• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

iPhone 7 | OT | Pre-order Sept 9, Available Sept 16

Thinking of getting an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. I'm coming from an iPhone 6. I figure the 8 has almost the same specs to the 7.

Worth the jump?

Yesssss. I think the 7 is significantly better than the 6 (7 Plus even more so). Way better camera, water resistance, killer haptics, good speakers, and on and on and on.

The Real Abed

Perma-Junior
Thinking of getting an iPhone 7 or 7 Plus. I'm coming from an iPhone 6. I figure the 8 has almost the same specs to the 7.

Worth the jump?
Well the 8 does have a better camera and processor, but you cant go completely wrong with a 7 if you want to save money. If I didn't already have a 7+ I'd be looking at an 8+ right now.
Haptics are underrated. It's so intuitive and makes the experience great.
Definitely.

thanks!

I don't know if I want a plus model or not.. maybe I should go to Best Buy or something and play around with it

I'm coming from a small iPhone 5 so the plus might be a huge leap

also whats the coolest cooler hmmm

fwiw I went from 4S -> 6 and regretted it after a few months. I thought it would be a huge jump already but I got used to it really quickly and wanted more. I upgraded to a 7 Plus last year and love it.

Top Bottom