• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy Brave Exvius |OT4| Gacha Crystals, Gacha Money

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_No

I was going to say I was curious what everyone has and doesn't have for 5*s. Personally only missing WKN/Demon Rain and Dracu Las. I didn't pull for any of them though.

I have
4 - Luneth
3- Emp, Noctis, DKC, Orlandu, Y'shtola
2- Dark Fina, TT, Fry, Reberta, Delita, Ramza, Queen, Aileen, Greg
1- Lightning, Randi, Yun, Rem, Ace, Olive, Elza, Maxwell. Oh forgot Marie as well.

So 46 base 5 it seems. Yikes that's way more than I thought lol.

Off of the top of my head,

I made sure to have at least doubles of chainable attackers; Yun, Reberta, Fryevia, Aileen, and Orlandeau (which I have 3 of). And I'll probably try for more than one Tidus (as long as my first ain't too painful).

For some reason, Ramza, Ace, Lighting and Olives I get a ton of; 4 each. I also get multiples of DKC, Queen, Delita, etc. I only have one each of D. Fina and TT unfortunately, the ones I want the most multiples of, I don't get.

And I also only have one WKN and Dracu Lasswell; I wouldn't mind having another WKN, I hate his sprite, but he has really good utility.

Rixa

Since we're listing:

Husbandu
Dark Fina
Trance Terra
Marie
Greg
Yshtola

So did I, but I didn't see your Firion in my list. Just sent request. Thanks!

And its accepted. Tell here how it goes. I haven't tried it with Firion. Curious to hear.

My list:
- Pink Bitch
- Greg
- Roctis
- Roctis
- Ace of Spades
- Donkey Kong Country

I have Noctis and Marie. I got them pulling too hard for Orlandeau. I was angry at the time but they're paying off much more than he would.

Pulled Emperor without trying for him.
Delita was my first 5* and I pulled him off banner.
Pulled Olive off banner.
Pulled Gilgamesh trying to pull for a Noctis.

You know what? My units are great. For now.

Every good 5* I have was not being sought out. The only unit I tried for I never got.

Rokuren

5* Base
3x Lightning, Y'shtola
2x Freyvia, Ramza
1x Noctis, Luneth, Gilgamesth,Marie

If only Lightning had an awesome TM.
I've been pretty lucky in which 5* I've managed to get. Noctis and Marie have been amazing, Ramza's enhancements will be nice, and chaining Fries are nice.

Rixa

I saw Reddit had table, so I made some adjustments.

SPR, HP (HP with poison status):

325, 7200 (8000)

350, 6700 (7400)

375, 6200 (6800)

400, 5800 (6400)

FirionIII.PNG

Defend when Megaflare hits.

Syntsui

There are way too many people playing this game seriously nowadays. Doing 5 arena fights per day isn't cutting for the top 30k anymore.

I'm doing several arena fights per day and I'm still out of the top 30k when I wake up >.>

Takuan

And its accepted. Tell here how it goes. I haven't tried it with Firion. Curious to hear.

My list:
- Pink Bitch
- Greg
- Roctis
- Roctis
- Ace of Spades
- Donkey Kong Country

Failed my first attempt because I lanced way too early. I didn't realize one lance would rob him of all his mp - the second time only gave me 1.

Will try again in a few hours when my NRG regenerates :(

Syntsui

I have:

2x Ramza, Dark Fina, Lightning, Luneth, Gilgamesh, Reberta, Dark Knight Cecil

1x Orlandu, Noctis, Emperor

17x in total and way too many useless dupes.

c-murph

Rainbow Roll Call:

Elza
Orlandeau
Aileen
Emperor
Girugamesh
Lightning
Lightning
DKC
DKC

Not a bad selection for not trying to get any of them. Pretty sure a majority were tickets if not one or two through a daily pull.

Now I just need a Ramza for a Brave Suit and I can have a really decked out attacker. Also, really want a Marie for resistances.

Azuran

Banned
Rainbow Roll Call:

Elza
Lightning
Dark Fina
Fryevia
Orlandeau

I can't complain considering I still haven't spent money for pulls.

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
Just beat Echidna...my main damage dealer had Excalibur equipped and I didn't check to see that it has 50% light resistance.

zzzzzzzzzz

Rixa

Failed my first attempt because I lanced way too early. I didn't realize one lance would rob him of all his mp - the second time only gave me 1.

Will try again in a few hours when my NRG regenerates :(

BRING ELIXIR!

