• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

Slacker
(02-24-2012, 10:10 PM)

Originally Posted by Rinoa

How's the crashing/logging in problems? Last beta there were tons around this time.

Both of the PvP servers are having issues at the moment. Hopefully they'll be smoothed out by the time I get home from work. :)
bloodforge
(02-24-2012, 10:27 PM)
Were we supposed to lose our characters from CB1?
Feep
Second-hand Citizen
(02-24-2012, 10:28 PM)
I have "insufficient privileges"? Was the IGN Prime thing only good for the first CBT?
Robobandit
(02-24-2012, 10:30 PM)

Originally Posted by Feep

I have "insufficient privileges"? Was the IGN Prime thing only good for the first CBT?

Only first CBT, yes.
denomes
(02-24-2012, 10:34 PM)

Originally Posted by Feep

Yes it was. Check your PM, I sent you a present.
_woLf
(02-24-2012, 10:52 PM)

Originally Posted by bloodforge

Were we supposed to lose our characters from CB1?

No, mine was still there...
Feep
Second-hand Citizen
(02-24-2012, 10:56 PM)

Originally Posted by denomes

Yes it was. Check your PM, I sent you a present.

I love presents! <3
bloodforge
(02-24-2012, 10:56 PM)

Originally Posted by _woLf

No, mine was still there...

Mine are gone, wonder if it's because I had to use a CB2 code.
Projectjustice
(02-24-2012, 11:05 PM)
Just hit 20, how do I go about doing the first Dungeon?
ROBOKITTYZILLA
(02-24-2012, 11:17 PM)
PVP guild is called "Believe". Send a /w for an invite!

/w Kuronuma <text>
GuardianE
(02-24-2012, 11:18 PM)
Ugh, I registered at work, so now I can't log into my Enmasse account.

It has Account Armor, which will send a code to my e-mail address for authentication, and that's great, except I get no e-mail. When you troubleshoot on their support site for log-in problems, it tells you to use a ticket. But in order to use a ticket, you need to log-in first... which is impossible. Wtf.
esserius
Banned
(02-24-2012, 11:32 PM)

Originally Posted by ROBOKITTYZILLA

PVP guild is called "Believe". Send a /w for an invite!

/w Kuronuma <text>

Thanks for the invite!
Ultimadrago
(02-24-2012, 11:36 PM)
Huh, weird. Keeps crashing when I have it Alt-Tab'd for too long.

Originally Posted by GuardianE

It has Account Armor, which will send a code to my e-mail address for authentication, and that's great, except I get no e-mail. When you troubleshoot on their support site for log-in problems, it tells you to use a ticket. But in order to use a ticket, you need to log-in first... which is impossible. Wtf.

I had that problem. I just closed out the launcher, reopened it and logged in from there. Worked after that
ROBOKITTYZILLA
(02-24-2012, 11:46 PM)
I sent invites to everyone that requested on Valley of Titans. Let me know if you need me to resend. I also checked for Pai, Sylphanii, and some other characters mentioned a page back but none were online. Just let me know...
Ultimadrago
(02-24-2012, 11:49 PM)

Originally Posted by ROBOKITTYZILLA

I sent invites to everyone that requested on Valley of Titans. Let me know if you need me to resend. I also checked for Pai, Sylphanii, and some other characters mentioned a page back but none were online. Just let me know...

Sorry, game crashed. Please send the request.
Zeal
Banned
(02-25-2012, 12:24 AM)
guys, are HD textures enabled by default after update, or is there an option?
ROBOKITTYZILLA
(02-25-2012, 12:28 AM)

Originally Posted by Zeal

guys, are HD textures enabled by default after update, or is there an option?

According to EME, you need to have your graphics options on Maximum. If you look at the Video menu, it seems like the "Texture Quality" option under "Texture Resolution" controls this. Set that option to the max or "2".
CAW
(02-25-2012, 12:42 AM)
My second character is a priest named Shae on the PvE server, whenever someone in the guild gets on, can you toss me an invite into the guild? Thanks! The guild is actually pretty quiet right now, I guess everyone decided to roll on the PvP server. Is it pretty packed over there? What level does open FFA begin?

