• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Black Culture Thread |OT19| - You Still Can't Say Tanned

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, Dying Light is amazing. I love the free-running, the weapons are plentiful and the combat is cool. And I love the large map as well. Great game. Also, I might get Destiny 2 somewhere down the line, so hopefully we can play together.

Sch1sm

What does the N stand for? I thought grades were A-F 🤔

It's not a grade. There's another section that goes from E for Excellent, to N for Needs Improvement. There's G for Good and S for Satisfactory between. It's more an indicator of traits ranging from teamwork to participation. Least where I'm at.

If Zaverious is deadass in it meaning No Credit? Yikes. Sleep shouldn't result in that.

My teacher gave my an N in conduct meaning I am not an honor student this quarter and will not graduate as one. I actually hate her.

Did you say out loud you wanted a romp---

I slept everyday in her class

giphy.gif

Zaverious

It's not a grade. There's another section that goes from E for Excellent, to N for Needs Improvement. There's G for Good and S for Satisfactory between. It's more an indicator of traits ranging from teamwork to participation. Least where I'm at.

If Zaverious is deadass in it meaning No Credit? Yikes. Sleep shouldn't result in that.

You're right. It's Needs Improvement. I was thinking of NC. That would be tragic lmao.

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
any military gaf here? Trying to send a laptop via APO, and they have restrictions because of the lithium battery. Any advice on getting it through?

Sch1sm

Yeah but you're canadian, you can just apologize and get that erased from your record.

Nah, instead I just did an at home job of editing attendance sections of my report card so my parents wouldn't be totally disappointed in me. They were very big on my presence in class, grades and all.

I figure I got through high school, so it doesn't matter.

Whew you don't know my school then. People from our valedictorion on down sleep and skip classes.

I slept everyday basically all year, had an S in conduct, get an N this quarter, not an honor student.

You played yourself.gif

Yeah, gotta agree with Jandro here. You played the game and you lost, accept it and move on. You knew what you were doing and did it anyway, you thought you were untouchable. You weren't.

Sch1sm

On a real, I'm surprised an N in conduct has any affect on honours standing. That title was entirely academic in every institution I've attended.

akira28

Whew you don't know my school then. People from our valedictorion on down sleep and skip classes.

I slept everyday basically all year, had an S in conduct, get an N this quarter, not an honor student.

you can skate but you will never know when you're on thin ice. best to learn this now so you can stop it early. But, you can also grovel and recover. how soon is graduation? what's the clock? and what can you offer?

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Oh lord, I can only imagine what's inside the "How would you react to a Metroid reboot w/ a black Samus" thread

People seem to be getting pretty angry about the mere suggestion.

As for me, I think at this point Nintendo has shown that they can't even really get the gender shit down right, as it comes to Samus's character. I can't imagine how badly they'd fuck it up if she was also black.

LionPride

Banned
Yeah, gotta agree with Jandro here. You played the game and you lost, accept it and move on. You knew what you were doing and did it anyway, you thought you were untouchable. You weren't.
I know. I'm just annoyed at it.

Plus I already hated this teacher for thinking I was high despite the fact I never did anything in my life and never calling out the actual stoners plus the amount of fuckery she does.

Skittles

Whenever a character gets whitewashed in future movies i'm just gonna say they got magically untanned or are just in different lighting...smh this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom