• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Zornica
Member
(02-12-2012, 04:03 AM)
Zornica's Avatar

Originally Posted by pgtl_10

OT: Does Last Story have a thread?

Also Which is considered a better game Xenoblade or Last Story?

They are quite the opposite of each other... really hard to compare. but overall xenoblade is definitely the better game.


I just went through my save files on my wii when I spotted riki eating the xenoblade one... I wonder if it can be found as an animated gif or something somewhere on the internet? I searched but couldn't find it :/
Last edited by Zornica; 02-12-2012 at 04:23 PM. Reason: correcting
Oxx
Member
(02-12-2012, 06:38 AM)
Oxx's Avatar

Originally Posted by pgtl_10

OT: Does Last Story have a thread?

Also Which is considered a better game Xenoblade or Last Story?

No official thread yet (still 12 days until release), but most of the recent discussion has been in here:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=454830
xtrasauce
Member
(02-13-2012, 12:03 AM)
xtrasauce's Avatar
Just finished the game. Clocked in at 90 hours.

The story was incredibly ambitious and imaginative. There were some redundant lines of dialogue here and there, but overall it was very compelling. The ending was satisfying and blew my mind at one point.

Man did this game need mounts though.
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-13-2012, 03:33 AM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by xtrasauce

Man did this game need mounts though.

...why? With quick travel, you could get pretty much anywhere you wanted to go in the entire game in under a minute. And exploring the big areas wasn't much of a pain, especially when you got experience for roaming around.
Carlisle
(02-13-2012, 01:51 PM)
Carlisle's Avatar

Originally Posted by clemenx

Fellow American importers, is anyone importing The Last Story? I don't know enough about that game so I'll wait on impressions from yurop. And is anyone double dipping with the NA Xenoblade version?

I'm importing The Last Story (already preordered), but not double-dipping on Xenoblade. The game is identical, so I don't see the point. And I don't think NoA deserves a $50 double dip at this time. But either way, both games are getting ripped off my Wii and played mostly in Dolphin.
xtrasauce
Member
(02-13-2012, 02:22 PM)
xtrasauce's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

...why? With quick travel, you could get pretty much anywhere you wanted to go in the entire game in under a minute. And exploring the big areas wasn't much of a pain, especially when you got experience for roaming around.

Throughout my 90 hours of play, I eventually got burnt out on running around the very large maps to discover every corner. Having a fast mount would have made the exploration more fun and less of a chore.
chaosblade
Member
(02-13-2012, 03:31 PM)
chaosblade's Avatar
The whole map is revealed once you visit all the landmarks in an area. So you don't really have to search out every nook and cranny.

And between maxed quickstep and some movement speed skill links, you can get almost 50% faster. Considering the characters don't run that slowly to begin with that's not a bad boost.
Varjet
Member
(02-13-2012, 05:40 PM)
Varjet's Avatar
Just beat this, final boss was easy, ending was wtf. Such a great game ending on a quite disappointing note.
Tess3ract
Banned
(02-13-2012, 06:01 PM)

Originally Posted by xtrasauce

Throughout my 90 hours of play, I eventually got burnt out on running around the very large maps to discover every corner. Having a fast mount would have made the exploration more fun and less of a chore.

If you use quicktravel you rarely have to travel more than a minute in any direction to get anywhere.

Did you know that there is a button that immediately brings up the map for the current area?

Did you know you can go on the main menu and quick travel between zones?
Cerebral Assassin
Member
(02-13-2012, 06:43 PM)
Cerebral Assassin's Avatar
Gaf, is it safe to sell materials that don't have the glowing star next to them? Or could they be useful for future quests?
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-13-2012, 07:20 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar
Alright, I think I'll work on some NA OT templates over the next few weeks and post them here. I need to make sure it's legible, coherent, and - most importantly - credit is given where it's due.

Originally Posted by Cerebral Assassin

Gaf, is it safe to sell materials that don't have the glowing star next to them? Or could they be useful for future quests?