Definitely enjoying the game. Hooked already. :p
zlatko
If my BP falls below 1000 Lord Sirlin will kill my family
(02-25-2012, 12:57 AM)
FML. Just got home at 6PM, and the download must have stalled at some point. It's only 20% done and keeps reducing how fast the download is constantly.

What can I do so it isn't crawling at 300KB or less.
MoonLightWave
(02-25-2012, 12:58 AM)
Is there a way to remove the watermark when taking shots?
vivin
(02-25-2012, 01:02 AM)

Originally Posted by zlatko

FML. Just got home at 6PM, and the download must have stalled at some point. It's only 20% done and keeps reducing how fast the download is constantly.

What can I do so it isn't crawling at 300KB or less.

Have you turned off the P2P option under launcher settings? Increased my speed
Unknown Soldier
(02-25-2012, 01:06 AM)

Sounds like Account Armor is Working As Intended(tm). Sucks but that's their method for preventing account hacking. It's exactly the same way Steam Guard and Facebook work, actually.
MoonLightWave
(02-25-2012, 01:15 AM)
Argh, more channels please, only 4 in valley of titans atm.
zlatko
(02-25-2012, 01:43 AM)

Originally Posted by vivin

Have you turned off the P2P option under launcher settings? Increased my speed

Turned it off, but only getting 85kb/sec. When I start it, it starts at 1.5MB/s, then slowly revs itself down bit by bit until it's only going around 100kb/sec. I checked other things running, and my internet speed overall, so not sure what is causing this.

Edit: Checked here after I posted and the turning off P2P option did in fact boost it. It's now going at 1.4MB/sec. Thanks for the tip Vivin.

Should put this in OP if it isn't already in case others run into the issue as well.
Last edited by zlatko; 02-25-2012 at 01:46 AM.
cartoon_soldier
(02-25-2012, 01:45 AM)
What server is everybody on? PvE preferrably?

Rolled on Serpent's Isle Slayer!

What's with the minimap?
Last edited by cartoon_soldier; 02-25-2012 at 02:11 AM.
Island
(02-25-2012, 02:37 AM)
Have a Slayer name Aedun on the PVE server.... can I get an invite even when I'm offline? If so send one my way please.

Cheers!
element
(02-25-2012, 03:25 AM)
I got home from work to find it has finished downloading.

I booted it up and built a human character. I'll probably play it later.
Wallach
(02-25-2012, 04:03 AM)
I'm on the Serpentis Isle PvE server as Wallach if anyone wants to play in a bit. I tried a Human for a little while, but switched to a Baraka; I'm impressed by the fact that gear looks totally different for every race.

Game is quite gorgeous, but the framerate seems to be hurt during loading a lot, similar to SWTOR. It often dips down into the 40s when first running into locations and loading everything. Kind of annoying, but still feels responsive at least.
TheNiX
(02-25-2012, 04:03 AM)
Live streaming CBT2 on PvP right now - http://www.twitch.tv/nixel

Making a character, so if you want to see a specific class, let me know right now.
Ricker
(02-25-2012, 04:17 AM)
Account Registration is not sending me the e-mail confirmation,been 2 hours now...I wanted to download the client overnight,anyone else having problems or took a while before you got the email?
scorpscarx
(02-25-2012, 04:51 AM)
My impressions so far to level 10 are extremely positive, they nailed both gameplay and graphics.
GuardianE
(02-25-2012, 04:59 AM)

Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier

Sounds like Account Armor is Working As Intended(tm). Sucks but that's their method for preventing account hacking. It's exactly the same way Steam Guard and Facebook work, actually.

Well, the problem is that it's only half working. I don't get an e-mail with a verification code at all to confirm who I am. I've checked spam, and added enmasse to my contact list. And the way of contacting customer service is impossible if you can't log-in.

Originally Posted by Ricker

Account Registration is not sending me the e-mail confirmation,been 2 hours now...I wanted to download the client overnight,anyone else having problems or took a while before you got the email?

I'm not getting e-mails in general either. I already verified my account earlier today, but I can't access it at all now.

