• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

South Park: The Fractured but Whole |OT| Asses of Fire Emblem

Jawmuncher

spcxqk2.png

thegame0cqwx.png

"I should tell you what happened here, many years ago. A new kid arrived at the town, at first, everything seemed normal but not long after, a war began. The mighty weapon among them, the Stick of Truth was stolen and blood from the two local factions was spilled... Indeed, the new kid was the hero who saved the town that day, and peace reigned in the town after that. Later, the leader of one of the kingdoms decided to switch into superheroes and grab the superhero movies market for himself. Lacking teamwork and cooperation, the Hero and the other kids at the table, discussed what movies and franchises should be done first. Erratic. Raging and awfully, Eric decided to fight his former allies for the supremacy of the cinematic universe. "
the_game_2mwp5x.png

"Coon And Friends set out to earn $100 for finding a lost cat, but soon discover that South Park is becoming over-run with crime. Will Coon And Friends and Freedom Pals join forces to combat this unstoppable crime-wave? And who is the mysterious, phone-toting Call Girl?"
newkid8pqf0.png

"The new kid is back and now you can be a girl too! Also the game features a skin colour slider to increase the difficulty of the game! That's right, the thing that introduces you to this game (probably) is still there!"
featuringjtpi2.png

• A South Park adventure starring you!
  • 12 Super Hero Classes (Brutalist, Blaster, Speedster, Elementalist, Gadgeteer, Mystic, Cyborg, Psychic, Assassin, Commander, Netherborn, and Karate Kid).
  • Choose your gender (Male, Female, Other)
  • More show references than you can shake a stick at!
  • Tactical RPG gameplay
  • A story written by the shows creator's Trey Parker & Matt Stone.
seasonpass67u37.png

Upcoming DLC (All included with the season pass)
  • “Danger Deck”, where players will have to face the ultimate combat challenge in Doctor Timothy’s Danger Deck . They will be able to unlock exclusive costumes and artifacts. “Danger Deck” will be available for $5.99 on December 2017.
  • “From Dusk till Casa Bonita”, a new story where players will team up with The Coon and Mysterion to defeat a demonic presence at Casa Bonita. This content will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
  • “Bring the Crunch”, which will introduce a new story, including an all new superhero class. It will be available for $11.99 in 2018.
  • “Relics of Zaron” (costume and perks pack), available for $4.99 on October 17th
  • “Towelie: Your Gaming Bud” (in game buddy giving tips), available for $1.99 on October 24th
The Season Pass will retail for $29.99 and is also included in the Gold Edition of the game.
systemq9out.png

MINIMUM:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5 2400 / AMD FX 4320 or equivalent
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560Ti / GTX 650 / GTX 750 / GTX 950 / GTX 1050 / AMD Radeon HD 7850 / R9 270 / R9 370 / RX 460
Storage: 20 GB available space
Additional Notes: 720p @~60FPS

RECOMMENDED:
OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)
Processor: Intel Core i5-4690K / AMD FX-8350 or equivalent
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 / GTX 750ti / GTX 960 / GTX 1060 / AMD Radeon R9 280X / R9 380 / RX 470
Storage: 20 GB available space
Additional Notes: 1080p @~60FPS
shoota7pki.png

Question - Ahhh ! But I wanted a different OT title! I demand a change!
Answer - Life is hard.

Question - Do I need to play Stick of Truth to play or understand this one?
Answert - Probably not, there's a new episode of South Park that acts as a prequel of this game, so go watch it.

Question - Does this game really have a slider of skin tone to change difficulty?
Answer - YUUUUUUUP

Question - Should I buy the golden edition (with Season Pass) ?
Answer - Do like me; play the base game, if you enjoy that go for the season pass.

Question - Who did this wonderful OT?
Answer - Luulubuu the Queen of Bad Threads.

Question - Then why is Jaw posting?
Answer - Because juniors can't make threads shrug

Question - This OT is amazing!
Answer - HAH! IKR!

adj_noun

Come on down to South Park and meet some friends of mine.

I wonder if Towlie will actually have any use or just be a troll on pre-orders.

i had completely forgotten that I preordered it like a year ago on PS4 so I could get the stick of truth with it.

nice little surprise seeing it start preloading when i turned on my ps4

Ctlead

Banned
Agreed. My favorite OT in a long long time.

Well done.

Still unsure if i'm picking the game up since i never beat the last one but it looks incredible.

I think you get Stick of Truth for free when you buy this. You can still finish it.

El-Suave

Played it a bit yesterday because Ubishop sent it early. I went with the Blaster class and I loved the little I got to check out so far. My only criticism is that some of the text prompts like what junk you find and mails you get are a bit hard to read. Some of it comes down to my personal playing situation, sitting on the floor and the texts being near the ceiling on my projection screen so I constantly have to look up, but I still feel the fonts and readability could be better.

Karak

Totally done and just waiting for embargo to be up for review. Its been a crazy ride for this title

ViciousDS

Banned
fuck yes, preloaded on steam.....whens exact unlock time for this bad boy?

Also is there a strat guide? Primas for the first one was entertaining enough when i did my second run through?

Print_Dog

Great title. Nice OT. I've played through Stick of Truth multiple times will all classes. Thief with bleeding/gross buffs was my favorite. I can't wait to play this one.

adj_noun

Great title. Nice OT. I've played through Stick of Truth multiple times will all classes. Thief with bleeding/gross buffs was my favorite. I can't wait to play this one.

I was all about Mage/Fire. Watching everyone burn was fun.

...and they say cartoons make you violent >_>

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
My copy should be here tomorrow. Ended up paying $11 for it due to an Amazon glitch and getting it a day early. I still hate Amazon, but this is one time they're in my good book.

TheAznOne

Nice OT. Watch the recent episode of South Park for the prequel to the game.

Sucks that Best Buy didn't shipped this out this weekend. Was hoping to get this tomorrow and play on my day off. Switched to instore pickup and guess have to wait til Tuesday to play it after work.

WaterAstro

I watched all of South Park and replayed Stick of Truth in anticipation.

Good thing I did because I missed a whole lot of episodes, apparently.

Top Bottom