Glowing... star? Materials that have either a white or a red exclamation point (in the upper-left, I believe) are necessary for quests. Most everything else can be sold, unless you want to keep an old weapon or piece of armor for some reason. Often, materials/items that don't have an exclamation point will be used for future quests; the white exclamation point merely points out that you've seen a Monado vision telling you the item is necessary. The vast majority of items in the game can be gotten as drops, and the drop rate even for rare items isn't nearly as brutal as it can be in some RPGs.
Cerebral Assassin
Member
(02-13-2012, 07:31 PM)
Cerebral Assassin's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

Alright, I think I'll work on some NA OT templates over the next few weeks and post them here. I need to make sure it's legible, coherent, and - most importantly - credit is given where it's due.



Glowing... star? Materials that have either a white or a red exclamation point (in the upper-left, I believe) are necessary for quests. Most everything else can be sold, unless you want to keep an old weapon or piece of armor for some reason. Often, materials/items that don't have an exclamation point will be used for future quests; the white exclamation point merely points out that you've seen a Monado vision telling you the item is necessary. The vast majority of items in the game can be gotten as drops, and the drop rate even for rare items isn't nearly as brutal as it can be in some RPGs.

Yeah, the larger bags have a star/cross in the top left corner (I'm not talking about the exclamation marks), also it may be better than most RPG's but considering the time I've spent in a forest without finding enough bitter Kiwi's & Kale(?) mushrooms for a particular quest it can't be that good.
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-13-2012, 07:56 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cerebral Assassin

Yeah, the larger bags have a star/cross in the top left corner (I'm not talking about the exclamation marks), also it may be better than most RPG's but considering the time I've spent in a forest without finding enough bitter Kiwi's & Kale(?) mushrooms for a particular quest it can't be that good.

Oh, those stars. Heh, sorry. Those are just stylized flourishes to the icon that demonstrates the "rarity" of the item. Bigger bags mean the item is more "rare", but that doesn't always mean the item is difficult to obtain. If you're starting to get enough of any item, regardless of the rarity, you can sell it if you want. Unless you're running very low on inventory space, don't worry about selling things just yet. Money is almost useless in the game, aside from art books and a very major sidequest.
Cerebral Assassin
Member
(02-13-2012, 09:11 PM)
Cerebral Assassin's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

Oh, those stars. Heh, sorry. Those are just stylized flourishes to the icon that demonstrates the "rarity" of the item. Bigger bags mean the item is more "rare", but that doesn't always mean the item is difficult to obtain. If you're starting to get enough of any item, regardless of the rarity, you can sell it if you want. Unless you're running very low on inventory space, don't worry about selling things just yet. Money is almost useless in the game, aside from art books and a very major sidequest.

Thanks, I have filled all 5 pages of materials & I was just about to start a new section High Entia Tomb, so I guessed I would need some space. I really enjoyed the whole section, especially all the ribbing Reyn was taking from everyone (even Riki was funny) & the plot suddenly became a lot more intriguing

I agree about money though, I have about 600K & I only buy the Art books (talking of which, can books be bought to level up the Monado skills? I assume you can, but I must have missed the shop with them).
Wichu
Member
(02-13-2012, 09:12 PM)
Wichu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cerebral Assassin

I agree about money though, I have about 600K & I only buy the Art books (talking of which, can books be bought to level up the Monado skills? I assume you can, but I must have missed the shop with them).

No, you unlock that during the story.
Cerebral Assassin
Member
(02-13-2012, 09:41 PM)
Cerebral Assassin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Wichu

No, you unlock that during the story.

Ah cool, means I haven't missed a shop.
xtrasauce
Member
(02-14-2012, 03:17 AM)
xtrasauce's Avatar

Originally Posted by Tess3ract

If you use quicktravel you rarely have to travel more than a minute in any direction to get anywhere.

Did you know that there is a button that immediately brings up the map for the current area?

Did you know you can go on the main menu and quick travel between zones?

Yeah. Still would have liked to move faster because I was a bit burnt out on running when I got to the later zones like Valak Mountains, which is kind of boring and barren for the most part.

Originally Posted by chaosblade

The whole map is revealed once you visit all the landmarks in an area. So you don't really have to search out every nook and cranny.

And between maxed quickstep and some movement speed skill links, you can get almost 50% faster. Considering the characters don't run that slowly to begin with that's not a bad boost.

