• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MLB Off-Season 2011: Only a few more weeks until the radio talks about baseball again

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Because you all demanded it............more Braves spring training photos!

slideshow_1002320796_022112Braves24.jpg

slideshow_1002320585_022112Braves12.JPG

slideshow_1002320797_022112Braves27.jpg

slideshow_1002320581_022112Braves09.JPG

slideshow_1002320798_022112Braves28.jpg

slideshow_1002320604_022112Braves11.JPG

slideshow_1002320613_022112Braves05.JPG

slideshow_1002320782_022112Braves26.jpg

funny-sports-pictures-funny-face_display_image.jpg

h3ro

What happens when you click that little GAF ball, h3ro?

It automatically quotes the post and puts it in an extra window at the bottom of the page. It's a Grease monkey script, NeoGAF:Quick Quote, Reply & Edit. Comes in hand in Sports-age. Also has extra options for automatically adding spoiler, strikethrough and highlight brackets around selected text as well as subscription options.

Example:

iXuYzaaO5e7wU.bmp

That doesn't even really happen, at least not to the extent that it does with the Phils.

The other day on 94.1 they had someone call in and explain to people in Philly how they can get around the Nats efforts to block sales to people from Philly. It will be interesting to see how the crowd breaksdown for the games against the Phils this year.

BFIB

Ah. Morning talk radio is no longer about the Rams, and why should it be?

Now, all the discussion is on the Cardinals, and to an extent, the Blues. Life....is good.

h3ro

I'm so ready for some Yanquis Beisbol™.

Sanjuro, did the Grease Monkey script work for you? It's like free GAF Gold.

I was all up in this thread and then I saw some 50 posts ago some madness about GOD retiring at the end of this season, and I couldn't bring myself to post in the thread for a bit. :(

h3ro

I was all up in this thread and then I saw some 50 posts ago some madness about GOD retiring at the end of this season, and I couldn't bring myself to post in the thread for a bit. :(

I'm sticking my head in the sand on that one. Not touching that subject until it happens.

Sanjuro

He is old and washed up. Personally, I would hate the guy for not allowing great young talent like Dolph Ziggler David Robertson to get their shot.

He's my favoritest True Yankee ever and I will be heartbroken when he is gone. The kind of player I will inadequately describe seeing live to my hypothetical children.

In a strictly mercenary sabrehead sense, though, they'll be OK.

carlos

Apparently Dan Uggla put on 20 more pounds of muscle during the offseason to add to his already popeyesque arms....I'm not seeing this as a good thing, since more than a few guys have ruined their swings by adding muscle. Not to mention loss of flexibility on the field.

Apparently Dan Uggla put on 20 more pounds of muscle during the offseason to add to his already popeyesque arms....I'm not seeing this as a good thing, since more than a few guys have ruined their swings by adding muscle. Not to mention loss of flexibility on the field.

Hahaha he's going to have the mobility of a T-Rex.

ToxicAdam

Oneof the great injustices in baseball is that Yankee fans haven't had to suffer through a season of having a shitty closer or closer by committee. It's a special kind of hell that every baseball fan should have to endure.

h3ro

Oneof the great injustices in baseball is that Yankee fans haven't had to suffer through a season of having a shitty closer or closer by committee. It's a special kind of hell that every baseball fan should have to endure.

That time is coming. And it's going to be terrible.

I don't wanna think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom