• Register
  • TOS
  • Privacy
  • @NeoGAF

ph33nix
MWO
(04-09-2012, 02:12 AM)
ph33nix's Avatar

Originally Posted by DCX

That was rough :( GG bro, i don't know what was going on. Your defense was just slow off the line and i had HUGE holes to run threw. It hasn't happened much in the entire franchise :/

Mario Williams and Woodly went nuts this game. It's crazy how much they were always around the ball. I couldn't stop your TE for nothing. GG bro, keep plugging away.

Can i get a sync please :)

DCX

2k
Wellington
BAAAALLLINNN'
(04-09-2012, 02:28 AM)
Wellington's Avatar

Originally Posted by Colasante

I wish I knew how to play defense.

What are you having trouble with?
Ramirez
Official EA Apologist
(04-09-2012, 02:53 AM)
Ramirez's Avatar

Originally Posted by goldlion054

Penguin, I quit because I broke my only controller when I threw it out of rage. I typed you that message on a fight stick because its all i have left

Guys, I'm out again. I can't deal with this. Just kick me from the league.

dang, lol
Nightz
Member
(04-09-2012, 02:56 AM)
Nightz's Avatar

Originally Posted by McNei1y

not sure who I play but I am gone until tomorrow night-ish.

That would be me. Just let me know when you're available.
Striker
got struck
(04-09-2012, 03:25 AM)
Striker's Avatar

Originally Posted by bluemax

Dat Peter Newcomer.

bluemax
Banned
(04-09-2012, 03:37 AM)

Originally Posted by Striker

I'm surprised it took this long for Newcomer's running ability to break someone's spirit. Before that draft I created him and was toying around with every playbook that looked like it would work for a running QB.

That being said, I'm happy with Kaiser and his laser rocket arm. I'll miss him next season when I have to downgrade to HoFlynn.
Mrbob
how can the baaasheep
enjoy the shootbang?
(04-09-2012, 03:38 AM)
Mrbob's Avatar
Eznark, I doubt I can play tomorrow. Going to be gone all day. If we play it's going to have be late, around 9 or 10 central. I'll be home on Tuesday during the day though.
TheDrizzlerJ11
Member
(04-09-2012, 03:40 AM)
TheDrizzlerJ11's Avatar
Trasher, can you play?
bluemax
Banned
(04-09-2012, 03:53 AM)
Has Mastershake dropped/been kicked yet?
CB3
intangibles, motherfucker
(04-09-2012, 04:02 AM)
CB3's Avatar

Originally Posted by bluemax

Has Mastershake dropped/been kicked yet?

ill get to it within the hour
mastershake
Member
(04-09-2012, 04:14 AM)
mastershake's Avatar
Thanks for the well wishes guys! <3 madden gaf

and lolol @ Goldlion breaking his controller and playing on a fight stick. Been there, done that bro. It's not a good look!

Edit----

Bluemax

I just dropped myself from the franchise on EA's site so you should be good to go now.
Last edited by mastershake; 04-09-2012 at 04:17 AM.
CB3
intangibles, motherfucker
(04-09-2012, 04:18 AM)
CB3's Avatar
oh shit forgot to tell you good luck Mastershake. Both my sisters are married into the Marines so i know what that specific vacation is like.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 04:23 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by mastershake

Thanks for the well wishes guys! <3 madden gaf

and lolol @ Goldlion breaking his controller and playing on a fight stick. Been there, done that bro. It's not a good look!

Edit----

Bluemax

I just dropped myself from the franchise on EA's site so you should be good to go now.

Good luck broham!
mastershake
Member
(04-09-2012, 04:28 AM)
mastershake's Avatar

Originally Posted by CB3

oh shit forgot to tell you good luck Mastershake. Both my sisters are married into the Marines so i know what that specific vacation is like.

