• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Real-GAF: A GAF Community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Laser's art shall reign supreme next month. Wonder if she would be interested in doing a collection of all of them at the end of the month like tence...hmmm
They'll be collected and immortalized in our branching, emotional RPG that transcends traditional gaming paradigms to become true, truest art

Zeppu

Lissar, are you still open for business?
*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Or do you have some hugeass backlog of avatars to draw?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Lissar, are you still open for business?
*wink* *wink* *nudge* *nudge*

Or do you have some hugeass backlog of avatars to draw?
She has a backlog, but according to her if you send her a reference photo and tell her what class you wanna be she's slowly working her way through em.

Davedough

You were absent last night during birthday celebration, explanation?

My wife caught wind of said birthday suit and preempted my ability to sign online. I'm sorry, I chose the greater of two evils.

congratsonthesex.gif

Edit:
For the record, I did scream out your name in honor of your birthday, which made the whole thing kind of awkward

.la1n

My wife caught wind of said birthday suit and preempted my ability to sign online. I'm sorry, I chose the greater of two evils.

congratsonthesex.gif

Edit:
For the record, I did scream out your name in honor of your birthday, which made the whole thing kind of awkward

Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

marrec

Banned
She has a backlog, but according to her if you send her a reference photo and tell her what class you wanna be she's slowly working her way through em.

What if I also send her 2.00 American Cash Money to... speed up the process. If you get my drift.

Severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings today. :O

Here it's just going to be wet and cold. New York could use some of this destructive excitement every now and again. We only had like one almost-tornado in the last three years. :|

The East Coast: Proudly trivializing horrible things they don't personally experience since the sixteenth century.

Happy Friday everyone.

Ready for the weekend to be here. Playing some hoops with the coworkers at lunch, then gonna finish out the day strong before just lounging around the house all night.

yeah buddy.

Severe thunderstorm and tornado warnings today. :O

Jelly. So jelly. :(

Happy Friday everyone.

Ready for the weekend to be here. Playing some hoops with the coworkers at lunch, then gonna finish out the day strong before just lounging around the house all night.

yeah buddy.

Happy Friday! Your plan sounds like a good plan. I shall labor away until 7 or 8, then go home and roast a chicken. I may even play a video game. :)

Man, I miss Severe Thunderstorms.

Stupid constant light rain.

Same. I hate the piddly shit we get here in LA. Give me a storm, weather gods!

Zeppu

Just got rid of this:

vAiuZs.jpg

I feel naked :(

Davedough

Hey! Looks like I led my good friends xfs, nfs and acl into an ongoing, drama-free ménage à trois yesterday. So it's a surprisingly unstressful afternoon for me! :)

edit: How are you?

A file system, Need for Speed and a ligament all had sex together? That sounds like the beginning of a bad joke.

:(

Sorry to hear that Raw, I've known of someone that committed suicide before but never had a close friend die so young. I hope you try and stay out of that element for your own sake, though.

My condolences, Raw.

Completely separate from that, the contract workers for that house I flipped are suing me and claiming I fabricated documents when served with the suit.

Except I have proof (with dated metadata) that shows it was made in September of 2010. :DDDD

COME AT ME, BROS.

Davedough

My condolences, Raw.

Completely separate from that, the contract workers for that house I flipped are suing me and claiming I fabricated documents when served with the suit.

Except I have proof (with dated metadata) that shows it was made in September of 2010. :DDDD

COME AT ME, BROS.

Everyone's gotta try their hand at getting something for nothing. Go get em SA. Dont let those fools try and pull one over on you.

RawPower

Banned
I appreciate your kind words. Thank you all. <3

:(

Sorry to hear that Raw, I've known of someone that committed suicide before but never had a close friend die so young. I hope you try and stay out of that element for your own sake, though.

If by element you mean drugs, I gave that up long ago.

I won't be on much today.

My buddy overdosed last night.

It is sad that things like this ever happen. :(

I hope some good can come from this, maybe a wakeup call to other friends who are still on the wagon.

9 more days and counting. Then I'll switch to Tence's drawing of me for a couple of days because it's awesome, then to Lissar's. I wish we had rotating avatars!.

I will not know you anymore. I got used to this image of ... a derpy, fat-faced John Cena? Seriously, I've been trying to figure it out for a month.

Apologies if this is a picture of your derpy, fat face. I would not dream of seriously comparing even my worst enemy to John Cena.

marrec

Banned
That sucks Raw, there's always people around here if you want to talk to complete strangers who have no vested interest in the situation.

Shocking Alberto said:

COME AT ME, BROS.

Is Metadata admissible evidence?

I will not know you anymore. I got used to this image of ... a derpy, fat-faced John Cena? Seriously, I've been trying to figure it out for a month.

Apologies if this is a picture of your derpy, fat face. I would not dream of seriously comparing even my worst enemy to John Cena.
It's Cena's face, not mine! How dare you!

D1Azq.gif

Davedough

That sucks Raw, there's always people around here if you want to talk to complete strangers who have no vested interest in the situation.

Is Metadata admissible evidence?

Only at the I-Courthouse!

Edit: And GameplayWhore... you clearly didn't look at the group photo that Tence drew. You'll clearly see Beef in there and he looks nothing like Cena.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom