• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF
  • Like

Palette Swap
Member
(09-13-2017, 01:12 PM)
Palette Swap's Avatar
One obvious thing I hadn't realized is that if you use the newly available instant clear, you'll be missing on shifters and their bios (typically Vulture or Clea). So I guess I'll still be auto-running Special Missions and Dark Dimension.
Sinatar
Official GAF Bottom Feeder
(09-13-2017, 05:13 PM)
Sinatar's Avatar
Well having gone through my normal routine with boost points as opposed to hot time, turns out that boost points are pretty cool.

I got done everything I normally do in hot time and used less energy then normal.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-13-2017, 08:08 PM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

They certainly changed the UI a lot. Also, thanks for making the free chest all 1* characters so it's completely useless instead of mostly useless.
And Special Missions are a flat 20 runs, instead of however many you could do in the time limit (I could do more than 20)

The free chest has always been 1* characters only. For some reason they just hadn't fixed the incorrect text.

Also nobody could do more than 20 runs of special missions. My Odin, with 25 second clears, on a device with super quick loading doesn't even get more than 20.

Originally Posted by Sinatar

Well having gone through my normal routine with boost points as opposed to hot time, turns out that boost points are pretty cool.

I got done everything I normally do in hot time and used less energy then normal.

It's awful for story mission farming though. Think they made the boost cost too high for that.
Palette Swap
Member
(09-13-2017, 08:16 PM)
Palette Swap's Avatar
Honestly, the update is pretty positive for me.

The new boost system is really good for people like me who never played around hot time, as it's essentially a personal hot time. As a result, people are actually playing my rifts lol.

I'm getting used to the new ingame UI elements that display effects, but it looks pretty informative.

Chaos Norn Stones and BAM in the token shop are great news.

I've been playing around with cyke, his replaced skill is pretty fun. I don't know how much more effective it will be though. Making him a villain might be just what I needed for SL.

I kind of hate how chests look now, but it's not like I enjoyed their previous design.
Keyser Soze
Member
(09-13-2017, 09:14 PM)
Keyser Soze's Avatar
I wonder if there is some glitch for Dimension Rfits right now. I have seen two today fill up to almost 80% in the first 10 mins with 0/5 people participating
Sinatar
Official GAF Bottom Feeder
(09-13-2017, 09:39 PM)
Sinatar's Avatar
The BAM and CNS in the token shop and is a one time thing, once you buy your 5 they're gone.

Maybe it's a weekly thing, guess we'll see after tomorrow's weekly reset.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-13-2017, 09:44 PM)
Frostinferno's Avatar
Seems like QS is our new Speed ABX god. People already getting close to 400k with the guy.

Originally Posted by Sinatar

The BAM and CNS in the token shop and is a one time thing, once you buy your 5 they're gone.

Maybe it's a weekly thing, guess we'll see after tomorrow's weekly reset.

I was worried about that. Seemed too good to be true. Hopefully it's weekly at least.
Fright Zone
Member
(09-13-2017, 09:50 PM)
Fright Zone's Avatar
Nooooooooo, I was enhancing custom gear and accidentally equipped some shitty 5 star gear over my Dormammu's 6 star gear.
Can I reverse this somehow or have I fucked it? If I restart will it have already saved it?
Frostinferno
Member
(09-13-2017, 09:53 PM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fright Zone

Nooooooooo, I was enhancing custom gear and accidentally equipped some shitty 5 star gear over my Dormammu's 6 star gear.
Can I reverse this somehow or have I fucked it? If I restart will it have already saved it?

It's gone. Sorry man :(

This is why I always do special gear upgrading by selecting a character who doesn't have one equipped.
Keyser Soze
Member
(09-13-2017, 09:56 PM)
Keyser Soze's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fright Zone

Nooooooooo, I was enhancing custom gear and accidentally equipped some shitty 5 star gear over my Dormammu's 6 star gear.
Can I reverse this somehow or have I fucked it? If I restart will it have already saved it?

I believe you fucked it. I did this twice, but with much lesser gear. I always do enhancing on nothing characters now. That button is in the worst place tbh
Malyse
stop advertising threads
(09-13-2017, 10:19 PM)
Malyse's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

The free chest has always been 1* characters only. For some reason they just hadn't fixed the incorrect text.

