Nohopeleft.com updated with links to the trailer in multiple languages.
Now you need to put your date of birth to verify your age, before entering. (there's a message saying "What the hell is going on" too.)
Original post: (January 17)
Searched around, couldn't find anything.
There's talk online about this viral website, having possible ties to Resident Evil (6?).
It points to a January 19, 2012 date.
There's an event on the 20th in Japan regarding the anniversary of the series and the teaser of the upcoming 5th movie (Retribution) will be revealed between the 18th and 19th online and will be with Underworld Awakening (in 3D) on the 20th.
So, sorry if this has been discussed....anyone knows something else? Some thread already discussing/dissecting/solving this?
There's a video of a woman speaking in mandarin like sending a video message about how things will be alright if they stay inside... and some of the rumors pointed to RE6 been on China too.
- YouTube video of desperate woman speaking in mandarin
- First few pics are from China, rumored location of the 6th game.
- Said rumor started when a voice-actress (Wendy Mok) added RE6 to her resume as "chine villager/zombie".
- Jintor found some domain info. Said info mentions "Webfusion Ltd." as the sponsoring registrar; which is the same as the Operation Raccoon City viral site.
- Tiger uppercut posted some more domain info.
- Which was nearly the same info as the Operation Raccoon City viral website.
- Website 'Rely on Horror' which has been following the viral site too; also found out of a second video (which also points to January 19, 2012 and also a time: 14PST)
- January 19/14PST is around January 20/7AM in Japan.
- There's a 15th anniversary Resident Evil-event on the 20th around 7PM in Japan (stream -currently offline-)
- Resident Evil: Retribution teaser trailer will be posted online on January 19.
- soultron found the same "biohazard logo" on the viral video; at the 26 seconds mark.
- Video from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
- Thread mentioned/linked by Eurogamer
- Thread mentioned/linked by IGN
- The Sixth Axis contacted 'Primesight' (which can be seen under one of the billboards) and confirmed that Capcom as the owner of it.
- (At the site) More pictures from China and a few new places like Berlin and Japan.
- (At the site) A map location, based on the locations of the pictures (and the idea of some areas grouping)
- Revelations 3DS demo coming to the US 3DS eShop on the 19th also.
- Movie logo and "Tomorrow, evil goes global" message spotted on their Facebook.
- Cam-quality version of the 'Resident Evil: Retribution' teaser trailer. G4 aired the teaser tonight.
- More movie stuff (better quality teaser from G4 thanks to Movienewz, official synopsis and logo)
- HD movie trailer and a few pics. (YouTube version)
- George found out that PlayStation's official Twitter page, made mention of No Hope Left.
- Said Twitter post included a Facebook link, that at the moment doesn't work; but ends with "no hope left" spelt backwards.
- Seems that the Facebook page does work, at least to some. George grabbed a few screengrabs of the Facebook page on his browser.
- The "biohazard logo" on the Facebook page looks slightly different than the one in the graffiti.
- IGN posted rumored details regarding the gameplay and a leaked logo from Gamestop (with a November 20 release date).
- Site added a "rating pending" ESRB logo to the banner.
- Resident Evil 6 trailer posted online.
- Some artwork posted showing Leon mostly and the logo.