By the end of the game I only had one quickstem gem, which game me 5 or 10%. I guess I should have crafted more, but didn't care to really get into the crafting system. That's on me though, not blaming the game for that.
wsippel
(02-14-2012, 09:46 PM)

Originally Posted by Cerebral Assassin

Ah cool, means I haven't missed a shop.

Probably not. There are, however, two Monado arts you can only get by doing certain sidequests, both of which are nice to have.
Cerebral Assassin
Member
(02-15-2012, 06:48 PM)
Cerebral Assassin's Avatar

Originally Posted by wsippel

Probably not. There are, however, two Monado arts you can only get by doing certain sidequests, both of which are nice to have.

I'll have to keep an eye out for them, I've just seen Melia annonced as heir & the Mechons are on their way, I assume the sidequests are after I've been to Prison Island?
chaosblade
Member
(02-15-2012, 06:59 PM)
chaosblade's Avatar
Yes, both are after that point. But you shouldn't be far off from being able to get the first one. I never used that one anyway, the second hidden one is possibly the most useful Monado art though.
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-15-2012, 07:04 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by Cerebral Assassin

I'll have to keep an eye out for them, I've just seen Melia annonced as heir & the Mechons are on their way, I assume the sidequests are after I've been to Prison Island?

Yes, you don't have to worry about either of them for a while.

Edit: Yeah, and both aren't missable, so no need to worry if you can't get them as soon as possible.
DeSo
Member
(02-17-2012, 10:57 AM)
DeSo's Avatar
HOLY SHIT WHERE HAS THIS GAME BEEN ALL MY LIFE

I'm a few hours in. I bought a Wii for this.

THE MUSIC. Fuck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xweRl4LZlmo

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

The battles are fun as hell yet challenging when they need to be.

As soon as I work out this gem shit I'll be set. lol
Last edited by DeSo; 02-17-2012 at 11:02 AM.
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-17-2012, 11:22 AM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by DeSo

As soon as I work out this gem shit I'll be set. lol

You shouldn't need to worry about gems too much for the first half of the game; you can get the best ones from sidequests, anyway.

If you ever want some great reading material, though, Man God's excellent guide should be useful.
Last edited by SecretMoblin; 02-17-2012 at 01:01 PM.
DeSo
Member
(02-17-2012, 12:31 PM)
DeSo's Avatar
Ah, cheers for that!
wakajawaka
Member
(02-17-2012, 08:53 PM)
wakajawaka's Avatar

GET OUT OF MY HEAD

tam tam tam.

(...)

teee roo reee rooo...
nan0
Member
(02-18-2012, 10:37 AM)
nan0's Avatar
The battle against Face Nemesis/#7 and the following hour of cutscenes and gameplay was probably the most awesome stuff I played in the past few years.

Btw, is there some indicator if a weapon has "Anti-Mechon" capabilities? The ones that you can buy have it in their name, but they don't seem to have a special ability for that.
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-18-2012, 10:52 AM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by nan0

Btw, is there some indicator if a weapon has "Anti-Mechon" capabilities? The ones that you can buy have it in their name, but they don't seem to have a special ability for that.

I'd have to boot the game up to double-check, but I'm pretty sure most (if not all) anti-mechon weapons note that fact in their item description on the inventory screen. A bit annoying and clunky, but I never really had a problem with it.

Also, I'm pretty sure all of the weapon drops you get in Mechonis Field are anti-mechon, so don't worry about having to check each one. And remember: magic damages mechon normally, so Melia works wonders against those things.
nan0
Member
(02-18-2012, 12:54 PM)
nan0's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

I'd have to boot the game up to double-check, but I'm pretty sure most (if not all) anti-mechon weapons note that fact in their item description on the inventory screen. A bit annoying and clunky, but I never really had a problem with it.

Also, I'm pretty sure all of the weapon drops you get in Mechonis Field are anti-mechon, so don't worry about having to check each one. And remember: magic damages mechon normally, so Melia works wonders against those things.

Ah, thanks. I will check it when I get there.
Zornica
Member
(02-18-2012, 03:24 PM)
Zornica's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

Also, I'm pretty sure all of the weapon drops you get in Mechonis Field are anti-mechon, so don't worry about having to check each one. And remember: magic damages mechon normally, so Melia works wonders against those things.

I'm pretty sure that all weapons you can find on the sword, arm, and fortress are anti mechon as well. Imo you can only see if they are anti mechon when picking them up, it's written small underneath its name.
sammyCYBORG
Member
(02-18-2012, 10:01 PM)
sammyCYBORG's Avatar
Wish me luck. After ignoring this game for a good month of so, I am going to beat Lorithia. I need to finish this game.
Starwolf_UK
Member
(02-18-2012, 10:57 PM)
Starwolf_UK's Avatar
Let us know how you got on. Also, "You'll pay for your insolence" :P
Luigiv
Member
(02-19-2012, 02:53 AM)
Luigiv's Avatar

Originally Posted by SecretMoblin

I'd have to boot the game up to double-check, but I'm pretty sure most (if not all) anti-mechon weapons note that fact in their item description on the inventory screen. A bit annoying and clunky, but I never really had a problem with it.

Also, I'm pretty sure all of the weapon drops you get in Mechonis Field are anti-mechon, so don't worry about having to check each one. And remember: magic damages mechon normally, so Melia works wonders against those things.

Yeah, pretty much all weapons attained from Sword Valley onwards are anti-mechon.
Kaizer
Member
(02-19-2012, 06:02 AM)
Kaizer's Avatar
So my crew is currently in the middle of Mechonis Field, working their way up to Egil. How far am I into the game?
Luigiv
Member
(02-19-2012, 07:43 AM)
Luigiv's Avatar

Originally Posted by Kaizer

So my crew is currently in the middle of Mechonis Field, working their way up to Egil. How far am I into the game?

Not as far as you'd think. Last minute twists galore.

Ok real answer: somewhere between 2/3rd to 3/4th, I guess
Kaizer
Member
(02-19-2012, 01:14 PM)
Kaizer's Avatar

Originally Posted by Luigiv

Not as far as you'd think. Last minute twists galore.

Ok real answer: somewhere between 2/3rd to 3/4th, I guess

Oooh, sounds good. I've gotta say, the story in Xenoblade is certainly one of the more unique and entertaining ones I've seen in a JRPG in recent times.
clemenx
Member
(02-19-2012, 05:06 PM)
clemenx's Avatar
You're close to the end but you have 2 more batches of sidequests before you go to the point of no return, so you can stretch the game duration as much as you want :)
MoogleWizard
Member
(02-19-2012, 05:50 PM)
MoogleWizard's Avatar
Considering the ending (MASSIVE spoilers obviously):

What did you think of the final twist at the end? It's a big WTF-moment for sure, but I can't help but feel that it is too "out there" and out of the blue considering how carefully all the previous twists were laid out and explained to make sense in the end.

So Zanza basically pushed a button on the CERN LHC and destroyed the world, and then became a god and directed a supercomputer to create a world according to his imagination? Why did Meyneth become god and didn't die like everyone else? I know the game is heavy on metaphysics but this was a bit too much.
Zornica
Member
(02-19-2012, 05:59 PM)
Zornica's Avatar

Originally Posted by MoogleWizard

Considering the ending (MASSIVE spoilers obviously):

What did you think of the final twist at the end? It's a big WTF-moment for sure, but I can't help but feel that it is too "out there" and out of the blue considering how carefully all the previous twists were laid out and explained to make sense in the end.

So Zanza basically pushed a button on the CERN LHC and destroyed the world, and then became a god and directed a supercomputer to create a world according to his imagination? Why did Meyneth become god and didn't die like everyone else? I know the game is heavy on metaphysics but this was a bit too much.

there were some pretty good theories here on gaf, you may wanna give them a qucik read.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=14947
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=14948
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...ostcount=14953

for me personally, that answerd all my remaining questions, so maybe it will clear things up for you too?
Combine
Banned
(02-23-2012, 11:20 PM)
Ok, the one big thing I really didn't like (and I'm glad I didn't rush ahead) was the fact that...


MAJOR SPOILERS


The entire Mechonis aside from the Fallen Arm becomes unreachable after beating Egil. I don't think they telegraphed that part well so if you didn't do certain sidequests before then you were of course, out of luck (especially up at Agniratha). Also disappointed they didn't design a scenario to return to the ruins of the Mechonis (you can see the huge remains in the distance) somehow.

