• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Sneakers |OT| Hypebeasts We Know About Ya

BumRush

yeah go for it

This thread seems very risky as there's no community of sellers/buyers/traders like there is in the normal B/S/T thread http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1365574

There also aren't people dedicated to "policing" and recording the transactions http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1197711

Your best bet in terms of safe transactions still might be the normal BST thread, I'm sure plenty of GAFers are into sneakers but never venture into this particular thread, do what you want.

I've seen people list in the B/S/T thread then link their posts in community threads. That's probably the best way to get the most coverage from interested parties.

Great idea guys! Probably going to list my Pumpkin Spice Sauconys. I love them but I just bought 3 different boost sneakers and these feet just don't want to wear much else...

so confused on the release date for these off-white sneakers.

apparently they were supposed to drop on sept. 1 but now apparently its in november but one of my friends just scooped up the prestos. wtf is going on, fiending those 1s
September release is for NikeLab and Dover Street Market locations (Think New York, London, Milan and Paris?) and has been done by a raffle I think. Wide release is in November. That's when they will drop at online stores.

xHiryu

September release is for NikeLab and Dover Street Market locations (Think New York, London, Milan and Paris?) and has been done by a raffle I think. Wide release is in November. That's when they will drop at online stores.

ahh makes sense. as much as i want those 1s im not holding my breath regarding online stores, shits an absolute mess. thanks for the heads up brodeo

This is the one to keep an eye on

Nike-Air-VaporMax-5-681x364.png

What city are you in? If you are in/around Toronto check out Duewest on Queen Street west
https://duewest.ca/collections/all-mens/products/y-3-triple-black-pureboost

Oxn

What city are you in? If you are in/around Toronto check out Duewest on Queen Street west
https://duewest.ca/collections/all-mens/products/y-3-triple-black-pureboost

Im in NYC, so there is a y# store around. Just waiting on price drop. No way paying Canadian prices.

Not bad.
But what is with the love of Nike for lots of lame colorways? Grays or dark colors.
How many are pumped up for these Three Musketeers vapormax? bleh
nike-vapormax-tan-brown-black-849558_201-3.jpg

That color is HOT man. I want that and the Red berry one linked earlier, but i can't keep spending like this. Plus i havent even worn the Vapormax i already own yet.

Oxn

So i saw the laceless ultraboost out in the wild today in the grey and rustic thingy colorway, and i can safely say its even uglier in person than in pics and videos.

WTF were they thinking.

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
So i saw the laceless ultraboost out in the wild today in the grey and rustic thingy colorway, and i can safely say its even uglier in person than in pics and videos.

WTF were they thinking.

It seems pretty pointless overall. It's not like you have to lace up for primeknit shoes anyway. They're pretty much slipons.

Reckoner

For everyone who copped the new retro Flyknit Trainers, how are yall feeling them comfort-wise?

I've been reading lots of complaints regarding sizing and comfort comparing to the OGs.

Im in NYC, so there is a y# store around. Just waiting on price drop. No way paying Canadian prices.

That color is HOT man. I want that and the Red berry one linked earlier, but i can't keep spending like this. Plus i havent even worn the Vapormax i already own yet.

Whoops I quoted the wrong poster.

Meant to quote this dude XD
One of the sexiest. It's too bad they used a Pure Boost midsole which means it's pretty firm unlike the Ultra Boost.

I'm tempted to pick one up tbh, but then I realize $320 USD to CAD would be a killer.

I got the brown pair in my size just ordering on NDC right now.

The teal is curently pending on my SNKRS app and I ordered that one right at 7am PST.

Edit: was able to order the orange pair for my wife in her size...look like the teal pair is the most wanted color, I guess.

Mem3QN8m.jpg

Qv58W5xm.jpg

The hype was real on the bruce lee Kyrie's. Went to go get a pair from my local house of hoops for my dad and they only had 20 pairs max, 1 size 9 which is my dad's size.

Luckily I was second in line and their were close to 40 people. Didn't realize how limited this shoe would be.

Oxn

Just received my Milled Black Leather EQT 93/17 from StockX.

My god what a sneaker, what a sneaker indeed. I have never felt anything this cushiony on my feet. The burito tongue is not a problem at all if you don't have wide feet, and it doesnt even stick out at the side for me.

bedlamite

Just received my Milled Black Leather EQT 93/17 from StockX.

My god what a sneaker, what a sneaker indeed. I have never felt anything this cushiony on my feet. The burito tongue is not a problem at all if you don't have wide feet, and it doesnt even stick out at the side for me.
The tongue is the number one complaint about the sneaker, and it's overblown, imo. People just complaining for the sake of it. My foot slips into the shoe just fine and it's not like the tongue gets in the way or anything.

Oxn

The tongue is the number one complaint about the sneaker, and it's overblown, imo. People just complaining for the sake of it. My foot slips into the shoe just fine and it's not like the tongue gets in the way or anything.

Yea, i am able to slip into the sneaker almost as good as an Ultraboost, because the shoe and the tongue holds its form up top without collapsing into the shoe.

BumRush

Yea, i am able to slip into the sneaker almost as good as an Ultraboost, because the shoe and the tongue holds its form up top without collapsing into the shoe.

You know what sneaker has the BEST tongue...Gel Lytes (split tongue)..

OG Kush

I use to love gel lyte 3s, never even thought about thr tongue then suddenly my mind switched and find it odd there's no tongues. The silhouette of the shoe is great, just wish there was an actual tongue. I thiught gel respectors would be a solution but the shape of them shoes just look like bloody boats the toe box is dead.

Top Bottom