Boss Doggie
all my loli wolf companions are so moe
(02-27-2012, 05:39 AM)
Hahaha, not even anime-gaf?
chickdigger802
Banned
(02-27-2012, 05:49 AM)
LMFAO

the baddie in Gobuster lives in the cyber world of the old pc game Ripper.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZP-5vNsQhA
Last edited by chickdigger802; 02-27-2012 at 06:08 AM.
vareon
(02-27-2012, 08:59 AM)

Originally Posted by Ookami-kun

Hahaha, not even anime-gaf?

There are many mods frequent Anime-gaf. Apparently they don't really enjoy grownups fighting with costumes!

Originally Posted by chickdigger802

And anyone else find it hilarious that all the other makai knights dress like hobos vs pimp coat kouga?

He's the motherf*kin Golden Knight who lived in a huge mansion with Alfred, dude deserves a pimp coat!

Edit:

Heh.
Last edited by vareon; 02-27-2012 at 11:05 AM.
chickdigger802
Banned
(02-27-2012, 01:04 PM)
I still find it utterly hilarious that gobusters throw away a pair of shades smooth criminal style, just to put on another pair.
Slayven
gimme some o dat God-crafted alabaster greatness
(02-27-2012, 01:06 PM)

I still find it utterly hilarious that gobusters throw away a pair of shades smooth criminal style, just to put on another pair.

Yeah I thought that was odd. Also they must pay well, Red's house was banging.
Wiseblade
(02-27-2012, 01:24 PM)
Go-Busters

Nice start, the Zord fights are a huge step up from Gokaiger.

Fourze

So are Miu and Shun leaving the show? Or are going to carry on as graduates?
ReiGun
They call me "Mr Soap"
(02-27-2012, 01:44 PM)
Go-Busters: I love the look and feel of the show. The Budyroids aren't nearly as annoying as I thought they'd be, so that's good.

Fourze: Interesting little twist there wit Cygnus. As for the graduation, I wouldn't care much if Shun and Miu left. Pretty indifferent to them.
WillyFive
(02-27-2012, 03:10 PM)

Originally Posted by vareon

Edit:

Heh.

A lot of people were complaining that they didn't do a roll call (also, that the morph wasn't stock footage).

Ridiculous complaints, reminds me of people complaining the Gekirangers didn't have belts. People hate change, I guess.
Boss Doggie
(02-27-2012, 03:26 PM)
I wonder if the homages in Gobuster was meant as a call-out to Power Rangers, what with anniversary and all that.
vareon
(02-27-2012, 04:05 PM)
Super Hero Time, plus!

Go-busters

Impressive opening, and I like the fact that they experimented in leaving some of the Sentai conventions (though maybe just because this is the first episode). Not counting much on the CG mech battles since, well, it's just the first episode and all.

Fourze

Cancer's much more active than the other Horoscopes. Does this means he'll leave earlier than others? Also there's a missed opportunity for development between Tomoko-Ryusei/Meteor. I was hoping she would be the only one who knows about Ryusei but keeps silent on it for some reason.

Garo

Kickass fights with nonsense story! This is what I wanted for Garo. The episode was practically all fight. Kinda surprised at so few knew Saejima Kouga.
chickdigger802
Banned
(02-27-2012, 04:16 PM)
I really just wish the garo suit was less random. Sometimes it got a cape, sometimes it got wings.

Give me a training montage or something.
WillyFive
(02-27-2012, 06:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Ookami-kun

I wonder if the homages in Gobuster was meant as a call-out to Power Rangers, what with anniversary and all that.

Toei sure loves their anniversaries. Since 2009, we have had two Kamen Rider anniversaries; the Super Sentai anniversary, the Metal Heroes anniversary, and I suppose Power Rangers.
Takao
Hello friend!
Have you heard the good news about Medabots?!
(02-27-2012, 06:18 PM)

Originally Posted by Willy105

Toei sure loves their anniversaries. Since 2009, we have had two Kamen Rider anniversaries; the Super Sentai anniversary, the Metal Heroes anniversary, and I suppose Power Rangers.

Any Anniversary that doesn't include Dragon Ball!