Originally Posted by Ultimadrago

I had that problem. I just closed out the launcher, reopened it and logged in from there. Worked after that

Unfortunately, I can't download the launcher without logging in now... at least, I don't think unless I'm missing something.
Effect
(02-25-2012, 05:18 AM)
I'm in a weird place. I don't have any significant or even moderate complaints about the game so far. Runs well, combat is enjoyable though not as different as I was expecting and hoping, and the game looks great. However I still don't know if I'll be going through with my preorder.

Will continue to play during the beta. Maybe I'll be able to make up my mind this weekend.
Last edited by Effect; 02-25-2012 at 05:24 AM.
Cmagus
(02-25-2012, 05:19 AM)

I'm not getting e-mails in general either. I already verified my account earlier today, but I can't access it at all now.

Alright I am not the only one I haven't gotten a reply in like 2 hours as well.Also their store on the site seems to be down wonder if it is just issue on their end.
zlatko
(02-25-2012, 05:22 AM)
I seriously doubt my download, if it ever finishes, will even work. Tons of Reliable source checksum errors as it's been trying to download itself tonight.

78% done, but I have a sneaking suspicion it'll either want a complete redownload or just be glitchy as shit.

Edit: I'm now at 87%, and have had over 10 stalls from 78%. My hope is they iron out the kinks with this patcher for the future of this game, because for whatever reason for me it is pure dog shit.
Last edited by zlatko; 02-25-2012 at 06:03 AM.
Stuggernaut
Grandma's Chippy
(02-25-2012, 05:37 AM)
Damn....

I thought IGN was good through all phases. What is the point of getting into just the first one lol.

AH well.
Rinoa
(02-25-2012, 05:47 AM)
I can't for the life of me assign my controller buttons this time, it's registering the presses but when I'm in the button mapping menu and select the command to add a button to.. it acts as if nothing is being pressed (though the controller UI display shows it is being pressed).
MoonLightWave
(02-25-2012, 06:30 AM)

I seriously doubt my download, if it ever finishes, will even work. Tons of Reliable source checksum errors as it's been trying to download itself tonight.

78% done, but I have a sneaking suspicion it'll either want a complete redownload or just be glitchy as shit.

Edit: I'm now at 87%, and have had over 10 stalls from 78%. My hope is they iron out the kinks with this patcher for the future of this game, because for whatever reason for me it is pure dog shit.

I had the same thing, Luckily i downloaded in time. I Hope you finish it so you can try the beta.
zlatko
(02-25-2012, 06:39 AM)

Originally Posted by MoonLightWave

I had the same thing, Luckily i downloaded in time. I Hope you finish it so you can try the beta.

It's going on this whole weekend though right?
MoonLightWave
(02-25-2012, 06:40 AM)

It's going on this whole weekend though right?

Yeah.
zlatko
(02-25-2012, 06:41 AM)

Originally Posted by MoonLightWave

Yeah.

Weewh okay. I'll have tomorrow and Sunday hopefully to play then. I'm down to the last 4% then going to bed. I had left it on last night and it made like only 3% progress, so this time I'll grind it out till it finishes so I can just crash and wake to it.
aett
(02-25-2012, 06:45 AM)
I'm currently playing a Lancer named Liori on the PVE server, if someone could send me a guild invite. Thanks!
Arment
(02-25-2012, 06:52 AM)
Finally got my pre-order code. Only two days left :-/
Izayoi
(02-25-2012, 07:01 AM)
Holy shit factionless PvP is probably the most amazing thing ever.

Right when I thought the game couldn't get any more awesome. I'm blown away.
MoonLightWave
(02-25-2012, 07:05 AM)
Anyone know the average ping on K-tera from europe?
cartoon_soldier
(02-25-2012, 07:05 AM)
So...how does Crafting work in this game? I am lost
Macattk15
(02-25-2012, 07:19 AM)
Any easy way to get into this beta?
Arksy
(02-25-2012, 08:31 AM)

Originally Posted by Macattk15

Any easy way to get into this beta?

Pre-order it from their store.
_woLf
(02-25-2012, 09:50 AM)
Anyone in the guild online? Invite Ashlyn pleeease
EDarkness
(02-25-2012, 09:56 AM)
Anyone on the PvE server? If so, please drop me an invite. Name is Korta.