• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NJPW G1 Climax 27 [OT] It's a Real-Life Tournament Arc!!!!!

Nekofrog

Banned
b-baka... juice...

something's sitll not clicking for me with sanada. his look is great. he's A tier in the ring (A+, S, S+ eludes him), but A tier is really really great. i just hate his presentation, I think.

Nekofrog

Banned
look at this guy being a total babyface and the crowd reacting to him

babyfaces are dead tho

like, juice makes me happy just watching him struggle, strive, and eventually win. it's what a great underdog face should be, and to be honest his theme song is a huge part of what works in the presentation as wel

edit: tama... man he's so underrated as a character

If there one guy i think would benefit greatly from a heel turn its Elgin. Would suit his style as a domineering monster too.

Problem is he dosent really fit in with a heel group. Suzuki-gun or BC, cant see him in either.

he should be that strong heel that even the heel groups are wary of. not scared, but still not wanting to eff with that

pbayne

If there one guy i think would benefit greatly from a heel turn its Elgin. Would suit his style as a domineering monster too.

Problem is he dosent really fit in with a heel group. Suzuki-gun or BC, cant see him in either.

Hex

Banned

I have been waiting for it.

The Sanada lock count out attempt is one of my favorite things

I think they fucked up that spot, I could swear they counted '19' twice to give him more time.

nah, just rewound and checked. he had to stall though as tonga tripped on the way back lol

great spot

Ah I meant Juice is full time NJPW while Elgin is part time.

I know Elgin does stuff in america and with his own fed, but NJPW does so much rotation I don't even notice when he's gone lol.

Their roster is massive right now, especially with the suzukigun guys back.

lol I wonder if the kid in the crowd was a plant

nah, just rewound and checked. he had to stall though as tonga tripped on the way back lol

great spot

I know Elgin does stuff in america and with his own fed, but NJPW does so much rotation I don't even notice when he's gone lol.

Their roster is massive right now, especially with the suzukigun guys back.

Yeah bringing them back from Noah meant a big influx of guys again. Any US shows they run Elgin would have to be at all them IMO. Build the belt around Omega, Elgin, Juice and eventually Cody I guess.

Top Bottom