• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crossover Game Between Sega, Capcom, Bandai Namco Announced! (3DS, No Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vamphuntr

The best thing that will come out if this are the creepy fan fictions the hardcore fans will write. Especially true if Sonic and Megaman are involved. That will probably be the only entertaining thing that will come out of this.

Platy

Sega Worked on F-Zero Games

Capcom worked on Zelda Games

Namco worked on Star fox Games

This better not be a goddamn card-based RPG or whatever Namco X Capcom was

As one of the 10 people who loved Namco X Capcom, I would love this to be the crazy tatical version of Tales games that was that game

SMASH BROS VS THE WORLD

Sonic was in Brawl

Pacman was in Mario Kart

Capcom is in every crossover ever

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Sega Worked on F-Zero Games

Capcom worked on Zelda Games

Namco worked on Star fox Games

As one of the 10 people who loved Namco X Capcom, I would love this to be the crazy tatical version of Tales games that was that game

Sonic was in Brawl

Pacman was in Mario Kart

Capcom is in every crossover ever

someone hold me..... Smash Bros Racing!

Seik

Banned
If its anything near Namco X Capcom, a bit more harder and I buy (it was really easy).

Oh and please...LOCALIZE THE SHIT!

shaowebb

Good God I wasn't on Gaf all day and this happens?! If Banpresto is involved in developing this and its a 3DS you can bet its some form of RPG . Not likely to be a smash game or fighter IMO since Banpresto is doing this one. Still though they do Super Robot Wars so I can easily see this being a blast to play if its a similar style of crossover.

Whatever it is I hope it still references the greatest thing in Super Robot Wars.... OVERMAN KING GAINERS INTRO!

Dat moment

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
To those who can't be bothered

CAPCOM

capcom1hj32.png

BANDAI NAMCO

namcobandai7tkb6.png

SEGA

sega4gjtu.png

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
They look different when flipped upside-down like they were in the other thread. I think the very central character has colors matched very similar to Kage Maru from VF. There was another poster saying that the middle Capcom one flipped is Zero.

duckroll

Yeah someone said it looks like Miku, but isn't she owned by a different company and not Sega?

Yeah but Sega is a major creative partner in expanding Miku's reach through Project Diva. They don't just make the games, they also created the hologram technology for staging the concerts, and they assisted in the supervision of her appearance in Idolmaster 2 DLC. Basically, Miku in any 3D animated form = Sega.

As I said on the other thread, I think these are upside down because of the pink at the bottom which could be faces.

Someone said that the Sega left one is Bayonetta, and I think he may be right.

Who could the middle one for Capcom be :/
As I said on the other thread, I think these are upside down because of the pink at the bottom which could be faces.

Someone said that the Sega left one is Bayonetta, and I think he may be right.
If that's so, I see Phoenix Wright as Capcom's Right, and the first has to be Chris, right?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
From the other thread:
blizzardjesus said:
Upside down
Sega | Namco | Capcom

eplCo.png
Shig said:
[Capcom's middle one] is Zero. I'm 99% certain of it. The green boob-lamps are a dead giveaway, the colors of the legs match up perfectly.

The more I look at the right Namco one, it looks a lot like Rose from Street Fighter Alpha. I'm thinking maybe these aren't actually separated by publisher, maybe there's one from each in each group.
Kage-Maru, Bayonetta, and Kite are pretty solid picks, although Kite getting flipped really messes with that guess.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
Female.

They are all female.

Edit: or either they are combining features of characters to create a female representative.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
So, in Gaf's opinion will it be in any case a clash of famous different characters from the three softco?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom