• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRORANGE

U3HwJSA.png
wwskvLg.png

LOGistICAL: Earth
- Aaron D.
LOGistICAL: Earth is a strategy puzzle game where you transport different cargoes to complete all the towns throughout the planet. The whole game is a huge puzzle while each city is its own little piece of puzzling. Plenty of cities are easy enough plus a bunch of tougher challenges.

Based on LOGistICAL, LOGistICAL: Earth concentrates on all the country capital cities and other major cities throughout the planet, giving the player more opportunity to travel with various types of transport. LOGistICAL: Earth is a standalone game (without additional DLC achievements like LOGistICAL).

Life is Strange: Before the Storm
- MRORANGE
Before the Storm is a prequel to the smash hit of Life is Strange. Set 3 years in the past, this game focuses on the struggles of Chloe after the loss of her father and looks into how Chloe became what she is today. The game no longer has a rewind mechanic and the development is being done by another studio but I still have high hopes for this game, especially since it will revisit Arcadia Bay and look deeper into characters from the first game.

Ys VIII- Lacrimosa of Dana
- Tizoc
Adol awakens shipwrecked and stranded on a cursed island (again). There, he and the other shipwrecked passengers he rescues form a village to challenge fearsome beasts and mysterious ruins on the isolated island. Amidst this, Adol begins to dream of a mysterious blue-haired maiden living in an unknown world.
Ys 8 follows on from Ys Seven and Memories of Celceta's 3 man team combat while adding improvements to the core gameplay.

Marvel vs. Capcom Infinite
- Tizoc
The latest entry in Capcom's Versus series changes the up the gameplay by returning to a 2v2 format. The new Infinity Stone system functions as power up sub system giving the player additional abilities and effects depending on the type of Stone they pick before a battle.

DanganRonpa V3
- Tizoc
The latest entry in the DanganRonpa series attempts to be stand alone allowing newcomers to play it without having played its predecessor games.
16 students are trapped in a school building with no method of leaving or getting out. A monochrome bear gives them the one means by which to leave this imprisonment: Kill a schoolmate and get away with it.

Divinity: Original Sin 2
- texhnolyze & Lanrutcon
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a lengthy fantasy computer Role-Playing game for up to 4 people (local/online coop, drop in/out) or solo with recruited NPCs. Features arguably the best turn based combat introduced this decade, variable difficulty levels, a PVP mode and a very shiny Game Master mode for those who want to torture their friends. Fully voice acted with an updated engine. Controller support to come after release.

The best RPG of the decade is back with this sequel. This time, you can choose your origin which will add another layer of role-playing depth. All of the features in Enhanced Edition will be here as well, combined with the new additions such as 4 player coop, pvp, romance, game master mode, and many more. This is gonna be the RPG that will be remembered years to come.

You may have missed...

lBJTpiC.png

Sonic Mania - Tizoc
Going back to basics, Sonic Mania is a fantastic successor to the original Sonic games from the 16-bit era, contemplated with a great soundtrack, colorful and vibrant visulas and animations, Sonic Mania is a must for fans of 2D platformers and the Sonic games in general.

Ys Seven
- Tizoc
The 7th mainline game in the Ys series allows players to switch control between 3 characters as they explore the great land of Altago and save it from ruin, and the great beasts that roam the land.

JO5lT6X.png
  • Do not solicit/trade/sell/beg for games in this thread. The discussion of splitting retail packs is fine though.
  • Do not spam post your steam stats/games count or post damage lists from sales.
  • Examples of good posting behaviour and bad posting behaviour.
  • Don't hype pre-order bundles that you have no idea about.Just buy them!
kAP4dOi.png
N0i3Rmf.png

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

MRORANGE

Pm me a recommendation, make sure you request first as someone else might have reserved it.

Modbot has been activated.

tumblr_mjw7zxHvgU1qfr6udo1_400.gif

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
have some new thread games

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 12 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (The_Super_Inframan, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

