• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Love Boat 2 [Mafia] |OT| Electric Boogalove

Sophia

Crimson Fist, you've outdone yourself.

mimQml2.gif

Penny for your thoughts, Muffin? You and your partner are new this season, which means I don't have any reads on you.

Fireblend

Banned
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/f7/1a/29/f71a29209840692c0dc0caccbab202d5--mirai-nikki-memes-mirai-nikki-funny.jpg[/mg]

Y'all right now, which is a damn shame. Wake up sheeple, let your Lord and master, HBO bring you back to the pack.[/QUOTE]

Verelios what are you doing

The game already started

Ty4on

I expect at least 16 pennies worth of thoughts!

No but seriously, we did have time to talk in our respective boats, so I'd hope we're not totally winging it...

... but alas it seems he is. *shrugs*
Inb4 Sophia and Crimson's boat is the only one with pregame discussions

Ourobolus

Banned
I think Verelios wants to vote for WAMD because he doesn't think it's a silly move

Also I wanna put this here

Vote: Sophia

because why not

Ourobolus

Banned
Ouro, would you say that you agree with Ty's evaluation of your scum play vs your town play?

I try to change it up a little here and there each game. I mean as Town I still want to figure stuff out and as scum I want to muddy the waters.

Though I'm pretty sure there's been at least one game where I basically shitposted.

Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived

Ourobolus

Banned
Dragonz of the House Gafia, First of Her Name, The Unlynched, Queen of Bad Fake Claims, Drunk Reads and Scummy Play, Queen of the Love Boat, Khaleesi of the Great Forum Outer Gafia, Protector of the Realm, Lady Regnant of NeoGAF, Breaker of Lynch Trains, and Mother of Townies has arrived

I'm here with King of the Kitties.

Samuraischnecke

Neo Member

Hi.

I'm Sammi. o/

Sophia

You're trying too hard.

I try to change it up a little here and there each game. I mean as Town I still want to figure stuff out and as scum I want to muddy the waters.

Though I'm pretty sure there's been at least one game where I basically shitposted.

So it's not really accurate, or at least not consistently?

Top Bottom