I know Kai premiered during the 25th Anniversary celebrations.
Slayven
(02-27-2012, 08:02 PM)
I haven't watched the subs, but if the villain has to get power to make monsters, why doesn't he just find a random outlet just to plug the pack into?
ZoddGutts
(02-27-2012, 10:36 PM)
Ratings for this week:

Fourze ep 24: 6.2

Go-Busters ep 1: 3.8

Slow star for Go-Busters... Goikager had debuted with 6.6 TV rating:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost...postcount=3151
Box of Bunnies
(02-27-2012, 10:51 PM)
With the ratings though, it's worth remembering that Pokemon Smash (the show Super Hero Time is up against) was particularly hyped last week.
Urban Scholar
(02-27-2012, 10:53 PM)
Fourze:

I got a big kick out of the new horoscope running things. He's really active and I wonder if that's to mean he'll last longer into the series.

Also I liked how Meteor had a grudge but I didn't like how short his revenge fight was though. It was over in 2 mins tops? The whole time he was amusing himself with cute little goth girl err Tomoko and was like meh the whole time. I do like Meteor's new form look and I hope the build is solid.

Gobusters:

I laughed at morphing time and I laughed at enemy robots being called megazords. I like the premise and yeah I was hating...probably still am. The villain Enter..ugh who thought that name was good.
RiderKairuu
(02-27-2012, 11:08 PM)
I need to stop coming here..I'm still not caught up on Fourze lol.
Box of Bunnies
(02-27-2012, 11:12 PM)
The dynamic transformations in Go-Busters are so cool. Hopefully they'll keep it up instead of going back to stock footage.

Chargin' dudes with guns like a boss.
Slayven
(02-27-2012, 11:14 PM)
Remember this?

Fourze movie confirms all solo rider movies must take place in Edo.
Slayven
(02-27-2012, 11:23 PM)
Just saw the Meteor upgrade, beyblade is all I can say.

Akibaranger cast is filling out, nothing but chicks man. And their main weapon is an action figure that turns into a gun.
RiderKairuu
(02-27-2012, 11:25 PM)

Originally Posted by Slayven

Remember this?

Fourze movie confirms all solo rider movies must take place in Edo.

Ugh...not again!
Parallax
best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
(02-27-2012, 11:26 PM)

Originally Posted by Box of Bunnies

The dynamic transformations in Go-Busters are so cool. Hopefully they'll keep it up instead of going back to stock footage.

Chargin' dudes with guns like a boss.

those are the worst gunmen of all time. how the hell could you not shoot them before they henshin'd? and what were those chairs and that table made of? hard polymer kevlar?
Slayven
(02-27-2012, 11:27 PM)

Originally Posted by Parallax

those are the worst gunmen of all time. how the hell could you not shoot them before they henshin'd? and what were those chairs and that table made of? hard polymer kevlar?

Or the fact they didn't walk up to them.
chickdigger802
Banned
(02-27-2012, 11:30 PM)
Anyone else find it a bit odd that their normal 'uniform' looks extremely similar to their ranger suit?

There whole henshiin sequence should just be the helmet at this point xD.
WillyFive
(02-28-2012, 12:16 AM)
I'm sick and tired of that Edo set.

I know fresh locations are kinda rare in Japan; and they do have a fully built Edo set; but it's so lame.

Why can't they keep using the destroyed city set that Super Sentai usually uses? That one never gets old.
Slayven
(02-28-2012, 01:52 AM)

I'm sick and tired of that Edo set.

I know fresh locations are kinda rare in Japan; and they do have a fully built Edo set; but it's so lame.

Why can't they keep using the destroyed city set that Super Sentai usually uses? That one never gets old.

I liked the bombed out factory from the Nega Den-o movie.
Takao
Hello friend!
(02-29-2012, 03:56 AM)
I just realized, it takes Saban less time to shoot an entire season of PR than it takes Linkara to put out a single review video.
Parallax
(02-29-2012, 03:59 AM)

Originally Posted by Takao

I just realized, it takes Saban less time to shoot an entire season of PR than it takes Linkara to put out a single review video.

