• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Upcoming Vita Games (~200+ Upcoming games in ENGLISH) || 2017 Edition ||

Don't click this if you haven't watched the anime adaptation for the first game yet:

Hakuoro and Yuzuha have a child.
Just curious since I never finished the Uta 1 anime but did finish the game.
How much of the epilogue did the anime have?

Like Touka and Karura setting off together on a series of adventures or Oboro saying goodbye to his sister's grave before heading out on a journey with [the baby].

Shizuka

Just curious since I never finished the Uta 1 anime but did finish the game.
How much of the epilogue did the anime have?

Like Touka and Karura setting off together on a series of adventures or Oboro saying goodbye to his sister's grave before heading out on a journey with [the baby].

As far as I remember, those moments are still featured in the anime.
No baby, though.

deadfolk

There's no English version of the original Utawarerumono, though, right?

So an English speaker has to go:

Utawarerumono (anime)
MoT
MoD

Is that correct?

Shizuka

To this day, it's hard to believe. Like there was no hint in the anime at all.

I think that's because the anime wanted to pair Hakuoro with Eruruu, while the game is your standard harem with the male protagonist sleeping with several female characters.

I think that's because the anime wanted to pair Hakuoro with Eruruu, while the game is your standard harem with the male protagonist sleeping with several female characters.
At one point Yuzuha is literally like "my one wish before I die is to be a mother and I love Hakuoro" so he kind of just does it for her sake. I don't think he had any deep romantic love for her.

Shizuka

At one point Yuzuha is literally like "my one wish before I die is to be a mother and I love Hakuoro" so he kind of just does it for her sake. I don't think he had any deep romantic love for her.

Now that's interesting, I must've missed that. I never thought he'd do it just to grant her wish.

Ekid

Utawarerumono arrived. Yet again squashed, oh well. :p

Comes with a Memory Required box on the front too.

Now to finish Mask of Deception, I have been so busy I haven't had time to finish it, I'm only 10 hours in.

Now if they could unlock the digital version early too...

Cornbread78

Can I just say, fuck this stupid Curry God game. I just got killed by a merchant, a zillion floors into a dungeon, while trying to pay for goods. Thus losing everything abd getting kicked back to town.. WTF...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Can I just say, fuck this stupid Curry God game. I just got killed by a merchant, a zillion floors into a dungeon, while trying to pay for goods. Thus losing everything abd getting kicked back to town.. WTF...

Don't worry, that game hates me :( I'll never beat it and gave up on the last dungeon...

I actually wandered in here with a question for teh Vita experts: I'm trying to copy games so I can upgrade my memory card, but some game applications aren't showing up? For example, Zero Escape doesn't show up at ALL in the Content Manager. If I pop the cart in, the save files and such is there, and it shows up in the Content Manager, but I can't select it :/ It doesn't even show up at all in the Copy section, still.

I couldn't find anything online about this specific problem, so maybe someone here would know? A couple games seem to have this issue where there are saves and DLC on it, but won't show up at all in the Content Manager >_>

deadfolk

Don't worry, that game hates me :( I'll never beat it and gave up on the last dungeon...

I actually wandered in here with a question for teh Vita experts: I'm trying to copy games so I can upgrade my memory card, but some game applications aren't showing up? For example, Zero Escape doesn't show up at ALL in the Content Manager. If I pop the cart in, the save files and such is there, and it shows up in the Content Manager, but I can't select it :/ It doesn't even show up at all in the Copy section, still.

I couldn't find anything online about this specific problem, so maybe someone here would know? A couple games seem to have this issue where there are saves and DLC on it, but won't show up at all in the Content Manager >_>

The first thing to try is always to rebuild the database.

Edit: in case you don't know how:

Ensure the PlayStation Vita system is turned off (not in standby mode). To turn it off, press and hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then tap "Power Off".
Then, press and hold the R button, the PS button and the Power Button for 5 seconds to activate Safe Mode.

This brings up a menu where one of the options is to rebuild the database.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

Well that's how this kind of games works. ;)
I played it too long time ago to remember what's the best strategy but the game is actually very easy.

Cornbread78

Well that's how this kind of games works. ;)
I played it too long time ago to remember what's the best strategy but the game is actually very easy.

I got killed by the merchant!!!!!! They should be on my side!!!

I started Monster Masume instead for now. Pretty fun little card game...

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
The first thing to try is always to rebuild the database.

Edit: in case you don't know how:

Ensure the PlayStation Vita system is turned off (not in standby mode). To turn it off, press and hold the Power Button for 2 seconds and then tap "Power Off".
Then, press and hold the R button, the PS button and the Power Button for 5 seconds to activate Safe Mode.

This brings up a menu where one of the options is to rebuild the database.

Thanks, I'll keep this in mind for when I have time to work on it again. (Content Manager really is Vita's worst feature...)

dallow_bg

nods at old men
PA emailed me this:

We're writing in with regards to your order of PSV Tachyon Project. We have
accidentally sent a sample to some of our customers, and if you have received the
sample please send us a photo of the item. Once we have received the photo, we will
be replacing the item with the right game and we will shoulder all of the shipping
costs involved for both return and reshipment.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

Not if you steal his things lol.
You must pay attention that you actually buy his things and not just pick up them.

Joe Molotov

You must pay attention that you actually buy his things and not just pick up them.

He might have done the same thing I tried the first time I played, trying to figure out if I could sell items to the shop, I accidentally threw an herb at the shopkeeper and he aggroed and killed me, lol.

Cornbread78

I tried to pay!!!!!

He might have done the same thing I tried the first time I played, trying to figure out if I could sell items to the shop, I accidentally threw an herb at the shopkeeper and he aggroed and killed me, lol.

This! I was trying to figure out which button to press and all of a sudden the piece of $hit whacked me a few times and I was dead!!!

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

I tried to pay!!!!!

This! I was trying to figure out which button to press and all of a sudden the piece of $hit whacked me a few times and I was dead!!!

I had my problem with the merchant too the first times, i guess it's common lol.

I'm seriously contemplating swapping my OLED for a second LCD.

Aside from the fact the battery is worse and it's heavier, the only hard case I can find for it keeps cracking. This is the second one I've bought that has started to fall apart in about a week.

Anyone got any suggestions for good ones?

This is what I'm using at the moment:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Alu...or-Sony-PS-Vita-1000-PSV-Console/142270733417

The top hinges keep breaking and then the case becomes lose, it's manageable but I kinda hate it.

Shizuka

I'm seriously contemplating swapping my OLED for a second LCD.

Aside from the fact the battery is worse and it's heavier, the only hard case I can find for it keeps cracking. This is the second one I've bought that has started to fall apart in about a week.

Anyone got any suggestions for good ones?

This is what I'm using at the moment:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Metal-Alu...or-Sony-PS-Vita-1000-PSV-Console/142270733417

The top hinges keep breaking and then the case becomes lose, it's manageable but I kinda hate it.

Why do you use those?

BTA

Thanks Shizuka!

Unfortunately, I'm an idiot who (for the first time ever) decided to do a whole forum search to see if I was quoted in a fast-moving thread, on my phone, even though I knew you'd quoted me today, and so half-saw the spoiler as I was scrolling through results. Whoops!

That being said, I don't care too much about being spoiled for the original and though I'm terrible at forgetting spoilers there's a chance that'll happen by the time I get around to it. And sharing the detail is appreciated, as I'm sure looking for it myself after watching would have spoiled me more.

autoduelist

Im struggling to comprehend what you are doing in curry god. It's a ridiculously easy game, to the point that I'm wondering what you are doing so wrong as to not just die, but die multiple times. Granted, I'm used to roguelikes and drpgs, but Id have had to struggle to die in curry god.

This isn't meant to sound insulting, I'm just wondering if you're missing some major mechanic like weapon upgrading. Spells suck in curry god, btw, go melee.

That said, merchants are generally OP in roguelikes, to prevent the player from simply slaughtering them for their wares.

Ephidel

D3 Publisher teasing a new PS4/Vita game... with an orc dating sim minigame. So otome?
I dunno, the quote is
”The orc (my childhood friend) and I became lovers! I want to cherish my time with her, so should I get a new ‘watch'?"
Assuming that quote is actually meant to be plot-of-the-game-relevant the orc is female, so maybe it's some sort of monster girl galge?
Then again, if the only relevant word is watch/clock then meh :(

... I do love the orcs in the teaser though ^_^

I dunno, the quote is

Assuming that quote is actually meant to be plot-of-the-game-relevant the orc is female, so maybe it's some sort of monster girl galge?
Then again, if the only relevant word is watch/clock then meh :(

... I do love the orcs in the teaser though ^_^

Judging by their previous teasers it'll probably have nothing to do with the actual game lol.

I hope it's something decent. I actually kinda enjoyed Bullet Girls (2) for the gameplay, but Omega Labyrinth isn't my kind of thing at all. And apparently Idol Death Game TV is cack despite the fact I think it looks pretty good.

I always wanted Natsuiro High School too even though it got slated lol.

Cornbread78

Is there a way to not do the rubbing parts of monster masune and still win? Is tgere anitger way to level up cards? I rubbing mechanic doesn't even work, nevermind being creepy..

Is there a way to not do the rubbing parts of monster masune and still win? Is tgere anitger way to level up cards? I rubbing mechanic doesn't even work, nevermind being creepy..
There's an item that can automatically level a card, but there aren't a whole lot of them since their intended use is to bypass the more difficult rubbing games.
For many cards, though, they get stronger with the second stage and the third is mostly a stat rearrangement so you can stop after just one transformation if you don't wanna be rubbing endlessly.

The one trophy I'm missing for the Plat in that game is one where I need a huge number of different cards which would just be me rubbing endlessly which is holding me back, so I feel you.

Shizuka

BAW got delayed. New release date is October 13. Comes with a day one edition...that's exclusive to Gamestop. No word about EU.

https://twitter.com/aksysgames/status/903701881762979840

tdHiIrn.jpg

like usual then, i bet it'll be like the other releases from them and just randomly appear online somewhere

Yeah, I honestly can't imagine their Euro releases of Period Cube and Collar x Malice to be profitable when almost no online store had stock. That was just... bizarre.

Top Bottom