• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Friday 2017 |OT|

pXPRwex.png

Here's your catch all thread for everything Black Friday!

I'll be updating this OP throughout the month with any info/tips as ads get released. Let me know if you want anything specific here or want to contribute. For now i am holding off on posting lists, ad images, etc.

Black Friday will be held on November 24th this year, with sales beginning the evening before, and certain ones going throughout the month or as daily deals. All stores, have varying online deals, loyalty deals, and hours of operation on Thanksgiving and BF.

GOOGLE DOC of each sale and store organized courtesy of cag

Alternate GOOGLE DOC

AMAZON
pdDkmdR.png

coming soon

BEST BUY
button_240_0672aae9aff201483e23aa21.png

GCU does NOT stack with these deals

entire ad

BJS
bjs_logo.ai_.png

entire ad

COSTCO
costco-logo.jpg

entire ad

DELL
button_240_4e444bec068ea9a15a91da9c.png

entire ad

GAMESTOP
button_240_dbb4aed0d017fb7b6c32edfd.png

entire ad

KOHLS
kohls-logo.jpg

entire ad

MEIJER
brand.gif

entire ad

MICROSOFT
button_240_360cae721077f4f04d605d2e.png

entire ad

NEWEGG
untitled-1_165.png

entire ad

PLAYSTATION STORE
latest

blog post

SHOPKO
brand.gif

entire ad

TARGET
button_240_02f5633dd7916ae62cfa3479.png

entire ad

TOYS R US
toys__r__us_logo.png

entire ad

WALMART
button_240_92baeffb211f916d4a8d7e83.png

entire ad

GOOGLE DOC of each sale and store organized courtesy of cag

Alternate GOOGLE DOC

BONUS BLACK FRIDAY RESOURSES:

How to get amazon to price match

How to filter the CAG spreadsheet

TV DEALS

bfads.net
https://blackfriday.com/
https://bestblackfriday.com/ads
theblackfriday.com

some links courtesy of CAG & Reddit

BondFancy

For the Target add, they are showing some deals as doorbusters, are the Apple Watch Series 1 doorbuster deals or can they be ordered online?

For the Target add, they are showing some deals as doorbusters, are the Apple Watch Series 1 doorbuster deals or can they be ordered online?

unsure about their online deals, but the apple watch is not a door buster i don't think. looking at the ad, youll see the door busters labeled specifically ( typically framed in red)

I'm noticing a lack of PS4 pro deals( unless I've missed one somewhere). Figured you'd be able to grab one for at least $349 this BF. Maybe amazon has something up their sleeves. Some kind of doorbuster/lightning deal Ps4 PRO/PSVR bundle would be great.

SRTtoZ

Hoping for a PS4 Pro deal to crop up between now and Xmas. So far I bought a 128gb micro sd from BB for $30 and I picked up Horizon and Lost Legacy for $20 each. Now all I need is a Pro, The Last Guardian (on sale) and whatever else entices me.

Volgarth

I'm noticing a lack of PS4 pro deals( unless I've missed one somewhere). Figured you'd be able to grab one for at least $349 this BF. Maybe amazon has something up their sleeves. Some kind of doorbuster/lightning deal Ps4 PRO/PSVR bundle would be great.

Why would Sony discount the Ps4 Pro for Black Friday? At $399 the system is $100 cheaper then the Xbox One X.

Why would Sony discount the Ps4 Pro for Black Friday? At $399 the system is $100 cheaper then the Xbox One X.

Maybe to take the sting away from the X a bit? I mean why discount the PS4 slim since the system does gangbusters anyway, for that matter, and yet most places so far are discounting it to $199.

MrBlonde

Regarding whatever Microsoft does in store for games on Black Friday would that be digital too? I am hoping for some good digital game sales especially since I game share with my daughter and don't by discs anymore.

dolabla

I'm ready for GameStop to hurry up and release their ad. I'm wanting to get the crystal clear PS4 controller. Everywhere else seems to be having a sale on PS4 controller. I hope they aren't the lone one out since that controller is exclusive.

Looks like there are some good deals this year. I just bought a new Roku (Premiere +) and the $29.99 128gb micro SD card for the switch from best buy last night.

Volgarth

Maybe to take the sting away from the X a bit? I mean why discount the PS4 slim since the system does gangbusters anyway, for that matter, and yet most places so far are discounting it to $199.

I don't want to derail the thread ( I'm sure I already did.. Sorry ), but their reason to discount the ps4 slim. Xbox One S $189. I'm sure there are other reasons too. If you want to make a new thread and discuss there I would be happy to join you.

I don't want to derail the thread ( I'm sure I already did.. Sorry ), but their reason to discount the ps4 slim. Xbox One S $189. I'm sure there are other reasons too. If you want to make a new thread and discuss there. I would be happy to join you.

Don't think a new thread is necessary, if you want to PM me your further thoughts on the subject feel free to do so :)

I think I've decided to get in on the X, so titanfall 2, Shadow of War, Ass Creed origins, Forza Horizon 3, Gears 4, Doom 2016, Injustice 2 are all on my radar as 'enhanced' titles. Battlefront 2 as well if that has a decent single player and gets discounted. That's in addition to Mario Odyssey, Horizon ZD, Uncharted Lost legacy, a 4k TV and some Marvel/DC 4ks. Have mercy on my wallet.

autoduelist

Which of these stores are best for online BF orders [ie, have a website, good stock, etc]. I'm looking to pick up NFS.

AlexinChains87

Neo Member
should I be waiting to get a 4k tv? I have a samsung 1080p plasma that is 5 years old 50 inch, I have an OG xbox one and recently won a ps4 pro so would it be smart to upgrade to a 4k tv? I am looking to spend no more than 400 for around 50 inch that has high refresh rate, any on sale right now?

should I be waiting to get a 4k tv? I have a samsung 1080p plasma that is 5 years old 50 inch, I have an OG xbox one and recently won a ps4 pro so would it be smart to upgrade to a 4k tv? I am looking to spend no more than 400 for around 50 inch that has high refresh rate, any on sale right now?

i've been reading to keep eyes open for TCL 605/607 model as a good lower budget 4k set

frogger

Here is how you get a Xbox One X for 400 or PS4 Pro for 320.

Target is having a deal, if you spend $50 or more on Friday, you get 20% on 1 single shopping trip. From 28th to 10th.

I already have X, so I am planning buy a few things on Friday to get the coupon, maybe you can even return them. Then with the coupon buy a Pro a few days later.

Here is how you get a Xbox One X for 400 or PS4 Pro for 320.

Target is having a deal, if you spend $50 or more on Friday, you get 20% on 1 single shopping trip. From 28th to 10th.

I already have X, so I am planning buy a few things on Friday to get the coupon, maybe you can even return them. Then with the coupon buy a Pro a few days later.

Wait when you say Friday are you referring to today Friday or black Friday?

Good looking out.

ABeezy1388

Hoping the LG OLED 65” B7 goes on sale. I want to scoop one of those up so very badly for my X1X and Pro. Got a KS8000 but need to upgrade :p

Top Bottom