I want to hear his views on spd and rpm only. I know there's gonna be saban wanking in the others.
Takao
Hello friend!
(02-29-2012, 04:00 AM)

I want to hear his views on spd and rpm only. I know there's gonna be saban wanking in the others.

SPD has been the one that we've been waiting for since July.
Parallax
(02-29-2012, 06:12 AM)

Originally Posted by Takao

SPD has been the one that we've been waiting for since July.

I know. he needs to hurry up or announce that he isnt doing them anymore
Slayven
(02-29-2012, 06:25 AM)

I know. he needs to hurry up or announce that he isnt doing them anymore

I am expecting a talent fit.
Boss Doggie
(02-29-2012, 06:57 AM)
Honestly it's RPM I want to hear him out - it's pretty much predictable on what he'd do on the shows after SPD.
WillyFive
(02-29-2012, 05:22 PM)
It's neat that they continue to play with the whodunit aspect of Fourze. This past story arc, it was a total red herring; there was absolutely no way to correctly guess who the monster was, since the show outright lied to the viewer.
Wiseblade
(02-29-2012, 07:17 PM)

It's neat that they continue to play with the whodunit aspect of Fourze. This past story arc, it was a total red herring; there was absolutely no way to correctly guess who the monster was, since the show outright lied to the viewer.

I guessed it. But then I changed my mind when the ballerina girl showed up.
vareon
(03-01-2012, 02:46 AM)

We never actually see Cygnus alongside that guy, actually. All we see was from his side, so he could be lying. Never thought it was another personality though, and ballerina girl seemed too obvious.
Slayven
(03-01-2012, 02:48 AM)
I guessed the Garo twist when they showed the burned up family tree. But it si funny no one never read it before.
vareon
(03-01-2012, 03:50 AM)

I guessed the Garo twist when they showed the burned up family tree. But it si funny no one never read it before.

I was actually expecting something outlandish for it--like, he's actually Leo's manifested evil side or something (this is Garo after all). But twins are fine too, I guess.
Takao
Hello friend!
(03-01-2012, 04:00 AM)

I am expecting a talent fit.

It has been a while since we've seen a new episode of Voltage Vengerz ...
Slayven
(03-01-2012, 04:02 AM)

Originally Posted by vareon

I was actually expecting something outlandish for it--like, he's actually Leo's manifested evil side or something (this is Garo after all). But twins are fine too, I guess.

Manifested evil side with titties.
chickdigger802
Banned
(03-01-2012, 04:18 AM)

Manifested evil side with titties.

90% sure that w/e they are trying to resurrect will have titties.

Hmmm more random eps splicing for Super Samurai. And it worked out pretty well imo. A lot better work than mmpr s2 =P
Last edited by chickdigger802; 03-01-2012 at 04:37 AM.
Slayven
(03-01-2012, 05:02 AM)

90% sure that w/e they are trying to resurrect will have titties.

Hmmm more random eps splicing for Super Samurai. And it worked out pretty well imo. A lot better work than mmpr s2 =P

It probably will, I like how Kouga can silence a whole building just by holding up his sheath. I wonder if the Mio character was mute or talking cost extra?
Boss Doggie
(03-01-2012, 04:48 PM)
Still waiting for the GokaiGavan movie
Parallax
(03-02-2012, 09:19 AM)
i might be jumping the gun here, but after that mini preview of akibaranger, i feel it might be pretty damn awesome.
Box of Bunnies
(03-02-2012, 10:04 AM)
I was already keen for Akiba based on the designs and what we'd heard so far, but the preview's promising too.

Takao
Hello friend!
(03-02-2012, 10:38 AM)
It's on Bandai's Youtube.

Looks amazing.
WillyFive
(03-02-2012, 01:37 PM)
Yeah, it looks pretty great. The explosions look like they are played back in real time, and not in slow motion; which makes it look more real. The door said "Go-Busters Production Meeting", so it's pretty meta too.
Slayven
(03-03-2012, 03:22 AM)
Red is going to to be the hotblooded not a fuck given type of guy.
Slayven
(03-03-2012, 06:38 PM)
The next Kamen rider should rip off G Gundam. Kamen Riders of the world. I want a boxing motif Kamen Rider.