NOPE. I pulled a 3* Miles Morales literally on Saturday.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-13-2017, 10:33 PM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Malyse

NOPE. I pulled a 3* Miles Morales literally on Saturday.

That was your login bonus chest then, not the free one. Or if it was the free one, then you must have a 3* Miles. He isn't a 3* character, since you unlock him with 10 bios.
Ben Morales
Member
(09-13-2017, 11:09 PM)
Ben Morales's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

That was your login bonus chest then, not the free one. Or if it was the free one, then you must have a 3* Miles. He isn't a 3* character, since you unlock him with 10 bios.

Yup! If I'm not mistaken, there was a visual glitch where if you pulled a character you already had, it would say you got a higher rank (whatever rank your character was), but it was always 1*. That's why it's never more than 8 bios.

The whole "Obtain a 1*-4* Hero" only applied if you used crystals to purchase the chest. Not the free pull.
Fright Zone
Member
(09-14-2017, 01:41 AM)
Fright Zone's Avatar

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze

I believe you fucked it. I did this twice, but with much lesser gear. I always do enhancing on nothing characters now. That button is in the worst place tbh

Yeah I've done it before but with lesser consequences. This was my best gear. Fuck.

They seriously need to move the button or set are 'are you sure you want to equip this?' pop up or something.

Thing is, I didn't even know it was Dormammu at first. I was in the challenge menu, hit the start button on the custom gear challenge and started upgrading. When it said equipped I didn't know who it had equipped to at first then realised it was Dorm as he was set as team leader at that point 😢



While we're on the subject of gears, what's the best way to create obelisks with good stats? Start with one star, two star, three star?
I have hundreds of the things and need to clear them out but I don't know what to do with them all.
I have 73 six star obelisks right now but most of them don't have good stats, what should I do with them?
Ben Morales
Member
(09-14-2017, 02:38 AM)
Ben Morales's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fright Zone

While we're on the subject of gears, what's the best way to create obelisks with good stats? Start with one star, two star, three star?
I have hundreds of the things and need to clear them out but I don't know what to do with them all.
I have 73 six star obelisks right now but most of them don't have good stats, what should I do with them?

Creating a good obelisk is completely RNG so it doesn't matter what rank you start with. What I usually do is figure out the main stat I need (the stat at the top) and then I'll go into my inventory and lock a few that have that as the main stat. I will do the same with a few other types I may need. Any other gear I didn't lock becomes food to start upgrading those locked gears. The price is adjusted depending on what rank you use as food so feel free to use auto-select as long as you have locked the gears you don't want to burn.

For bad 6* obelisks, use them to change the option on those locked gears you're upgrading. Once the locked gear becomes 6*, you can use a bad 6* to re-roll the stats.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-14-2017, 03:25 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar


For the curious.

Edit: Just saw the topic announcing the new Phoenix Resurrection comic coming in a few months. Seems like a great time to capitalize with a uniform for her (assuming she looks different).
Drayco21
Member
(09-14-2017, 07:44 AM)
Drayco21's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno


Edit: Just saw the topic announcing the new Phoenix Resurrection comic coming in a few months. Seems like a great time to capitalize with a uniform for her (assuming she looks different).

They'd be missing out on all those toy sales if she didn't look different; so I'd count on it. I was hoping for a Teen Jean uni, but no matter what they go with, that's gonna be nuts.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-14-2017, 07:57 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar
So I just noticed the crystal cost of instantly unlocking the new WBs goes down with each challenge you finish. Using crystals to only bypass clearing Quicksilver's stage 70 times (which is two weeks of work) for Cable is looking like a good investment. Ditto 15 Cable stage clears with QS to unlock SW.

Edit: Derp, seems this is old news. Wasn't paying attention to much last night.
Palette Swap
Member
(09-14-2017, 08:35 AM)
Palette Swap's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

So I just noticed the crystal cost of instantly unlocking the new WBs goes down with each challenge you finish. Using crystals to only bypass clearing Quicksilver's stage 70 times (which is two weeks of work) for Cable is looking like a good investment. Ditto 15 Cable stage clears with QS to unlock SW.

Edit: Derp, seems this is old news. Wasn't paying attention to much last night.

Yeah, that's what I intend to do. I'm pretty sure there's only a few really long conditions.
The way I see it, the 2 you listed are the worst offenders. I'll probably unlock the QS stage normally to stock up on mats, and I'll skip these two conditions.
-Deadpool-
Member
(09-14-2017, 10:38 AM)
-Deadpool-'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

So I just noticed the crystal cost of instantly unlocking the new WBs goes down with each challenge you finish. Using crystals to only bypass clearing Quicksilver's stage 70 times (which is two weeks of work) for Cable is looking like a good investment. Ditto 15 Cable stage clears with QS to unlock SW.

Edit: Derp, seems this is old news. Wasn't paying attention to much last night.

Yup, will be doing the same.
Seems like the path otherwise isn't too bad.
Fright Zone
Member
(09-14-2017, 02:13 PM)
Fright Zone's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ben Morales


For bad 6* obelisks, use them to change the option on those locked gears you're upgrading. Once the locked gear becomes 6*, you can use a bad 6* to re-roll the stats.

Thanks, didn't know that. I had been locking gears with good top stats already so I didn't accidentally use them.

Got what I hope are good gears on Dormammu (ignore dodge + fire damage + energy shield) and Phoenix (crit damage + fire damage + invincibility) now.
Just need one more 6 star chaotic ISO and Phoenix is ready to roll (I used to have hundreds of chaotic ISO and now am struggling to farm enough of them).


Originally Posted by Frostinferno



For the curious.


Umm, I don't understand what I'm looking at here? :/
Palette Swap
Member
(09-14-2017, 02:16 PM)
Palette Swap's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fright Zone

Umm, I don't understand what I'm looking at here? :/

Uniform bonuses wrt uniform level (i.e. Cyclops gets a first uniform bonus if you have Unworthy Thor, at the next level, it's Civil War Cap that gives a bonus and so on).
Fright Zone
Member
(09-14-2017, 03:59 PM)
Fright Zone's Avatar
Riiiiight, gotcha, thanks.

And is that the amount of material you need to fully upgrade the uni in the corner?

I haven't dabbled with uni upgrades much, just got Dr. Strange's to the next level.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-14-2017, 04:03 PM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Fright Zone

Riiiiight, gotcha, thanks.

And is that the amount of material you need to fully upgrade the uni in the corner?

I haven't dabbled with uni upgrades much, just got Dr. Strange's to the next level.

Yep, total material cost to reach mythic.
Fright Zone
Member
(09-14-2017, 04:16 PM)
Fright Zone's Avatar
Hmmm, I'd been using all my Cyclops bios upgrading Jean.

Finally got my T2 Carnage, and my first non-ticketed T2 in Spider-Man.
30 T2 characters in total now!
Frostinferno
Member
(09-15-2017, 03:03 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar
So the update has been datamined and we know of what's changing with Rogue and Wolvie's uniforms and that Apocalypse is an energy attacker (which no combat villain has a leadership for).

Rogue gets a bigger heal on her 3 skill and an extra ground quake portion added to her 1 skill.

Wolverine's 3 skill becomes the ranged beam we saw in the trailer, which apparently groups enemies as well. His 5 skill gets a ground slam at the end that stuns.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-15-2017, 05:20 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar
So Wolverine's uni is another 1500 premium one. Costs feathers to upgrade and even requires the Thanos one for the mythic option.

Ben Morales
Member
(09-15-2017, 05:25 AM)
Ben Morales's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

So Wolverine's uni is another 1500 premium one. Costs feathers to upgrade and even requires the Thanos one for the mythic option.

Jeez! And we can't use uniform tickets on Native T2 right?
Frostinferno
Member
(09-15-2017, 06:03 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ben Morales

Jeez! And we can't use uniform tickets on Native T2 right?

Negative.

