• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Alabama Republican nominee for US Senate, Roy Moore is a pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ASAP

WaPo has it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/costareports/status/930167438527918081

Moore needs to go down. If he wins the election, through Senate should eject him. If the Senate GOP refuses to eject him, "Eject Moore" should be a plank in the Senate Democrats' platform. He has no place in the US Senate, and after the SCOTUS stunt, the Senate GOP has no place to object.

This guy is fucking done.

There's the fucking receipts, I don't know how you could excuse this immoral behavior, this man is a sexual predator, how can any 30+ ever think it's okay to court a 14 or 16 year old.

Why does it always seem like the most outspoken people on moral issues are the biggest offenders? I know it's a generalization, but damn it's true a lot.

120v

Why does it always seem like the most outspoken people on moral issues are the biggest offenders? I know it's a generalization, but damn it's true a lot.

bunching his virtues with "morals" gives moralists a bad name. dude was just a bible thumper. i try to be objective with these kind of accusations as possible but you don't thump that hard unless you're into some sordid stuff

Thank God Hollywood never beat anyone over the head with their politics or they'd look pretty silly right now, too...
So Hollywood being full of shitters somehow excuses paedophilia and sexual misconduct in the GOP?
Hmm. Interesting.
You don't have to defend everything about your party, man. That kind of deflection is pitiful

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Thank God Hollywood never beat anyone over the head with their politics or they'd look pretty silly right now, too...
"Hollywood" isn't politicians elected by the people to run the country.

The lengths the Right will go to pull the "both sides" card. It's pathetic.

This guy is fucking done.

There's the fucking receipts, I don't know how you could excuse this immoral behavior, this man is a sexual predator, how can any 30+ ever think it's okay to court a 14 or 16 year old.

He should have been done before.
He is definitely done now.
And hours later it turns out he was BANNED FROM A MALL because he would go to it, to hassle teens.

Honestly ladies and gentlemen if you are looking for a good career go to Alabama and setup a firm that does opposition research on candidates - because clearly nobody is doing it.

Kettch

I just overheard CNN "He denied the allegations and people cheered and clapped!"

Ugh...Is Alabama a really fucked up place or that's just a stereotype?

Political crowds have a history of clapping for horrible stuff. I wouldn't say that's specific to Alabama.

Now, if Moore gets elected...that'll be shit on Alabama-worthy.

finowns

hk4kbhftmsxz.jpg

Saw this on reddit.. I lol’d

aaronsan

Banned

Well said and I'm surprised to see you do it. Credit where it's due.

I think projection and hypocrisy are very hard for most humans to resist. For some reason. Projection is a "great" way to cover up for your own faults. Hypocrisy necessarily results, of course.

aaronsan

Banned
Here's a video of a Republican politician defending a child from a well-known, well-liked Democrat with a history of making young girls very uncomfortable with how much he feels them...

https://t.co/jvPEDsEfSJ

And there is a ton of video evidence of why Jeff did that:

https://youtu.be/DwXweiRjckI

So what do you guys think? Is Joe guilty of sexual harrassment?

Yes touching a girl on the head or shoulder is totally the same as grabbing her ass, showing her your dick, or telling her to suck on it.

Weaksauce, man.

Yes touching a girl on the head or shoulder is totally the same as grabbing her ass, showing her your dick, or telling her to suck on it.

Weaksauce, man.
Interesting defense of clear forced touching of prepubescent girls by a creepy old man.

Which is interesting coming from you with what you had just asked me a few posts ago....

"Hollywood" isn't politicians elected by the people to run the country.

The lengths the Right will go to pull the "both sides" card. It's pathetic.
You're going to have to show me where it was specified in the post I replied to that he was only referring to politicians...because he wasn't and he didn't.

So yeah, you all can apologize for arbitrarily and conveniently trying to retroactively change the meaning of the statement that I replied to.

Well said and I'm surprised to see you do it. Credit where it's due.

I think projection and hypocrisy are very hard for most humans to resist. For some reason. Projection is a "great" way to cover up for your own faults. Hypocrisy necessarily results, of course.
See. We found some common ground after all. It's not all that hard if we stop accusing each other of being Nazis.

But you’re not. Keep telling yourself that tho.
Sure I did. Were you able to sit through that video of Democratic Presidential front runner Joe Biden clearly engaging in sexual harrassment/assault on prepubescent girls?

That's hard facts. Hard proof. Unlike what's been presented here for Moore which is largely circumstancial.

I know these facts will be excruciating to my fellow Liberals here but we must set aside our fragility and look at the brutal reality of it all.

Sure I did. We're you able to sit through that video of Democratic Presidential front runner Joe Biden clearly engaging in sexual harrassment/assault on prepubescent girls?

That's hard facts. Hard proof. Unlike what's been presented here for Moore which is largely circumstancial.

I know these facts will be excruciating to my fellow Liberals here but we must set aside our fragility and look at the brutal reality of it all.

That was one of the most disturbing videos I've seen in a while.

ASAP

Sure I did. Were you able to sit through that video of Democratic Presidential front runner Joe Biden clearly engaging in sexual harrassment/assault on prepubescent girls?

Males inherently rape, you don’t have to tell me that buddy.

You’re literally defending a child rapist.

He should have been done before.
He is definitely done now.
And hours later it turns out he was BANNED FROM A MALL because he would go to it, to hassle teens.

Honestly ladies and gentlemen if you are looking for a good career go to Alabama and setup a firm that does opposition research on candidates - because clearly nobody is doing it.

kids today: "uh, what's a mall?"

Dude Abides

Banned

First-hand witness statements aren’t circumstantial, dullard.

This thread’s about the pedophile you support named Roy Moore. We can all go to the Donald if we want to see your hot Biden memes.

First-hand witness statements aren’t circumstantial, dullard.

This thread’s about the pedophile you support named Roy Moore. We can all go to the Donald if we want to see your hot Biden memes.
I haven't made one childish insult to anyone regardless of how crazy (or how wrong) their statements were.

Sad to see so many of my Liberal friends on here stoop to name calling so much.

Dude Abides

Banned
I haven't made one childish insult to anyone regardless of how crazy (or how wrong) their statements were.

Sad to see so many of my Liberal friends on here stoop to name calling so much.

If you don’t want people to think you’re dumb, avoid saying dumb things. Easy as that.

Also there’s no need to keep capitalizing liberal. That also makes you look kind of simple.

I'm glad we can finally share our "but what about this other thing" opinions in the new gaf

Truly a great time
Discussion is Better Than Ever™!
Rampant whataboutism, disingenuous arguments, name calling, and shitposts are the new normal!

If this man makes it into office, the entire Republican party needs to come out against him. Supporting a child molester (a serial one, considering he was banned from a mall) flies in the face of their "morality" stance, and would reveal them as hypocrites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom