• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Sophia

standoffnhuag.gif

Not much longer now...

Burbeting

Banned
3 hours left until game begins.

As a reminder, the first day phase lasts for four days. This is due to the big player count (30). The day phases will last 3 days starting from day 2.

TheExodu5

Banned
Subbed. Will be inactive over the weekend since I'm going camping Friday-Monday. Might have some mobile data so I may check in but not counting on it.

Burbeting

Banned
d1.jpg

The term "shipper" comes from supporting a ship. To ship something means a person wants two characters to get together and/or shows support for two characters already together. The term "ship" came from the X-Files fandom, when fanfics were written about Mulder and Scully. The fans then called themselves shippers. It quickly spread and is now the title a person gives themself if they believe two charcters should or will be together (The characters can be from anything: Books, Movies, Television, Video Games, and even Actors/Actresses). It is not limited to the couple actually happening, a person can ship something just because they enjoy the possibility of them getting together or even just because they think they would look good together.

All of the participants of ShipCon17 stared at the villainous Bear of Love. Surely this must have been some sick joke right? A bear representing 'true love' trying to destroy shippers? Obviously shippers own wonderful ships are just as true love as anything else, maybe even better.

"You stinking Bear!", one of the shippers shouted, "We are much more lovely than your... Champions of Love are!"
"Yeah!"
"Your bear fur isn't even red, like a heart! Disgusting!"

All of these accusations made Burbeting very sad. "I was right in wanting to destroy all of you!", he said while trying to hold back bearly tears. "My Champions of Love... will destroy you all!"

So Began a furious battle... a battle that would determine the power of Love once again.

Day 1 Begins

16 Votes for Majority. As mentioned before in the rules, votes put to both members of a pair will be tallied together

bla_1501959600.png

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Gafia culture (I'm an expert), but well thought out votes are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on Volcano Island where you can become successful though random guesswork. If you RNG Vote in Gafia, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Vote: Trigger

Sophia

boats?

so this is like KanColle, right?

poiintensifies2d2ugl.jpg

I don't know how much the rest of you know about Gafia culture (I'm an expert), but well thought out votes are huge parts of it. It's not like it is on Volcano Island where you can become successful though random guesswork. If you RNG Vote in Gafia, you bring shame to yourself, and the only way to get rid of that shame is repentance.

Vote: Trigger

Love, if you're going to quote a meme, at least make sure to quote all of it. <3

Ty4on

Not sure I'd read that from a single post though, especially not at the start of day 1 when nobody is going to be posting much noteworthy content.
You get reads by evaluating other's reads. They make reads by evaluating other's reads.

The quicker we can get the wheel turning the better. Meme reads are great, but I sadly lack skill in that area

Top Bottom