BAD END -- MB-9B46A5E47E236D7D - Taken by sprinkles. 6 entrants total.
Castle of no Escape 2 -- MB-26099C641CBD2C57 - Taken by KainXVIII. 5 entrants total.
DreadOut -- MB-C51C836D9B2BFD90 - Taken by fspm. 5 entrants total.
Inbetween Land -- MB-1884851626478181 - Taken by lazerfox. 1 entrants total.
Pixel Gladiator -- MB-9F1616A4616FCBF6 - Taken by voodooray. 3 entrants total.
Red Game Without a Great Name -- MB-6EBE9C0283A2A180 - Taken by Vuze. 1 entrants total.
Saints Row 2 -- MB-C3C10983D0F90035
Skedaddle -- MB-561704F239E0B448 - Taken by Madn. 3 entrants total.
Stealth Inc 2 -- MB-05849B2519B95A8F - Taken by Monooboe. 6 entrants total.
The Last Dream -- MB-5967A5DA9574D3B6 - Taken by Booker.DeWitt. 1 entrants total.
Zombie Kill of the Week Reborn -- MB-DAAE272AA30DC55C - Taken by fuzzy123. 2 entrants total.
albert und otto -- MB-E8D814E0EC2ECAB9 - Taken by nightstorm. 1 entrants total.

t1504014406z1.png

Summer Ys indeed ending, you guys.

At least we have Sanic Mania, Ys 7, and X-COM 2 DLC to tide us over today.

Also Windjammers but that's more a Playstation thing.

Deques

Giveaway, from someone who is cheap

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 8 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Asdivine Hearts -- MB-EE0AF95F1E7F757F - Taken by Popstar. 3 entrants total.
Blacksea Odyssey -- MB-04FBA3E131A7267C - Taken by kionedrik. 2 entrants total.
Contagion -- MB-C182FDC937750C3F - Taken by Orakio Rob. 2 entrants total.
Disposable Heroes -- MB-E2F2DC1008BC8598 - Taken by septicore. 2 entrants total.
Killer is Dead - Nightmare Edition -- MB-6DBADA1457A7CD1F - Taken by Vlad. 5 entrants total.
PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy -- MB-B5279726348E46EB - Taken by Zia. 2 entrants total.
Press X to Not Die -- MB-4C3BEBF7DBC7F3AD - Taken by madjoki. 1 entrants total.
Robot Roller-Derby Disco Dodgeball -- MB-83710FF0D955C55A - Taken by Purkake4. 1 entrants total.

t1504015052z1.png

threads keep getting posted earlier and earlier, at this rate the October one will go live on September 20.
Someone please gift a calendar to mr orange.

Tizoc

threads keep getting posted earlier and earlier, at this rate the October one will go live on September 20.
Someone please gift a calendar to mr orange.

Whatcha playin' nowadays Ningen.
You saving up for a new rig this coming Black Firday? You should be able to get at least a 1050 Ti laptop/desktatop equivalent for under $1000

Monooboe

Oh! As much as I always like having a new thread and month, I am little sad that it's September(almost) already, summer is way too short, you finns know what I mean.T_T

kionedrik

Decided to finally start The Witcher 2. It asks me for a save file of the first game that I don't have because I played it in my old computer, back in 2015. After a little bit of searching I found out that it got cloud saves in that year, so now I'm downloading The Witcher 1 in hopes that my save is miraculously somewhere in the cloud.
In case it isn't, how necessary is it? How connected are the stories?

Whatcha playin' nowadays Ningen.
You saving up for a new rig this coming Black Firday? You should be able to get at least a 1050 Ti laptop/desktatop equivalent for under $1000
I'm playing Rage, and Bloodborne, and saving for a new rig, but I think I'll wait until next year, there's still a ton of games in my backlog I can play on my laptop.

Monooboe

Doesn't humble regular usually take a break during monthly week?

Alright new thread and month might be a good time to change avatar, and try and hang-on to that summer feeling.

MRORANGE

Divinity: Original Sin 2
- texhnolyze & Lanrutcon
Divinity: Original Sin 2 is a lengthy fantasy computer Role-Playing game for up to 4 people (local/online coop, drop in/out) or solo with recruited NPCs. Features arguably the best turn based combat introduced this decade, variable difficulty levels, a PVP mode and a very shiny Game Master mode for those who want to torture their friends. Fully voice acted with an updated engine. Controller support to come after release.

The best RPG of the decade is back with this sequel. This time, you can choose your origin which will add another layer of role-playing depth. All of the features in Enhanced Edition will be here as well, combined with the new additions such as 4 player coop, pvp, romance, game master mode, and many more. This is gonna be the RPG that will be remembered years to come.

What does "romance" means in D:OS2? Proper quests and relations with your NPC companions or just 2-3 dialogue lines somewhere near the game end?

so what do you guys say about MAx Payne 3 on PC? I loved the first 2 ones, have MP3 for xbox, but never played, thinking about gettting on PC. IS DLC worth it or just multiplayer maps?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom