• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AcridMeat

Banned
While volunteering at the radio station today, I found this piece of greatness.
Q5a3nl.jpg

Featuring Coolio and De La Soul!

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Puddles:

puddles.jpg

greyfox:

greyfox.jpg

Also, THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WASTING MY TIME WITH:

plat.jpg

Yes I know it's blurry and in Japanese, hush. :< It's the only platinum that I have. I don't even know why I got it. Indignant rage I suppose.

We welcome our overlord.

it's my birthday at midnight EST, I expect people in TC in a few hours.

Oh yeah, it's my mother's birthday today, too. Thanks for the reminder (she's not on Facebook). Need to find a present for Dearly Beloved who turns 30 tomorrow (muahhahahah).

PS: Happy birthday!

Wow the group pic looks great! I know there's like 5 days left but If you draw me in I will be very happy >.<

Beef how long are you stuck with that avatar? It's not permanent is it?! D:

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
It's funny to me that after Seanspeed's complaints, he seems to be nowhere to be found now that we've just naturally migrated back to RealPics without any instigation. Come March 1st when we are switch to another round of beautiful custom art avatars, d'you think we can expect another rant about losing our identities?

.la1n

Laser's art shall reign supreme next month. Wonder if she would be interested in doing a collection of all of them at the end of the month like tence...hmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom