• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My Hero Academia S2 |OT| This is Going to Stain my Hero Record. No Manga Spoilers!!!

Neoxon

The wait for Season 3 is gonna be painful (especially for the All for One hype). Hopefully Funimation can dub the whole season day-&-date with the Japanese release for Season 3. Don't get me wrong, 14 episodes coming out on the same day as the sub is awesome, but I'd like to see Funimation & the VAs make it through the entire season next time (if possible). Maybe with the popularity of Season 2, the guys over at Bones may be able to coordinate with Funimation like they did for Space Dandy.

DNAbro

Is this the part where I ship Uraraka and Deku? Because I now ship Uraraka and Deku.

It\s hard not to feel bad for her. I can\t imagine how gut wrenching it must feel to see you're once quirkless son go through what Deku went through. Even if he had a quirk I imagine it would still be too much. During his three months at school he went through 4 (I think?) life threatening experiences.

The only good ship.

Also Deku's mom is great and the series makes it obvious how much she cares about the safety of her son.

Philippo

All-Might
vs
A4O
is going to be massive.

Already calling
United States of Smash
easily greatest anime moment of 2018.

Sami+

Felt like kind of a weak note to end on honestly, but I guess they do have to set stuff up for next season. This season as a whole was a big step up from the first, which I already liked. :) Glad to see Bones on their A game and another good shonen.

SalvaPot

Exactly the spot i was hoping the season would end when it was announced, and so happy Season 3 is formally confirmed! Hopefully it gets a Spring timeslot, there is enough material to handle 25 more episodes.

Great ending to the season. Want to see more of All For One

Though All mights eventual death will be in the top 10 saddest anime death believe me :(

kirblar

Felt like kind of a weak note to end on honestly, but I guess they do have to set stuff up for next season. This season as a whole was a big step up from the first, which I already liked. :) Glad to see Bones on their A game and another good shonen.
With how the author structures his arcs, the final eps of the season are going to tend to be more character focused. (Much like say, GoT or Sopranos usually have the heavy "action climax" eps take place in the penultimate ep.)

Sami+

Great ending to the season. Want to see more of All For One

Though All mights eventual death will be in the top 10 saddest anime death believe me :(

Oh, neat. I thought this was an anime spoiler. Welp.

Oh well I can't be bothered to give a shit about spoilers anymore but you should probably mark that before someone gets upset

caliph95

Oh, neat. I thought this was an anime spoiler. Welp.

Oh well I can't be bothered to give a shit about spoilers anymore but you should probably mark that before someone gets upset
You mean All for one they revelealed him ages ago and he appeared at the end with a title

caliph95

We must protect this innocent smile

giphy.gif

Remember how he called the hand on his face "father"

7j3q07d.jpg

It's not a spoiler.

KNOWING IT'S NOT A SPOILER IS A SPOILEEEEERRRRRR!!!!!

People who are anime only watchers need to stop putting shit behind spoiler tags for where they think the series is going to go, manga readers need to mark MANGA SPOILERS before they spoil tag shit.

LotusHD

Banned

People who are anime only watchers need to stop putting shit behind spoiler tags for where they think the series is going to go, manga readers need to mark MANGA SPOILERS before they spoil tag shit.

I don't know why you're quoting me, but anyways, it's not the first time he's posted that (tho I dunno why he put that in spoiler tags), and uhh, it's not exactly a hard thing to predict.

SalvaPot

There was not a spoiler and its also not a spoiler because it was an off-hand comment coming from no knowledge. It literally has nothing to do with the future of the show, and commenting is not a spoiler is also not a hint to what is going to happen next.

It means nothing, at all. Its not a hint about all might dying or not dying. He could die, he could not. I mean, do you know? Do we know? Maybe. Maybe not.

I don't know why you're quoting me, but anyways, it's not the first time he's posted that (tho I dunno why he put that in spoiler tags), and uhh, it's not exactly a hard thing to predict.

There was not a spoiler and its also not a spoiler because it was an off-hand comment coming from no knowledge. It literally has nothing to do with the future of the show, and commenting is not a spoiler is also not a hint to what is going to happen next.

It means nothing, at all. Its not a hint about all might dying or not dying. He could die, he could not. I mean, do you know? Do we know? Maybe. Maybe not.

Relax, I was taking a pot shot at spoiler culture where people over react to everything they read true of false assuming it's a spoiler.

Did most of you start reading the manga before the Anime came out?

I'm hesitating between just reading the manga, or watching the anime. I heard the first season's a bit slow. I prefer reading because I can just speed read that boring stuff.

LotusHD

Banned

I'm hesitating between just reading the manga, or watching the anime. I heard the first season's a bit slow. I prefer reading because I can just speed read that boring stuff.

Watched Season 1, then I started reading the manga. I prefer reading it, though I do take the time to watch the anime as well. Refreshes my memory, and it's cool seeing certain scenes being animated.

ShadyK54

Got into it when there was a couple of episodes left in season one, then picked up the manga.

I say it’s still worth it to do both, if only to see your favorite parts animated.

klaushm

I started with the manga, and waited a long time to see it animated. It was totally worth it.

The manga is really well drawn and is faster then the anime, but the anime has more scenes, VA, music and incredibly good fights.

I still prefers doing both.

Lakuza

I started reading the manga a few chapters after its debut chapter if not from the first one since I needed another manga to read with naruto shippudens end. I was so hyped when they announced the anime and thankfully, its done the manga justice :D

TWILT

Banned
Finished watching the last episode of the season. Was a huge fan of the manga of the stuff adapted, but I was really happy how well they pulled it off. Super fun stuff and I'm really looking forward to season 3 next year (especially if it's gonna adapt the parts I think is gonna be adapted...)

Todoroki best boy

Manga readers need to not post spoilers at all because you know, it says "no manga spoilers" in the thread title.

Top Bottom