Thanks man! I'm not in the Marines but luckily where I will be staying is connected to a sizeable Marine base - so i should be pretty safe! :)
bluemax
Banned
(04-09-2012, 04:46 AM)

Originally Posted by mastershake

Thanks for the well wishes guys! <3 madden gaf

and lolol @ Goldlion breaking his controller and playing on a fight stick. Been there, done that bro. It's not a good look!

Edit----

Bluemax

I just dropped myself from the franchise on EA's site so you should be good to go now.

Originally Posted by mastershake

Thanks man! I'm not in the Marines but luckily where I will be staying is connected to a sizeable Marine base - so i should be pretty safe! :)

Thanks and good luck again dude. And certainly if I was going somewhere like that I'd want as many Marines around me as possible!
Trasher
Member
(04-09-2012, 05:23 AM)
Trasher's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheDrizzlerJ11

Trasher, can you play?

Hey. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Can you play tomorrow in the afternoon by chance?
TheDrizzlerJ11
Member
(04-09-2012, 05:24 AM)
TheDrizzlerJ11's Avatar

Originally Posted by Trasher

Hey. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner. Can you play tomorrow in the afternoon by chance?

Late afternoon is a maybe. Can you play now?
Trasher
Member
(04-09-2012, 05:29 AM)
Trasher's Avatar

Originally Posted by TheDrizzlerJ11

Late afternoon is a maybe. Can you play now?

Nah I can't. :(

Which coast you on? I'm east.

At the very least I can play tomorrow night later as well.
TheDrizzlerJ11
Member
(04-09-2012, 05:32 AM)
TheDrizzlerJ11's Avatar

Originally Posted by Trasher

Nah I can't. :(

Which coast you on? I'm east.

At the very least I can play tomorrow night later as well.

Np, tomorrow night it is.

I'm east coast too.
Splat
Member
(04-09-2012, 05:43 AM)
Holy Shit! GG FMT, my heart is pounding like crazy, haha. I was swearing like a motherfucker when you completed that miracle to Davis.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 05:56 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by Splat

Holy Shit! GG FMT, my heart is pounding like crazy, haha. I was swearing like a motherfucker when you completed that miracle to Davis.

lol that was a wild game! probably my most fun game of the season but it just wasn't meant to be. i got a lot of breaks in that game, the biggest bullshit being vernon davis at the end of the half. no timeouts and he gets thrown out of bounds with 1 second left to preserve the FG attempt? lulz

and that VD throw late was just a stupid throw. should've been picked but i lucked out! i also gambled on that FB throw that he was going to stay into block.... then he didn't :(

now i'm up against it!
Splat
Member
(04-09-2012, 06:01 AM)

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

lol that was a wild game! probably my most fun game of the season but it just wasn't meant to be. i got a lot of breaks in that game, the biggest bullshit being vernon davis at the end of the half. no timeouts and he gets thrown out of bounds with 1 second left to preserve the FG attempt? lulz

and that VD throw late was just a stupid throw. should've been picked but i lucked out! i also gambled on that FB throw that he was going to stay into block.... then he didn't :(

now i'm up against it!

Yeah, there was a bunch of crazy on both sides. I forgot about that end of half play haha, I'm pretty sure I said "are you kidding me" after he stumbled forward 10 yards into fg range, and then stepped out of bounds with a second left. Also Michael Crabtree breaking crazy tackles! CRABTREE! Mills decided to not throw a bunch of picks this game and I ate some shitty fumbles from Williams instead.

And then on my side I got nice blocking on a screen and outside run. I think I had what, 2 plays over 60 yards that weren't TDs but tackled inside the 5? Plus the 98 yarder to Heap. I felt shitty on that Vernon throw since I whiffed on the hitstick on Dalton with Cooper, and then you made me pay, and it was right after a questionable holding call. Tons of back and forth stuff all game, and I am super glad we're done for the season with your newly ridiculous secondary. I mean, I guess 2 NFCW teams could make the playoffs right? :jnc
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 06:02 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by Splat

Yeah, there was a bunch of crazy on both sides. I forgot about that end of half play haha, I'm pretty sure I said "are you kidding me" after he stumbled forward 10 yards into fg range, and then stepped out of bounds with a second left. Also Michael Crabtree breaking crazy tackles! CRABTREE! Mills decided to not throw a bunch of picks this game and I ate some shitty fumbles from Williams instead.

