• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BREXIT MAFIA | Pro-Having Our Lynch And Pro-Eating It

Ourobolus

Banned
If I end up lynched, here are my gut reads for scum and neutral, take 'em as you will, in order of scummiest to scummier:

CCS
Kingkitty
Crab
Flame_AC

Back to my weekend.

If I do survive though, again, Cop, investigate someone else.

CCS

Banned
If I end up lynched, here are my gut reads for scum and neutral, take 'em as you will, in order of scummiest to scummier:

CCS
Kingkitty
Crab
Flame_AC

Back to my weekend.

If I do survive though, again, Cop, investigate someone else.

You've been pushing me as scum all game, still not sure you've given a convincing reason why.

nin1000

Banned
I'm still banking on you and nin being the same alignment and ouro being the opposite due to prior interactions.

Can you give examples? As fire has pointed out already I have been I non entity this whole game so my interactions would have been limited aswell. I can't recall to have been best buddies with him. I don't know how my alligment will prove his and vice Versa.

zeemumu

This sounds like a justification for "Splinter being scum implies Ouro is town", which is fine, but I don't see how you got the reverse. That is, "Ouro being town implies Splinter is scum".

Can you also remind me why me/nin are so strongly connected in your reads? You're really banking hard on that, and as a general rule it's a bad idea to be looking for teams of scum this early in the game.

I'm getting an indirect team vibe. But every post from everyone comes off as this

maxresdefault.jpg

kingkitty

90 mins left, and according to ynnyz last post there's 5 people who still don't have an active vote. Everyone should have one by the end of the day, even if it's for ur mum (and ideally not within the last minute of the deadline). No active vote is at least worth a nuggie.

cabot

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

spoiled milk (1)
zippedpinhead 524

flame_ac (1)
*splinter 528 (717)
fireblend 536 (651)
ourobolus 561 (587)
spoiled milk 574 (575)
*splinter 742

ourobolus (2)
spoiled milk 533 (574)
kingkitty 562
spoiled milk 575 (652)
crab 622 (715)
ccs 710 (743)
gorlak 788

poltergust (0)
ourobolus 537 (561)
ourobolus 587 (675)

kawl_usc (1)
fireblend 651

zeemumu (1)
nin1000 663

nin1000 (5)
ourobolus 675
spoiled milk 679
crab 715
*splinter 717 (742)
poltergust 778
backslashbunny 824

crab (1)
kalor 744

DAY 2 ENDS:
gre_1496610000.png

9 votes for majority

Kawl_USC

Vote: nin1000

Nins schtick came first. I could see it being a scum gambit that his teammates told him to roll back on after ouros Miller claim to end day one. his flip flopping today in terms of retracting it feels bad. Town!ouro is more of an asset than Town!nin.

vote: nin1000

Someone is going to get lynched today, I really don't feel like the way he has played was optimal for town.

I also want to see his flip, i still don't really understand what he is claiming.

CCS

Banned
Obviously I'm not ecstatic about Ouro's desire to kill me, but I'm not going to vote for him just because of that.

On the other hand, I think nin is probably town.

On the other other hand, I'm not certain he's town, and Ouro has been a lot more useful so far.

VOTE: nin1000

Gorlak

Banned
I will be around for end of day. My vote is still yet to be placed.

Get the hell outta here! You're not getting a free pass to fuck up yet another day end. Put your vote down NOW.

Vote: Flame_AC

Nins schtick came first. I could see it being a scum gambit that his teammates told him to roll back on after ouros Miller claim to end day one. his flip flopping today in terms of retracting it feels bad. Town!ouro is more of an asset than Town!nin.

How do you go from there? Not voting Ouro today means you won't discuss him in the future? We will not go in circles about this in the coming days? I don't see how else you want to handle a miller.

Also nin retracting on his gambits seems like his usual self. If his buddies would have called him back, why would he make up that nonsense claim only to retreat from this during this day? He wasn't told to roll back from that at least.

*Splinter

The claim only happened today, so what are you talking about here? Roleplaying is a scum gambit now?

This is nonsense. Every vote for nin is prefaced with "he's probably town but..."

Where do we go from there? People need to pull their thumbs out of their asses and start voting scum already.

Kalor

Neither of these lynches are scum but I can't see someone else getting pushed into the lead at this point.

Vote: Flame_AC

I'll go with Flame as he has a better chance of being lynched than Crab at this point. Knowing his alignment could help clear up that day 1 vote.

cabot

DAY 2 CURRENT VOTE TALLY:

spoiled milk (0)
zippedpinhead 524 (828)

flame_ac (3)
*splinter 528 (717)
fireblend 536 (651)
ourobolus 561 (587)
spoiled milk 574 (575)
*splinter 742
gorlak 831
kalor 835

ourobolus (1)
spoiled milk 533 (574)
kingkitty 562
spoiled milk 575 (652)
crab 622 (715)
ccs 710 (743)
gorlak 788 (831)

poltergust (0)
ourobolus 537 (561)
ourobolus 587 (675)

kawl_usc (1)
fireblend 651

zeemumu (1)
nin1000 663

nin1000 (7)
ourobolus 675
spoiled milk 679
crab 715
*splinter 717 (742)
poltergust 778
backslashbunny 824
kawl_usc 827
zippedpinhead 828
ccs 829 (830)

crab (0)
kalor 744 (835)

DAY 2 ENDS:
gre_1496610000.png

9 votes for majority

Gorlak

Banned
The first three votes on nin (ouro, milk and crab) were made prior to nins gambit withdrawal.

