• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2017 - Summer Ys Ending

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

I got my G29 wheel to work with Project Cars! Now I just suck at turning but eh, progress.

Anyone here playing Euro Truck Simulator 2? The gearbox confuses the hell out of me. I've chosen H-shifter but I can only choose between gear 5 and 6, and reverse and neutral. How do I choose gear 1, 2, 3 etc.?

Grief.exe

I;m surprised nobody is talking about Cuphead

cuphead_fanman_4.0.gif

cuphead_steamboat_3.0.gif

cuphead_slotmachine_13.0.gif

cuphead_train_skeleton_14.0.gif

You will have made the October thread by the time that's out.

I know it's the steam thread but fuck all the scalpers selling SNES classic in BST thread. I thought most of GAF was better than that.

I know it's the steam thread but fuck all the scalpers selling SNES classic in BST thread. I thought most of GAF was better than that.

I always laugh at the prices on steam keys in the BST thread, people buy those 30 for $1 bundles and then try to sell the remnants for $1 each, be waiting a long time.

Haven't they promised optimization for a long time now and still nothing? Also, seriously? $60?

They have promsied optimisations since the early access version. They promised optimisations with DX12 but it didn't bring anything. and lately they promised optimisations after they fully release their overpriced game and DLCs.

voodooray

A few spares, if anyone wants em:

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Grave Prosperity: Redux- part 1 -- MB-02F310824F187F68 - Taken by Purkake4
Particula -- MB-0A8832916075FD21 - Taken by Orakio Rob

Teggy

I upgraded my house to a wireless mesh network and PS4 remote play works really well now, but Steam streaming still works poorly. Don't know why that feature doesn't like me.

Knurek

#FucKonami for not releasing PES 2018 demo on PC before the game ships.

Also, Sonic Mania seems to be locked to 640x480 resolution on PC? Also deadlocks on alt-tab. GJ Sega.

PaulSane

More like a shooter similar to Broforce. All gameplay videos I saw from this game show how hard it is even in co-op..

I think what Bernardo meant is that Cuphead is not a platformer in a traditional sense - there is no actual "platforming" or stages in that game, you only fight bosses.

incredible
Delay your PC version, losing sales, just so you can put a dumbass DRM that will be cracked in a few days and won't actually result in any extra sales. Amazing.

"B-but GhostTrick, they just delayed it for a quality product !"

I told you guys, SEGA are a bunch of assholes.

Also, thread worthy ?

#FucKonami for not releasing PES 2018 demo on PC before the game ships.

Also, Sonic Mania seems to be locked to 640x480 resolution on PC? Also deadlocks on alt-tab. GJ Sega.

Nah. Change the resolution from Default under Fullscreen.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I think what Bernardo meant is that Cuphead is not a platformer in a traditional sense - there is no actual "platforming" or stages in that game, you only fight bosses.

no, thats what it was 3 years ago when it was announced, or so I've been told recently. Its more of a traditional platformer now.

From today's GTA 5 patch notes
NEW ADVERSARY MODE: MOTOR WARS
Blending the adrenaline rush of Drop Zone with the claustrophobic tension of a match of Penned In, this brutal Adversary Mode is a deadly scavenger hunt where second place is not an option. Up to four teams parachute into a periodically shrinking kill box strewn with a lethal assortment of guns, explosives and Weaponized Vehicles. Work together, find a vehicle, and fight opposing teams and the shrinking map to survive and win.

Sounds like a pretty unique idea guys. You think it might take off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom