• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL March |OT| It's Spring, Not Autumn, But The Leafs Are Fallin'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.Guru of Peru

played the long game
:( Thanks for reminding me. Am cry.

There's still hope for Schenn to turn it around. I feel like bringing him into the NHL early somewhat ruined him. He did have a decent 1st season, and things seemed to have spiralled down afterwards.

Nah, last season was his best by far.

Acid08

Banned
UGH. Dustin fucking Penner scores. Nemo giving up the really really weak goal.

Seriously, what a terrible effort by Niemi there.

swallow sadness, niemi

5j9K8.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm watching highlights now, and it seems like Winnipeg has let in 7+ goals a shit ton this year.

Tabris

Here's the layout I want for the playoffs:

St.Louis
Vancouver (I want Vancouver to be 2nd in league points though for home ice during the SCF)
Los Angeles
Nashville
Detroit
Chicago
Dallas or Phoenix or Colorado
San Jose

Either way, I am just so thankful for STL now that I think more about it. They have basically forced DET NSH to play against each other unless CHI continues winning and then they have to play NSH or DET. Either way, win win for us as the worst competitor we would then need to face is SJS. I mean there's always the chance of either DET or NSH to go on an even worse losing streak and some other team except for CHI to win most of the rest of the games, but it's looking pretty good that's how it'll work out.

Milly79

Chicago has the best chance. Detroit is facing some bad injuries and Nashville is horribly inconsistent. We should've beat Edmonton tonight. Easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom