• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Flash S3 |OT| It was me, Barry.

strafer

I remember that 1st or 2nd episode when they had that CSI overlay stuff showing the numbers and such while investigating. I actually thought that was part of his abilities at first. But like his brain, it went away.

I completely forgot about that stuff.

ZeroX03

Banned
Ah yes, the good old days of when Barry was clever and could actually do things. Kind of like how the early episodes of Arrow had Oliver basically doing everything himself.
Now they're just kind of, useless and rely on their team.

Olly isn't really useless except with tech, he's still by far the most competent member of his team. He's just busy doing mayor stuff.

afaik it's gonna be the 2024 suit. Even if it's not, I don't expect it to be good,

Then again, the new Arrow suit was dope, so who knows?

New Arrow suit? Dinah's has been released but Oliver's new suit? I may have missed or forgotten, got a link?

Its been leaked forever that the new suit is the
2024 suit
I think they added some extrs stuff, it actually looked good in the photos.

Yeah, Im doing some googling and Im not coming with anything for the new season just old photos.

New Arrow suit? Dinah's has been released but Oliver's new suit? I may have missed or forgotten, got a link?

Yeah, Im doing some googling and Im not coming with anything for the new season just old photos.
Just type in Flash season 4 suit, they have the photos someone took while they were filming. A lot of people like Emergency Awesome and all that showed the pictures too on some videos, this was like a month ago or two because a lot of info was dropping like crazy. Plus Grant posted a picture of the Boots that had the gold trimmings a while ago as well. Sorry on mobile so I dont know how to post pics.

Just type in Flash season 4 suit, they have the photos someone took while they were filming. A lot of people like Emergency Awesome and all that showed the pictures too on some videos, this was like a month ago or two because a lot of info was dropping like crazy. Plus Grant posted a picture of the Boots that had the gold trimmings a while ago as well. Sorry on mobile so I dont know how to post pics.

No problem

I was hoping for a more significant change, but oh well.

It's the 2024 suit, which is a pretty significant upgrade over the current suit.
I agree, it was weird they waited this long but whatever it looks pretty good and somewhat like the comic book. To be honest a lot of interviews about Season 4 sound good. They mentioned a lot about the problems with season 3 and having 3 speedster villains, the whole fastest person alive vs someone who can think just as fast sounds interesting. They said they were done with Barry trying to get faster, new trailer clearly shows that. I still love the show despite season 3 so everything is soundimg good

KonradLaw

Ah yes, the good old days of when Barry was clever and could actually do things. Kind of like how the early episodes of Arrow had Oliver basically doing everything himself.
Arrow fixed that in S5 though, hopefully Flash will follow.

Julian was basically "What if Barry didn't suck at the thing he literally does for a living?"

GulAtiCa

Not sure if I wanna watch that trailer, kinda wanna go in all unknown.

It has a lot of potential hype to it. Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled: It has
blah blah
become
meow longname
while
really long text line here. Meow meow meow meow. Meow! :p

Oh my!

They need to go back to the season 1 mask that was used in the first half(?). His head has looked funny since the change. Its more of a helmet now. I understand why they did it, but it still sucks.

cw-the-flash-2.jpg

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
They need to go back to the season 1 mask that was used in the first half(?). His head has looked funny since the change. Its more of a helmet now. I understand why they did it, but it still sucks.
They said they had to change it cause it was giving Grant headaches the way it was molded to his head.

ZeroX03

Banned
And it made taking off the suit a real hassle.

There has to be compromises with these outfits. They don't have eight hours of prep to shoot two minutes of footage each day.

I've just recently gotten into this show. Halfway through season 1 on Netflix. It's fun so far. Barry's actor is so cute and charming. The show itself is cheesy fun.

It's kind of like Power Rangers with a larger budget and aimed at teenagers.

Top Bottom