And then on my side I got nice blocking on a screen and outside run. I think I had what, 2 plays over 60 yards that weren't TDs but tackled inside the 5? Plus the 98 yarder to Heap. I felt shitty on that Vernon throw since I whiffed on the hitstick on Dalton with Cooper, and then you made me pay, and it was right after a questionable holding call. Tons of back and forth stuff all game, and I am super glad we're done for the season with your newly ridiculous secondary. I mean, I guess 2 NFCW teams could make the playoffs right? :jnc

i'm not even sure ONE NFCW team will make it at this point!
bluemax
Banned
(04-09-2012, 06:04 AM)

Originally Posted by FrenchMovieTheme

i'm not even sure ONE NFCW team will make it at this point!

Someone has too! And maybe that someone will be bluemax!
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 06:07 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by bluemax

Someone has too! And maybe that someone will be bluemax!

i'm rooting for you brother!
BigAT
Member
(04-09-2012, 06:08 AM)
BigAT's Avatar
(SF) D.Akers, 18 Yd FG, 4:19
(SF) D.Akers, 47 Yd FG, 1:59
(SF) D.Akers, 49 Yd FG, 0:40
(SF) D.Akers, 48 Yd FG, 0:00
(SF) D.Akers, 39 Yd FG, 6:22

Good job emulating the real 49ers offense.
Ramirez
Official EA Apologist
(04-09-2012, 06:10 AM)
Ramirez's Avatar
Anyone need a sub?
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 06:14 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by BigAT

(SF) D.Akers, 18 Yd FG, 4:19
(SF) D.Akers, 47 Yd FG, 1:59
(SF) D.Akers, 49 Yd FG, 0:40
(SF) D.Akers, 48 Yd FG, 0:00
(SF) D.Akers, 39 Yd FG, 6:22

Good job emulating the real 49ers offense.

lol if i get in long yardage 3rd down situations, i'm fucked with dalton. but if i roll with kap, i'm fucked before i ever reach 3rd down. i should just run 99% of the time!
DMczaf
(04-09-2012, 06:21 AM)
DMczaf's Avatar
Can we boot the NFC West?
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 06:24 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar
god DAMMIT! now justin smith is out 11 weeks. ugh...

i'm going to need an exemption to sign a couple DE's. my starters at LE and RE are both injured for an extended period. if this isn't ok then say something before my next game!
bluemax
Banned
(04-09-2012, 06:24 AM)
Why all this hate on the NFC West! Why does no one ever talk about how bad the AFC East has been for 3 straight seasons!
Mrbob
how can the baaasheep
enjoy the shootbang?
(04-09-2012, 06:33 AM)
Mrbob's Avatar

Originally Posted by DMczaf

Can we boot the NFC West?

Co signed.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 06:36 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar
time will tell if the NFC west ends up making any noise in the playoffs. we know for certain mrbob won't!
Mrbob
how can the baaasheep
enjoy the shootbang?
(04-09-2012, 06:36 AM)
Mrbob's Avatar
Lol, you're finished without your QB run cheddar.
FrenchMovieTheme
I'm waiting for a star to fall
(04-09-2012, 06:38 AM)
FrenchMovieTheme's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mrbob

Lol, you're finished without your QB run cheddar.

kapernick is still on my team. if i play you i'll make sure he starts!
eznark
Banned
(04-09-2012, 02:03 PM)
eznark's Avatar

Originally Posted by Mrbob

Eznark, I doubt I can play tomorrow. Going to be gone all day. If we play it's going to have be late, around 9 or 10 central. I'll be home on Tuesday during the day though.