Ranking this uniform is going on the back burner. Cable and Apocalypse are getting all my feathers for a couple months.
AdawgDaFAB
Member
(09-15-2017, 07:09 AM)
AdawgDaFAB's Avatar
Jean is still all 15s while Odin and Dorm are all 17s and Thanos is still a WIP (50/4/4). I only have 3k BAM1, 1.6k feathers and 400 crystals. This is going to be a long, slow grind. :/
Pai Pai Master
Member
(09-15-2017, 09:09 PM)
Pai Pai Master's Avatar
Yeah I was working on both Jean and Odin simultaneously but they're both going on hold, I want Wanda so bad.
Alur
Member
(09-15-2017, 09:52 PM)
Alur's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sinatar

The BAM and CNS in the token shop and is a one time thing, once you buy your 5 they're gone.

Maybe it's a weekly thing, guess we'll see after tomorrow's weekly reset.

Yep, it sucks. Just realized this yesterday myself. Delaying my BAM acquiring for sure. Dunno why it needs to be limited other than reasons $$$.
Keyser Soze
Member
(09-18-2017, 12:02 AM)
Keyser Soze's Avatar
I spent a whole bunch of my free energy in World Boss Invasion over the last 24 hours, and I feel like those Supply Chests have gotten worse. I got lots of Advanced, some Rare, and, two Heroic crates, but almost all the rewards was Stones. I would like Bios... any character would be fine, but everything I opened was Stones. Stones. Stones. Stones.

I know this mode is not the best Energy to Reward investment, but I somehow feel it got worse in the last while.

I would not even be excited for a Legendary or Mythic chest at this rate, as it would just result in more Stones!
Ben Morales
Member
(09-18-2017, 12:04 AM)
Ben Morales's Avatar

Originally Posted by Keyser Soze

I spent a whole bunch of my free energy in World Boss Invasion over the last 24 hours, and I feel like those Supply Chests have gotten worse. I got lots of Advanced, some Rare, and, two Heroic crates, but almost all the rewards was Stones. I would like Bios... any character would be fine, but everything I opened was Stones. Stones. Stones. Stones.

I know this mode is not the best Energy to Reward investment, but I somehow feel it got worse in the last while.

I would not even be excited for a Legendary or Mythic chest at this rate, as it would just result in more Stones!

Yeah ever since the mode was introduced I could never get many bios from it.
Gandara
Member
(09-18-2017, 06:43 AM)
I see WBI as a way to farm stones for uru upgrading as it was introduced at the same time. Hence the reason you see stones quite a bit. That said, I think the game has a bias towards the color purple. :)
Ben Morales
Member
(09-18-2017, 08:51 AM)
Ben Morales's Avatar
So glad we can convert purple stones to red now in the lab at 1:1 ratio. I had almost 10,000 lol
Palette Swap
Member
(09-18-2017, 11:23 AM)
Palette Swap's Avatar

Originally Posted by Ben Morales

So glad we can convert purple stones to red now in the lab at 1:1 ratio. I had almost 10,000 lol

Same here!
It completely ate through my GUKs though. They're the biggest bottleneck here.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-19-2017, 01:56 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar
Dr. Strange is no longer the best ABX character for any day. The power creep is real. What makes it all the crazier is that Cable is a low cost native T2, and is looking better than SW (high cost).

Can't wait to see how Pocky breaks the game next.
Ben Morales
Member
(09-19-2017, 02:03 AM)
Ben Morales's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

Dr. Strange is no longer the best ABX character for any day. The power creep is real. What makes it all the crazier is that Cable is a low cost native T2, and is looking better than SW (high cost).

Can't wait to see how Pocky breaks the game next.

Damn!!! 330k in the first minute?! NM = MvC2 fans confirmed!
Sinatar
Official GAF Bottom Feeder
(09-19-2017, 02:03 AM)
Sinatar's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

Dr. Strange is no longer the best ABX character for any day. The power creep is real. What makes it all the crazier is that Cable is a low cost native T2, and is looking better than SW (high cost).

Can't wait to see how Pocky breaks the game next.

Dr. Strange was dethroned by Sharon Rogers when she got her uniform, though obviously not on male blast day.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-19-2017, 02:25 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Sinatar

Dr. Strange was dethroned by Sharon Rogers when she got her uniform, though obviously not on male blast day.

