• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

CCS

Banned
Yeah, unless an explanation is forthcoming I'm feeling more and more comfortable about a Milk lynch.

nin1000

Banned
5pNJrOp.jpg

Kalor

I can't really see that? Why did Crab randomly decide to answer a much much earlier question without quoting it?

I don't think that was the context at all. Crab confirm/deny?

Right before that post was when CCS and I realized that Spoiled Milk wasn't new. That at least brought the topic back up.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
I can't really see that? Why did Crab randomly decide to answer a much much earlier question without quoting it?

I don't think that was the context at all. Crab confirm/deny?

No, I was responding to the stuff circa page 3 where people were worrying about whether Spoiled was softing. Given this is day one and we have basically nothing but flavour to go on, my intuition is that Michael Gove would be a useless PR, so if Spoiled is softing, his soft is basically "i'm town plx" which is useless, since we're all claiming town. I would say that, though, being Priti Patel and all.

CCS

Banned
No, I was responding to the stuff circa page 3 where people were worrying about whether Spoiled was softing. Given this is day one and we have basically nothing but flavour to go on, my intuition is that Michael Gove would be a useless PR, so if Spoiled is softing, his soft is basically "i'm town plx" which is useless, since we're all claiming town. I would say that, though, being Priti Patel and all.

You're not pretty enough.

Badum-tish

*Splinter

That makes more sense. I hadn't considered Milk being Gove so I thought the softclaim was something to do with finding Gove.

I don't like how Kalor/CCS jumped to wrong conclusions on that. I mean just read these two posts together:

Before we begin, who is "Michael Gove" and what did he do?

Purely from a flavour perspective, Michael Gove would have to be an utterly useless PR, like Sleepwalking Treestump or something, so idgaf.
And it's obvious it's not a direct response.

Ourobolus

Banned
Preview of Milk's next post:
"Yeah we are masons lol just kidding I'm a Miller don't investigate me lol I just love wasting time with the softest of claims look how Town I am"

Fireblend

Banned
I do declare that I would be fine with condemning Crab to a death by lynch today.

Vote: Crab

Everything that has escaped his lips thus far has been shrouded, either by useless playfulness or malicious intent. Additionally his role, once revealed to us, could shed light on his relation with Milk (who shall not meet his fate yet lest we sacrifice a valuable, but foolish, ally), who has chosen to name him as someone who can be trusted, which I very much doubt.

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
why would lynching me reveal anything about Spoiled

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
And you don't think that it is odd

I do. I also know it's day one and I'm not especially interested in spending all day focusing on the one weirdo who has decided their Gambit(tm) is super amazing and special, especially since CCS is in this game so we'll have another one sooner or later. How many times in GAF mafia have the mafia actually ever done a Gambit(tm)? And how many times has the mafia been that player being a perfectly boring but conventional town hovering on the quiet side of things? I'm pretty happy just shitposting and observing the flow of the game for now.

Also, this has taken us a very long way from the key question of: why does Fireblend think lynching me will tell anyone anything about Spoiled? You say "you tell us", but I'm not the one who has somehow connected a logical connection between "Spoiled says Crab is town" and "we need to lynch Crab"; the onus isn't on me. You need to be asking Fireblend about that one.

Ourobolus

Banned
I do. I also know it's day one and I'm not especially interested in spending all day focusing on the one weirdo who has decided their Gambit(tm) is super amazing and special, especially since CCS is in this game so we'll have another one sooner or later. How many times in GAF mafia have the mafia actually ever done a Gambit(tm)? And how many times has the mafia been that player being a perfectly boring but conventional town hovering on the quiet side of things? I'm pretty happy just shitposting and observing the flow of the game for now.

Also, this has taken us a very long way from the key question of: why does Fireblend think lynching me will tell anyone anything about Spoiled? You say "you tell us", but I'm not the one who has somehow connected a logical connection between "Spoiled says Crab is town" and "we need to lynch Crab"; the onus isn't on me. You need to be asking Fireblend about that one.
I know the onus is on Milk as far as him explaining why he "knows" you are Town, which I assume is why Fire is making that assumption (as was I).

That said so far I think Milk is just a dumb townie rather than masterminding scum.

Right now I want to lynch either CCS or Polter.

Fireblend

Banned

Ah, the power of but one single vote. I call your name and the words now flow freely, and I can almost see sweat coming out through them. Indeed as you say, to believe that your death would give us definitive input on Milk's alignment is foolish, though it's not difficult to see that there is a thread between you and Milk even if it runs only in one direction, as Ouro cleverly points out.

Beyond that, your reaction is quite marked and different from before; a heartfelt thanks for demonstrating so plainly how scum could act at the slightest sign of danger.

I agree that Milk is most likely misguided, and scum is known for staying out of sight rather than staging grandiose ploys, but in a slow day such as this one, is it not the perfect time for scum to blend in by stating the obvious and garnering goodwill? Would it not frustrate them more than anyone else, to be at risk of being lynched at the hands of an unreasonable play?

Someone has to die by nightfall, and shitposting is a bad shield.

Top Bottom