Tomorrow is fine. Whatever. I'd rather play you in the show.
Wellington
BAAAALLLINNN'
(04-09-2012, 03:55 PM)
Wellington's Avatar
So if I was a dirty cheater, what do we call splat with Cooper Fitzgerald!
Splat
Member
(04-09-2012, 04:15 PM)

Originally Posted by Wellington

So if I was a dirty cheater, what do we call splat with Cooper Fitzgerald!

Number of sacks Cooper has unblocked: zero (okay, maybe 1 or 2 because of busted screens)
DCX
DCX
(04-09-2012, 04:36 PM)
DCX's Avatar

Originally Posted by Wellington

So if I was a dirty cheater, what do we call splat with Cooper Fitzgerald!

A dirty cheater who has a losing record?

Big game in the dirty south upcoming between DM and Bird. Bird wins, he controls the south with a game against the Falcons next week. If DM wins he creates a three way tie and the Falcons game next week becomes huge for Bird.

Both teams meet again last game of the season and if I had a crystal ball, loser may find themselves outside looking in playoff wise.

DCX
levious
That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
(04-09-2012, 04:48 PM)
You should probably not comment on that sort of topic dcx...
eznark
Banned
(04-09-2012, 05:03 PM)
eznark's Avatar
Mastershake, are you based out of Oshkosh?
DCX
DCX
(04-09-2012, 05:13 PM)
DCX's Avatar

Originally Posted by levious

You should probably not comment on that sort of topic dcx...

Yea because its the same thing right?

Either way I don't believe wells, splat or anyone else is cheating. I still stand by my notion that everyone should play in coverage as a LB or Safety. it is incredible the numbers Cooper is putting up. It also somewhat disproves Wells alleged LE cheese.

You know what is cheating? Bird, DM and CB in coverage.



DCX
Last edited by DCX; 04-09-2012 at 05:21 PM.
Wellington
BAAAALLLINNN'
(04-09-2012, 05:18 PM)
Wellington's Avatar
I can't wait for Cheater Bowl in a few weeks, Wellington vs DCX.
Splat
Member
(04-09-2012, 05:24 PM)
Cooper's able to be shut down by good OL. He did basically nothing against all the stupid 95+ rated guards he went up against early in the season.
DCX
DCX
(04-09-2012, 05:29 PM)
DCX's Avatar

Originally Posted by Splat

Cooper's able to be shut down by good OL. He did basically nothing against all the stupid 95+ rated guards he went up against early in the season.

Again, I don't believe you are using voodoo or GameShark codes. Even Wellie, when I played him the second time last season while using the Browns. I was able to gameplan the pressure and adjust.

People have to adjust. If you got sacked six times by the same player you HAVE to do something about it by sack three. Left the TE in to block.. maybe TE and RB. Something.

DCX
CB3
intangibles, motherfucker
(04-09-2012, 05:31 PM)
CB3's Avatar
I have 13 sacks from a DE. Who plays AT the DE position. Bang Bang.
DCX
DCX
(04-09-2012, 05:36 PM)
DCX's Avatar

Originally Posted by CB3

I have 13 sacks from a DE. Who plays AT the DE position. Bang Bang.

Haha well, does it count when Mario Williams is a DE but labeled a LB?

DCX
levious
That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
(04-09-2012, 05:46 PM)

Originally Posted by DCX

Yea because its the same thing right?


DCX

Not at all, since what you did was actual cheating. You shouldn't throw that word around or try to devalue its meaning given what you did.
LukeSmith
No more sharecropping
On Redmond's plantation
I took the Freedom Road
(04-09-2012, 05:49 PM)
LukeSmith's Avatar
Pheenix I returned to the office to see you hunting for me like a stoner trying to track down a Jack in the Box.

I can go tomorrow early evening after work.
CB3
intangibles, motherfucker
(04-09-2012, 05:54 PM)
CB3's Avatar

Originally Posted by levious

Not at all, since what you did was actual cheating. You shouldn't throw that word around or try to devalue its meaning given what you did.


Thread Tools