But yeah, other than that still enjoying myself and about to hit the 100 hour mark.
Wichu
Member
(02-24-2012, 12:41 AM)
Wichu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Combine

Ok, the one big thing I really didn't like (and I'm glad I didn't rush ahead) was the fact that...


MAJOR SPOILERS


The entire Mechonis aside from the Fallen Arm becomes unreachable after beating Egil. I don't think they telegraphed that part well so if you didn't do certain sidequests before then you were of course, out of luck (especially up at Agniratha). Also disappointed they didn't design a scenario to return to the ruins of the Mechonis (you can see the huge remains in the distance) somehow.

But yeah, other than that still enjoying myself and about to hit the 100 hour mark.

I'm personally disappointed that you don't get Meyneth and Zanza's weapons at any point. They would have made a nice reward for beating the game though the Monado III is cool I guess
Starwolf_UK
Member
(02-24-2012, 10:11 PM)
Starwolf_UK's Avatar
Off topic but kind of worth knowing. Results from search within this thread don't obey the spoiler tag (or any other BB code really).

Originally Posted by Wichu

I'm personally disappointed that you don't get Meyneth and Zanza's weapons at any point. They would have made a nice reward for beating the game though the Monado III is cool I guess

Interestingly enough (this was mentioned a few pages back) there is Meyneth's Monado (or Meyneth Modado as its translated) in-game. The Japanese data page (this site) says "Battle for the event" in the comments field (for unused weapons it has more straightforward comments) which I guess means it was equipped for the 7th vs. Zanza fight or planned to be (weapon I had on 7th at the time seemed to have its gems removed after the battle...but I was not paying enough attention to the weapon model to check if I was using a different weapon) or used as a cutscene model. Looks like this Its attack is 340-400 (average 375), fixed gems (I think its unbeatable VI, Damage heal VI and Arts Heal VI; might only be unbeatable VI only in EU version). Given I was not getting Arts heal in that fight it might not have been equipped at all but the gem configuration and Zanza being a rather low level (masked behind the ??) point towards a battle you can't lose (given its at the start of that chapter, it would be bad if players could stuck there, then again maybe nobody ever lost).
Wichu
Member
(02-24-2012, 10:38 PM)
Wichu's Avatar

Originally Posted by Starwolf_UK

Off topic but kind of worth knowing. Results from search within this thread don't obey the spoiler tag (or any other BB code really).


Interestingly enough (this was mentioned a few pages back) there is Meyneth's Monado (or Meyneth Modado as its translated) in-game. The Japanese data page (this site) says "Battle for the event" in the comments field (for unused weapons it has more straightforward comments) which I guess means it was equipped for the 7th vs. Zanza fight or planned to be (weapon I had on 7th at the time seemed to have its gems removed after the battle...but I was not paying enough attention to the weapon model to check if I was using a different weapon) or used as a cutscene model. Looks like this Its attack is 340-400 (average 375), fixed gems (I think its unbeatable VI, Damage heal VI and Arts Heal VI; might only be unbeatable VI only in EU version). Given I was not getting Arts heal in that fight it might not have been equipped at all but the gem configuration and Zanza being a rather low level (masked behind the ??) point towards a battle you can't lose (given its at the start of that chapter, it would be bad if players could stuck there, then again maybe nobody ever lost).

That's pretty cool. Too bad it wasn't available in the final game :(
Ultratech
Member
(02-24-2012, 11:09 PM)
Ultratech's Avatar

Originally Posted by Starwolf_UK

Off topic but kind of worth knowing. Results from search within this thread don't obey the spoiler tag (or any other BB code really).


