• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

October Wrasslin' |OT| I'm seein' double here...

MC Safety

Bayley deserves a good booing.

Remember when she went on Raw talk or whatever with the icepack on her shoulder? And gave a promo so awful Lita shamed her over it? And then Booker redid it for her?

Bayley is awful. She's supposed to be the ultimate wrestling fan and this is the enthusiasm she conjured:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1zteM8wD5o

How did WCW not win the war, they had Chuck Norris and Jean Claude Van Damme endorse Goldberg on Nitro!

Al02ozV.png

But you know....the job of a good booker is to accentuate positives and hide negatives.

Bayley is not good at long scripted interviews...and yet they make her do long scripted interviews

Remember when she went on Raw talk or whatever with the icepack on her shoulder? And gave a promo so awful Lita shamed her over it? And then Booker redid it for her?

Bayley is awful. She's supposed to be the ultimate wrestling fan and this is the enthusiasm she conjured:

Literally the worst wrestler alive today.
But you know....the job of a good booker is to accentuate positives and hide negatives.

Bayley is not good at long interviews...and yet they make her do long interviews
I can agree with this. I mean, not everyone is gonna be perfect at everything like Austin. But Bayley was having botchfests too. So, what's her strength?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member

hoo boy, that is a next-level dressing down on that Raw Talk.

not a fan of them telling her to shut up because a man is talking, though

Mahonay

Banned
shit stain mcfuck face almost forgetting to sign once of his bills to try and rob citizens of healthcare. Oh look who it is in the background..

giphy.gif

I got a fun question/game:

Build a stable (lets go with 6 total) out of wrestlers who were not "the guy" or considered top 20/30 wrestlers. Think guys like Val Venis, D-Lo, Bagwell, Ahmed, etc and less guys like Owen, Mankind, Taker, Arn, Pillman, etc.

My boy stable

Sean o haire
Steve Blackman
Perry Saturn
Test

beat THAT

Literally the worst wrestler alive today.

I can agree with this. I mean, not everyone is gonna be perfect at everything like Austin. But Bayley was having botchfests too. So, what's her strength?

She was a good chariismatic babyface who could get the crowd behind her, not to mention a good wrestler back when she was in NXT. Gave Nia her best match ever when Nia was far greener then she is now. I think her head's been messed around so much with the terrible creative that she lacks confidence now and it's affecting her in-ring. Just listen to that interview where she talks about turning heel.

They TNA now?

Smackdown is getting there ratings wise

Any favorite RAW theme that isn't All Together is wrong.

Across the Nation was a better theme, All Together was fantastic transition music going too/from commercials though.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Man, Sean O'Haire had it all... Really sad what happened to him.

RIP

Great boy stable.

Yes, Sean O'Haire was taken way too soon. He even had a soul patch, the gate to power.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That one and the "is there a game where I can kill someone and take their wife?" thread

Yeah, today is a really unfortunate time to be a member of this board

Just in a wahjah way. Actual shame is when you find out a muffin is really 0 xarbs here. Makes you question shit.

MC Safety

hoo boy, that is a next-level dressing down on that Raw Talk.

not a fan of them telling her to shut up because a man is talking, though

That's tongue in cheek, I'd assume.

I can't find a copy of that clip without commentary. It stinks because it highlights everything that's Bayley's doing wrong and doesn't need to be expounded upon.

EDIT:
And I watched the Goldberg episode of The Goldbergs in its entirety. It's up on Hulu now and comes highly recommended.

Top Bottom