are they 1.5s?) much better than the 1.0s. There's something about how the grey colors seem darker than before and I really like the addition of the heel tab.

I didn't mind the original orange stripe on the first version but the SPLY-350 looks nicer in the orange text.

Yeah I like them too. But the orange stripe makes them pop!

soultron

Banned
Threw white laces on the Parleys. Whew.

Sorry in advance for the huge photo with shitty lighting. Took it at work with my phone.
Code:
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/sLznCB0.jpg[/IMG]

I tried ordering 0.5 size down this time (I find my other pair of UB 3.0s that I ordered for my regular size have way too much room in the toebox) and I find the ankle collar to be a bit tight. :/ Still, best UB CW I own.

Got my first (and definetly not the last) UB's in and yeah the hype is def warranted. These suckas are super comfortable and I havent even broken em in yet. Id love some all navy ones including the boost soles,hopefully they come out with some. One thing that concerns me is the reviews Ive seen of the upper knit coming loose from the soles after a few months,hope this isnt the case.

Lol.... No thanks.

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/zsOyd6v.jpg[/img]

Edit: just a mockup. Here's others.

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/XmqUnZu.jpg[/img]
[img]http://imgur.com/USs8UD7.jpg[/img]

soultron

Banned
Got my first (and definetly not the last) UB's in and yeah the hype is def warranted. These suckas are super comfortable and I havent even broken em in yet. Id love some all navy ones including the boost soles,hopefully they come out with some. One thing that concerns me is the reviews Ive seen of the upper knit coming loose from the soles after a few months,hope this isnt the case.

https://twitter.com/adidasalerts/status/864669368818556928

acohrs

had a few pairs for a year plus and never happened on those pairs so wouldn't worry too much

YuShtink

Same. I copped the Londons and Pride of the 70s Inikis, def need to get my hands on this collab too. The Primeknit alone will make them choice. And that white sole is a gorgeous touch. I hope it has white aglets on the laces in the way that the initial Red/Blue/Grey Iniki colorways had copper. That would be HOT.

gotoadgo

Anyone get the Sneakernstuff NMDs?
Got a red pair in US 10. I carted two red and a blue, even paid for them all too, but two were cancelled. Oh well, in this case I think 1/3 is pretty good! I just have to decide if I actually want to wear them or use them to get something else..

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Code:
[img]http://imgur.com/0HxQhru.jpg[/img]

soultron

Banned
lol herschel wants into the PK game

Code:
[IMG]https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/1801/1127/products/HBH7BALAWSBLU-188333-41682.jpg?v=1492641195[/IMG]

acohrs

Got a red pair in US 10. I carted two red and a blue, even paid for them all too, but two were cancelled. Oh well, in this case I think 1/3 is pretty good! I just have to decide if I actually want to wear them or use them to get something else..

nice, go you.

Personally, prefer the pure and ultra boosts over other boost models, but keep a pair of inikis and nmds just for when I'm in the mood.

Local size? has the EQT mulled leathers sitting in most sizes, gone in and tried them on twice in UK10 and I'm tempted to buy because I know that they won't sit forever but just can't like that silhouette

Reckoner

nice, go you.

Personally, prefer the pure and ultra boosts over other boost models, but keep a pair of inikis and nmds just for when I'm in the mood.

Local size? has the EQT mulled leathers sitting in most sizes, gone in and tried them on twice in UK10 and I'm tempted to buy because I know that they won't sit forever but just can't like that silhouette

Damn I would buy them right away but I like the silhouette a lot and they are really comfy

hwalker84

I've been really considering the CS2 Ronin's for the past few weeks. Yesterday I finally decided to pick them up. I definitely love the style of the new CS2, its beautiful. I really love this colorway. Really hype for the Black/pink one coming this weekend!

yiwLKs9l.jpg

How's the fit? True to size? Had a feeler out on stockx for awhile for them.

soultron

Banned
Copped ACG Komyuters. Hopefully they fit.

I want the cargo pants but I aint dropping £235 on them...

These look so good. Wanted the blacks but slept in too late and now they're all sold out.

Just found out that I somehow won a pair of metallic gold AM97s in a raffle I entered.

How's the fit? True to size? Had a feeler out on stockx for awhile for them.

I absolutely love the fit. It really envelops your foot like an actual sock, moreso than the original City Sock CS1 version.

I went with TTS (size 11US for me) after having tried both the 10.5 and 11.
TTS was better IMO because I had a little extra room on the side where the large brick is -I found it more comfortable.

What's also interesting is that although its the exact same model, the black/pink CS2's that I bought in TTS (size 11) felt slightly more tight than the Ronins size 11- but still equally fantastic.

Bravoexo

Just got these... very big improvement overall from previous PureBoost iterations...removable insole, independent tongue, reduced heel boost, smaller sole arch support, smaller heel counters...

34709342816_8f1450fef8.jpg

Acrylic7

Foamposites sold out immediately. Fuck I wanted these really bad.
Snkrs app is so damn slow and garbage.did even get a didn't cop notice. It works like 70% of the time.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Foamposites sold out immediately. Fuck I wanted these really bad.
Snkrs app is so damn slow and garbage.did even get a didn't cop notice. It works like 70% of the time.

I set a reminder on the app and had a chance to check out, but instead I walked into Foot Locker in person and copped. I almost screwed up because I got the last one in my size. I was there at opening as well! These were truly limited.

Top Bottom