Polter has a problem with the stunt nin pulled.
Bunny says "not on my list of definitely town" - which should be everyone but herself.
Kawl has very bad reasoning for voting.
Zipped sounds like he believes nin is town.
CCS also thinks nin is town.

No one but Kawl even argued nin could be scum. Why do you want to lynch him when this guy:

:)

Nin's at 7, what can I do to mess things up?

My vote goes to Nin over Ouro.

doesn't even care to contribute in the slightest? Every post today was self-defence today, yesterday he did nothing at all and tied the vote in a deceitful way.

nin1000

Banned
Good luck town. Played bad and I deserve to leave the game. Just wanted to warn you guys to not fall into the same traps that happened in the last games.

Regarding my thoughts on who is scum

Mumu
Flame
Kawl
Crab

Have a great time Everyone
Don't forget
it's all in the game

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
Weekend day ends are terrible. Anyone want to make a last-minute case?

Weekend day ends are terrible. Anyone want to make a last-minute case?
nin's actually an idiot but we almost lynched flame_ac yesterday so it would clarify some day one votes, and his posting today has been less than useful. I think gorlak's right on point.

cabot

FINAL DAY 2 VOTE TALLY:

spoiled milk (1)
zippedpinhead 524 (828)
ccs 850

flame_ac (4)
*splinter 528 (717)
fireblend 536 (651)
ourobolus 561 (587)
spoiled milk 574 (575)
*splinter 742
gorlak 831
kalor 835
spoiled milk 846

ourobolus (1)
spoiled milk 533 (574)
kingkitty 562
spoiled milk 575 (652)
crab 622 (715)
ccs 710 (743)
gorlak 788 (831)

poltergust (0)
ourobolus 537 (561)
ourobolus 587 (675)

kawl_usc (1)
fireblend 651

zeemumu (1)
nin1000 663

nin1000 (6)
ourobolus 675
spoiled milk 679 (846)
crab 715
*splinter 717 (742)
poltergust 778
backslashbunny 824
kawl_usc 827
zippedpinhead 828
ccs 829 (830)

crab (0)
kalor 744 (835)

ccs (1)
flame_ac 851

cabot

"BREXIT!"

"BREXIT?!"

nin1000 stood up

"Greetings to you, I am here to answer all the countries problems, I am the greatest gift to mankind. You will trust in me as we lead this country back to greatness and togeth---"

"BREXIT!!!!!!!!!"

David Dimbledy pressed a button and a thousand small, delightful bunnys began to climb onto nin1000.

Tumbling, burning with white-hot fire. nin1000 plunged into the depths of the abyss.

Unspeakable pain, relentless agony, time ceased to exist.

Only this torture...and a deepening hatred of the hypocrisy that damned him to this hell!

An eternity passed, and his torment receded, bringing nin1000 back from the precipice of madness.

The descent had destroyed him, and yet he lived.

The Elder God looked down upon his subject.

"nin1000, you are not worthy"

nin1000 then died.

nin1000 has died!

BREXIT! THIS IS BREXIT!

FREEDOM!

TAKE BACK CONTROL!

ARR!

You are The Hopeless MP.

You’re going to be shitting yourself a lot. If your constituency doesn’t already hate you, they will when the stink sinks in after Brexit. Woops.

You are aligned with TOWN.

You voted LEAVE in the EU referendum

You are an Ordinary Villager. You can vote, because that’s what matters.

The game thread is: HERE

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM cabot.

You win when you eliminate all threats to Town

cabot

DAY 3 BEGINS

The house lights came on.

Dimbledy looked surprised.

"15 Politicians all accounted for."

He points to two members of the forum

"Please stand, you have a special question from the audience"

RuPaul stands up, looking fabulous as always.

giphy.gif

"If you don't love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?"

Silence.

"The floor is yours, honourable gentlemen"

Ruh-Roh!

Nobody has died!

For this day phase, the only players who can be voted on are Gorlak and Flame_AC

PLEASE NOTE THE EARLIER DAY PHASE FINISH

Day 3 Ends:
blu_1497027600.png

8 players for majority.

At this rate the game is gonna last longer than Anime Mafia lol.

Not that that's necessarily a bad thing, considering how it ended. And for last night it's especially good because it meant town did its job protecting itself.

Kalor

With the two choices for voting today, right now I would vote for Flame as I did yesterday but Gorlak hasn't really stuck out to me. I need to look through his posts today.

My first question is how this was triggered. Did one of the two candidates start this or did someone else?

Oh crap, Ouro is right. I did not see that at all. What kind of power is this?

...Well, we should wait for them to make their case, I guess.

Top Bottom