• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Team Fortress 2 |OT3| - Murder-based Hat Simulator

Yeef

no one else wants to play Engineer because no one else wants to have their life's work (3-5 min) gets destroyed in 2-3 seconds.

Change it back, it was fine earlier. Now its just broken. Blizzard cannot joined with negative points.
Before, Tangmaster had negative points. Blizzard only has negative points because he's only played once in the last 30 days (which is the furthest back the records go) and he had 0 kills and 2 deaths. Which is why I said "Blizzard, stop being so bad".

I suppose I could make it so that anyone with negative points is just set to 0 points instead. I plan to tweak the points system a bunch over time and have it factor in things like kill/death ratio and win/loss ratio and other such stats.

Before, Tangmaster had negative points. Blizzard only has negative points because he's only played once in the last 30 days (which is the furthest back the records go) and he had 0 kills and 2 deaths. Which is why I said "Blizzard, stop being so bad".

I suppose I could make it so that anyone with negative points is just set to 0 points instead. I plan to tweak the points system a bunch over time and have it factor in things like kill/death ratio and win/loss ratio and other such stats.

ah I see. Good going Yeef.

Wouldn't it be nice if the winning team won something from the GAF Armory :eek:

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

How the hell does losewood not have negative points then?

Yeef

It seems like every time I think I have demomen on my team they just turn out to be demoknights. I wish they'd just give him a different icon so that I know how many slots are being wasted and I can stop wondering why, with three demomen, enemy sentries remain intact.

Sajjaja

It seems like every time I think I have demomen on my team they just turn out to be demoknights. I wish they'd just give him a different icon so that I know how many slots are being wasted and I can stop wondering why, with three demomen, enemy sentries remain intact.

I was no demoknight >_>

Bluth54

Those Demoknights were the heroes the Jank deserved, but not the ones it needs right now.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member

Eh...depends. If they can hit their pills, they can do demoknight all they want. I fuckin HATE when I'm chasing down Dougie...keep underestimating his ability to pill or I gotta mix up the dodging if I know it's him.

Though I can only name maybe one or two others who are good enough to pull that off....most of the time they just suck.

Yeef

Eh...depends. If they can hit their pills, they can do demoknight all they want. I fuckin HATE when I'm chasing down Dougie...keep underestimating his ability to pill or I gotta mix up the dodging if I know it's him.

Though I can only name maybe one or two others who are good enough to pull that off....most of the time they just suck.
I care less abou them being useless and more about knowing if I need to go demo to take down a sentry nest.

I for one only play Mobile Demo. Jumper stickies are mah game

sixghost

Crisis averted! I remembered the answer to my secret question. How I entered the wrong 'city of birth' as the answer to the question is beyond me.

What a fucking idiot I am.

Sajjaja

Get it tattooed to your body.

267827_det.jpg

there are probably scripts for sentry jumping but I'm not going to use them. One day I can do it effortlessly, and the next, I can't even do it.

There's probably videos on youtube on how to do it.

I know how to do. Just can't do it 100% successfully.

On another note: Who uses scripts for any of their classes? I don't have any script for any class. I know it definitely helps in a firefight for certain ones.

Yeef

I know how to do. Just can't do it 100% successfully.

On another note: Who uses scripts for any of their classes? I don't have any script for any class. I know it definitely helps in a firefight for certain ones.
I use scripts for all my classes!

Most of them don't really affect gameplay. Stuff like hiding viewmodels and voicemenu commands. The exceptions being quick-building mini-sentries, medic radar and ambassador FOV toggling.

quick mini sentry said:
alias quickmini "destroy 2; build 2; wait 60; +attack; wait 60; -attack; slot1"
alias moveup "voicemenu 0 3"
bind mouse5 quickmini
medic radar said:
// Medic Radar (hold E to find nearby teammates)
alias "autocall_default" "hud_medicautocallersthreshold "75""
alias "autocall_all" "hud_medicautocallersthreshold "150""
alias "+radar" "autocall_all; voicemenu 0 0"
alias "-radar" "autocall_default"
bind e "+radar"
FOV toggle said:
bind mouse5 "incrementvar fov_desired 75 90 15"

It's how actors know what to say.
There will be no scripts on the night!

Yeef

I have hundreds of hours in TF2 and I'm still not good at any of the classes.

RIDDLE ME THAT
Crutch weapons. Stop using them. They impede your improvement!

• Enforcer
  • Tomislav
  • Liberty Launcher
  • Machina
  • Soda Popper
  • Spy-cicle

bind ALT to Help! and keep pressing it
I have alt bound to "Incoming" and R bound to "Help!"

(And F bound to "Thanks!" and mouse4/5 bound to "sentry ahead" "activate charge" on most classes)

Top Bottom