Ok it worked. Demonic Life ability is needed and first turn Guard.
Mael.PNG
Megaflare2.PNG

Byebye.PNG
Result.PNG

1st pic After Maelstorm
2nd Pic Megaflare (Drain Blade / Lance before Megaflare)

-> You just need one ELIXIR for mp & GUARD at first turn.

1st Turn: Guard
2nd Turn and onwards: Drain Blade
Use Lance when in low MP (above 10mp needs to be)
Use Elixir when Lance drains Bahamuts MP to 0.

Not sure if you can do Esper kill with this setup.

across

In order:

Ramza
Randi
Gilgamesh
Orlandeau
Delita
2x Trance Terra
Olive
Queen

Pleased as punch with my 5* roster, to be honest.

Kouriozan

My base 5* haven't changed since February, in this order :

Lightning
Donkey Kong Cecil
(Maxwell)
Ramza
Noctis
Ramza
The Emperor
(Y'shtola)

Kouriozan

If we talk about rainbow, without including base 5* I got :

Firion
Chizuru
Warrior of Light
Agrias + Hope in the same 11 pull at Noctis banner (that'll never not hurt T-T)

To put things in perspective, I spent 100€ in this game so far, for Gilgamesh and Noctis (and failed both attempt)
Finally got Noctis the last few days with that daily 2 tickets for 300 lapis iirc.

Alkez

Finally got a second Zyrus using one more ticket than I wanted to use. Down to 39 which is still a good amount, and enough time to get enough moogles for another rod.

c-murph

Finally got a second Zyrus using one more ticket than I wanted to use. Down to 39 which is still a good amount, and enough time to get enough moogles for another rod.

I have around 70K in bahamut coins. I'm sitting at 50% for 6 Kains. No idea why I need another 6 more when i have two I don't use. But I'm going to master them all!

SeanTSC

I'll join in. My Rainbows:

Garnet & WoL off, I think, my second 11 pull in the game. Only non-base 5s I have. Then:

Elza (my only BF unit pull), Noctis x2 (off my first pull on his banner), Ramza (daily, last day of PC banner), Orlandeau (179 pulls), Fryevia (daily, last day of her banner), and Reberta (casual YOLO 5 tickets one morning).

Muku

Wasn't really feeling spending a ticket but I wanted to use up the Draco spike moogles so spent 1.

Shadow.

Always trust your gut people.

This. Yesterday spent a ticket ... not wanting to... got Sabin.

Of course I am a dumbass and did daily today like I said I wasn't going to on this damn shit and got Cyan against my better judgment. Fuck me. When will I learn.

BRING ELIXIR!

Ok it worked. Demonic Life ability is needed and first turn Guard.
Mael.PNG
Megaflare2.PNG

Byebye.PNG
Result.PNG

1st pic After Maelstorm
2nd Pic Megaflare (Drain Blade / Lance before Megaflare)

-> You just need one ELIXIR for mp & GUARD at first turn.

1st Turn: Guard
2nd Turn and onwards: Drain Blade
Use Lance when in low MP (above 10mp needs to be)
Use Elixir when Lance drains Bahamuts MP to 0.

Not sure if you can do Esper kill with this setup.

I'm going to try this tomorrow. Can you keep Firion up for the next few days?

Shanlei91

Sonic handles my blue balls
I can't justify doing anything but the tickets due to not having any bonus units. With just a friend Rem I get 800 orbs a run. That's 937 NRG for a Giancryst or 5% moogle. Much more efficient to run chamber / earth shrine and not pull for a bonus unit and save the Lapis.

Lyrian

Base 5s from lapis spending:

Elza
Luneth
Ramza
Olive

Elza and Luneth were in the same week, and both on 11 pulls chasing for Refia during her launch banner.

Other than that, the remaining two base 5s required give or take around 700 pulls on various lapis banners.

I was going to say I was curious what everyone has and doesn't have for 5*s. Personally only missing WKN/Demon Rain and Dracu Las. I didn't pull for any of them though.

I have
4 - Luneth
3- Emp, Noctis, DKC, Orlandu, Y'shtola
2- Dark Fina, TT, Fry, Reberta, Delita, Ramza, Queen, Aileen, Greg
1- Lightning, Randi, Yun, Rem, Ace, Olive, Elza, Maxwell. Oh forgot Marie as well.

So 46 base 5 it seems. Yikes that's way more than I thought lol.

Where to begin.......