Interestingly enough (this was mentioned a few pages back) there is Meyneth's Monado (or Meyneth Modado as its translated) in-game. The Japanese data page (this site) says "Battle for the event" in the comments field (for unused weapons it has more straightforward comments) which I guess means it was equipped for the 7th vs. Zanza fight or planned to be (weapon I had on 7th at the time seemed to have its gems removed after the battle...but I was not paying enough attention to the weapon model to check if I was using a different weapon) or used as a cutscene model. Looks like this Its attack is 340-400 (average 375), fixed gems (I think its unbeatable VI, Damage heal VI and Arts Heal VI; might only be unbeatable VI only in EU version). Given I was not getting Arts heal in that fight it might not have been equipped at all but the gem configuration and Zanza being a rather low level (masked behind the ??) point towards a battle you can't lose (given its at the start of that chapter, it would be bad if players could stuck there, then again maybe nobody ever lost).


Pretty sure you can check on it since I think you get a Party Change notification prior to that particular fight, so you can go into the Menu and look at it, but you can't change it out. The weapon's gem abilities sound about right from what I remember. Too bad you don't get it outside of that particular fight.
Starwolf_UK
Member
(02-27-2012, 11:11 PM)
Starwolf_UK's Avatar
Going on with the late-game spoilers discussed above I just found a video. Pretty clear in the fight and cutscene that indeed is the Meyneth Modado. I wonder if others are like me in completely failing to notice that...(I assumed the Meyneth Monado was kind of all that was left of her body after taking the attack; not that they were being used in the prior battle)
Utako
Banned
(02-28-2012, 04:28 AM)
This game has so many connections to Xenogears that all the horrible, poisonous MMO elements are forgiven (I hate myself a little for doing nearly all the sidequests).

One thing: I just wish that we were eventually enabled to (safely) pilot Faced Mechons, either in battle or otherwise. It's a terrific plot element, but I wanted to indulge in that aspect more deeply.
B.K.
Member
(02-28-2012, 05:24 AM)
B.K.'s Avatar

Originally Posted by Utako

This game has so many connections to Xenogears that all the horrible, poisonous MMO elements are forgiven (I hate myself a little for doing nearly all the sidequests).

The game has NO connection to Xenogears.
The Technomancer
card-carrying scientician
(02-28-2012, 04:28 PM)
The Technomancer's Avatar
So I finally find myself with time to continue this game. So I go off on the quest to save the worker in the Aerith Sea or however its spelled.

"Hm, four lv36 enemies" I think to myself, "that should be manageable". Half an hour and a half dozen attempts later, FUCK YOU GAME. Four enemies, each of which can both bind me in place AND bind me out of my arts, leaving me with absolutely nothing to do while they wail on me and my party, cutting us to shreds while I stand there unable to do anything. THIS IS NOT FUN!
SecretMoblin
Member
(02-28-2012, 04:39 PM)
SecretMoblin's Avatar

Originally Posted by The_Technomancer

So I finally find myself with time to continue this game. So I go off on the quest to save the worker in the Aerith Sea or however its spelled.

"Hm, four lv36 enemies" I think to myself, "that should be manageable". Half an hour and a half dozen attempts later, FUCK YOU GAME. Four enemies, each of which can both bind me in place AND bind me out of my arts, leaving me with absolutely nothing to do while they wail on me and my party, cutting us to shreds while I stand there unable to do anything. THIS IS NOT FUN!

What level are you? One of the negatives about the game (in my opinion, at least) is the massive importance leveling has on your ability to fight. A single level can make the difference between a fight being nigh impossible and relatively easy, all because of numbers you can't affect otherwise.
nan0
Member
(02-28-2012, 05:47 PM)
nan0's Avatar

Originally Posted by The_Technomancer

So I finally find myself with time to continue this game. So I go off on the quest to save the worker in the Aerith Sea or however its spelled.

"Hm, four lv36 enemies" I think to myself, "that should be manageable". Half an hour and a half dozen attempts later, FUCK YOU GAME. Four enemies, each of which can both bind me in place AND bind me out of my arts, leaving me with absolutely nothing to do while they wail on me and my party, cutting us to shreds while I stand there unable to do anything. THIS IS NOT FUN!

Are these Kromars? Equip Anti Art Seal gems if you have any OR try to lure them one by one. I remember these, they were annoying, but manageable. Remember that your healer has an Anti-Debuff shot.
flyover
Member
(02-28-2012, 08:14 PM)
flyover's Avatar

Originally Posted by B.K.

The game has NO connection to Xenogears.

How can chu be so chure?


Thread Tools