Right, my post was in reference to male blast day (there's just no specific videos yet).
The Kree
Member
(09-19-2017, 05:07 AM)
The Kree's Avatar
This week's Shadowland clears in order:

Tier 1

1 - Combat Relay - Wiccan/Vision/Hulkling

2 - Combat Rumble - Iron Man/Nico/Moon Girl (Iron Man could have done this solo)

3 - Universal Relay - Singularity/Ultron/Ghost Rider

4 - AoU Waves - Lincoln/Daisy/Lash (Lash was unnecessary here, I should save him for his leadership on later floors)

5 - Combat Rumble - Kaecilius/Mordo

6 - Universal Relay - Medusa/Karnak

7 - Villain Rumble - Titania/Absorbing Man/Sandman (Sandman or Titania could probably do this solo, I need to figure out how to split this team up effectively, I think Sandman is probably better saved for later floors)

8 - Fire Relay - Anti-Venom

9 - Villain Waves - Loki (This was a real struggle against time)

Tier 2

10 - Hulk Rumble - Wasp (She seems a lot less effective for this rumble after the latest update past floor 10 for some reason, couldn't get it done on floor 14 last week)

11 - Electric Relay - Gwenpool/Modok/Black Cat

12 - Loki Boss - Elsa/Wong/Angela (The team bonuses don't seem to make a meaningful difference here)

13 - Fire Relay - Shang Chi(L)/Luke Cage/Iron Fist

14 - Speed Rumble - Gorgon(L)/Black Panther/Daredevil (Panther could not get this done without Gorgon's leadership)

15 - Avengers Entry - Carol/Thor/Coulson & Spidey/Widow(T1)/Kate (Spider-Man and Kate went to waste here but there's not enough time to get this done with just the first team)

16 - She-Hulk & Jessica Jones Relay - Starlord(L)/Songbird (Starlord's leadership even only at 4 stars is just enough to make this doable so long as I keep Songbird shielded)

17 - Destroyer Boss - Kraven

18 - Combat Rumble - Mantis (I keep trying to save Mantis for later and later floors and it always feels like she goes to waste, but I'm afraid of saving her for too long)

19 - Aou Waves - Satana/Dormammu

20 - X-Men Entry - Cyclops/Beast/Storm (press Optic Barrage to win)

21 - Speed Relay - Rogue (This was a mistake, but it worked, should have tried Moon Knight, White Tiger, and Cap)

22 - Kingpin Boss - Red Hulk(L)/Hellstorm

23 - Universal Villain Rumble - Ronan(L)/Proxima

24 - Iron Fist Boss - Sharon Rogers (The lone option for this floor, this battle is unplayable garbage and I hate that I had to use Sharon here)

25 - X-Men Entry - Ancient One/Strange (Strange alone couldn't get it done for some reason and ordinarily I'd use Ancient One solo against the Hulks but didn't have the opportunity)

26 - Iron Fist Boss - She-Hulk(L)/Wolverine (The lone option once again, and still only passable through brute force)

Here's the problem: I have a dozen Tier 2 characters left over that are unusable at this point - Robbie, Crystal, White Tiger, Moon Knight, Jane, Silk, Yellowjacket, Ant-Man, Hulkbuster, Black Bolt, Captain America. Floor 27 is the Doctor Strange Entry and it's brutal against any combination of these remaining characters.

I still have Tier 1 Hela and Warwolf I can use for leaderships. I usually don't find use for Squirrel Girl, Kamala, Miles, Cho, Nebula, and Sif on the early floors.

It feels counterintuitive to save certain T1 characters like Loki, Sandman, and Lincoln for later floors, but it looks like that might be required to take this further. Moon Knight, Panther, and White Tiger, even at T2 are so fucking useless on later floors, it hurts, but I guess I have to use them on 1-10 where possible. I used to use Hulkbuster against Venom Boss, but I haven't seen that option since the update and he's terrible for relays and rumbles. Black Bolt, Robbie, and Yellowjacket seem increasingly useless on later floors after the update.

There's also the issue of deciding who to take to T2 next and how that affects floor choices. I really love Anti-Venom, Titania, and Sandman, I know Miles shreds villains, and Medusa and Loki would be cool too.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-19-2017, 05:56 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Kree

This week's Shadowland clears in order:

Some random notes for you:

- I think you're using Kaecilius and Mordo too early. At T1, they can do late teen floors. Use Mysterio for an easy early floor villain rumble instead.

- Definitely T2 Anti-Venom. His T2 is one of the biggest upgrades in the game.

- Split Titania, Absorbing Man, and Sandman like you said. Titania and Absorbing Man can both solo those early speed relays.

- Save Wiccan for one of the floors in the teens. His CC and high damage go far. Use Titania or AbMan for the first floor relay.

- Use your Storm to solo those Hulk rumbles instead of your Wasp. I recommend using Wasp as a support later on, like on a floor with all the Spider characters (to keep you from getting webbed).

- Try your best to save Coulson for one of the final floors.

- Use Beast with Wolverine, as his buff does Wolv wonders.

- Save characters like Angela, Black Bolt, Hulkbuster, YJ, and Silk for teammates in the entry levels. They're good for their high damage/CC

- Iron Fist, Elsa, Kate, and Spider-Man are characters you should leave for floors 20+. Replace them in the teen floors with your unused T2s like Robbie, Crystal, Moony, Cap, and Jane. You could also just use Robbie for his leadership to have someone else kill a dodge boss.

- The X-Men entry is a good place for Wolverine. Don't use Strange there. Likewise, save Sharon for the BO entry stage along with Coulson.

- If you are VIP3, Kamala and SG make for good tag partners to kill time while your main heals in early relays.
Palette Swap
Member
(09-19-2017, 09:15 AM)
Palette Swap's Avatar
Oh, cool that Cable is only 3k bios, is SW 3k too or is she a 6k character?
Frostinferno
Member
(09-19-2017, 09:28 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by Palette Swap

Oh, cool that Cable is only 3k bios, is SW 3k too or is she a 6k character?

SW is a 6k.
The Kree
Member
(09-20-2017, 06:08 AM)
The Kree's Avatar

Originally Posted by Frostinferno

- Save Wiccan for one of the floors in the teens. His CC and high damage go far. Use Titania or AbMan for the first floor relay.

Wiccan is too goddamn fragile. Make one mistake and he gets one-shotted. I loath trying to use him past floor 5.

And Iron Fist isn't uniformed so he goes to waste if I don't use him early.
Keyser Soze
Member
(09-20-2017, 06:25 AM)
Keyser Soze's Avatar
Will finally complete X Men Epic Quest tomorrow. Will also unlock Quicksilver, and pass the Chaos Norn gate in the Doc Strange Quest (but will likely get stuck very quick again in that one)...

That will be a lot of progress in one day.
Frostinferno
Member
(09-20-2017, 07:04 AM)
Frostinferno's Avatar

Originally Posted by The Kree

Wiccan is too goddamn fragile. Make one mistake and he gets one-shotted. I loath trying to use him past floor 5.

And Iron Fist isn't uniformed so he goes to waste if I don't use him early.

Yeah Wiccan is definitely squishy but he's great in rumbles, particularly if you have another CC'er with him. Make sure you don't overlap his two binds.
Alo0oy
Member
(09-20-2017, 01:00 PM)
Alo0oy's Avatar
I've been playing the game on and off for a few years now, I got back to it about two months ago.

How long will it take me to get Wolverine and Jean to Max level? I can beat two WBs every day, Shadowlands is impossible for me, I can only beat one floor. I have 2 T2 characters (SR and Silk).

I just hit the stage where I need to rank up Storm to 5-star, I have her at 3 with 20 bios remaining to hit 4, and then I'll use a 5 star rank up ticket.

I'll also have my third T2 ticket at the end of this month, so that should be enough to T2 Rogue, Storm, and Cyclops (or should I use one on another character since I'll have another one by the time I'll need it?).

Assuming I'll have enough crystals to get Magneto by the time I T2 the other characters, how long is it gonna take me?

P.S: I suck at this game, how do I know when to cast the next skill when I can't see anything?
Mrcapcom
Member
(09-20-2017, 01:50 PM)
Mrcapcom's Avatar
With all these clear tickets and now they opened up more ways to use them on stages any real reason why I should be auto running say story or something and not just using the tickets? I remember way back it was an issue but doesn't seem like it is now other than not getting XP from the stages.

Thread Tools