3 Orlandu
2 Olive
Noct
2 lightning
2 ramza
Demon rain
Elza
Trance Terra
2 luneth (fuck this guy)
2 emperor
2 DKC
1 greg
Yshtola

Celegus

I can't justify doing anything but the tickets due to not having any bonus units. With just a friend Rem I get 800 orbs a run. That's 937 NRG for a Giancryst or 5% moogle. Much more efficient to run chamber / earth shrine and not pull for a bonus unit and save the Lapis.

The dagger seems pretty decent for someone like Ling with all that SPR. I'll probably end up with the moogle just from burning energy on it at work, but I've already gone back to TMs. Pretty light event and didn't bother pulling on it at all.

Alkez

I have around 70K in bahamut coins. I'm sitting at 50% for 6 Kains. No idea why I need another 6 more when i have two I don't use. But I'm going to master them all!

Haha I'm doing the same. I pulled another Kain and 2 Firion in my 5 tickets to get Zryus. I paused for a moment and said to myself "Do I really need more Gugnirs and Equip H Armour? Well they are free" lol.

This. Yesterday spent a ticket ... not wanting to... got Sabin.

Of course I am a dumbass and did daily today like I said I wasn't going to on this damn shit and got Cyan against my better judgment. Fuck me. When will I learn.

I do this all the time. I claim to have learned my lesson and then proceed to make the same mistake the next day haha.

Where to begin.......

3 Orlandu
2 Olive
Noct
2 lightning
2 ramza
Demon rain
Elza
Trance Terra
2 luneth (fuck this guy)
2 emperor
2 DKC
1 greg
Yshtola

Didn't you technically have 2 Demon Rains?

Syntsui

Pretty sure we've had events that were upwards of 400-500 per run, maybe not recently though.
At very least, we are getting half the chances to get a bonus unit.

Overall this change is bad IMO. It's a godsend to people that are fed up with the game though.

Alkez

At very least, we are getting half the chances to get a bonus unit.

Overall this change is bad IMO. It's a godsend to people that are fed up with the game though.

I wouldn't​ say that. I think it's a time thing. Players with more time on their hands will prefer the old method for more chances at the rare spawn. Players with less time on their hands will appreciate the change as mog king is a lot less of a grind, especially with the raid alongside it.

I'm in a really good place with the game atm and I like the change personally. But I do all my calculations based on average rate not including rare spawn so I don't feel like I'm losing out on anything. And I don't have as much time as maybe some others. The last mog king raid combo was the most I've disliked this game and I was worried that was going to happen again this time round.

rainbow call! shame and bane!
been playing from second half of january, no reroll, i got agrias as initial unit..
dark fina x2
emperor
ramza
olive

oh and yshtola, but she everybody got here, sooo..
such is life :|

total f2p, but i always got every single ticket reward i can get :)

Haha I'm doing the same. I pulled another Kain and 2 Firion in my 5 tickets to get Zryus. I paused for a moment and said to myself "Do I really need more Gugnirs and Equip H Armour? Well they are free" lol.

I do this all the time. I claim to have learned my lesson and then proceed to make the same mistake the next day haha.

Didn't you technically have 2 Demon Rains?

Yes, we wont speak about that :-(

robotuw

My Rainbows (in order):

Lightning
DKC
Ramza
Noctis
Emperor
Orlandu
Trance Terra
Emperor

I've been quite lucky as a F2P (minus the Christmas bundle)

So I've got a bunch of TMs I want to work on, but I'm tempted to start with Blade Mastery or Doublehand. I'd stick doublehand on Chiz and blade mastery on Firion. Which one is better? I'm also trying to work on Snow, Miyuki, Setzer, Elle, and Kefka. Also starting a second Dual Wield.

I need a strategy to take down Gilgamesh as well.

peeps should i focus on:
gearing one magic user (say dfina? my dfina is sitting on 600 mag more or less)
gearing one healer
gearing ramza
gearing chizuru

gearing = farming the relevant tmr to get a bis or semi-bis build...
advice me gaf :)

Rokuren

I wouldn't​ say that. I think it's a time thing. Players with more time on their hands will prefer the old method for more chances at the rare spawn. Players with less time on their hands will appreciate the change as mog king is a lot less of a grind, especially with the raid alongside it.
I feel mixed; 25 energy a run feels awkwardly high when compared to other things. But at the same time I don't need as many people to have Rem to maximize my bonus. I'm similar on bonus units, if they pop up nice; but they don't factor into my calculations.

WTF happened to Bahamut, how did he get 3 level so fast.

Haha, wow. My ranking is at 25k now; pretty sure I was around 18-20k this morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom