• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Gay and Bisexual relationship thread |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeesEight

That was my point. You often see people in this thread posting about how if they could only find the right guy then they would feel better about themselves, and I have always argued against that and learning to love and accept yourself first and foremost was more important.

Ah yeah, I agree on that. My mistake.

Having slept on it I don't think I was exactly thinking clearly last night - I'm making steady if modest gains and I'm the heaviest I've ever been. I should be looking at where I was and where I am now and be happy with and proud of the gains I've made, it just all feel futile I guess sometimes. First world problems for sure.

I've definitely been there. Will feel the same way soon too. I think it's good to keep track of improvements so you can look back and reinforce "yes, I am making progress." It's something I haven't done and really wish I did. Like, before or after pictures or something along those lines. I basically just have to jump on the scale and remind myself how light I used to be.

But yeah, first world problems. :p

Sagitario

How am I supposed to be messaging people on okcupid? I just don't understand...basically no one ever replies to me.I don't know if it's my profile or if I'm just too ugly for my type. yes, I'm average and am not fit, but I'm also not obese or anything and I consider myself average looking as well. i.e., I'm not ugly. Wtf am I doing wrong?

It's like we are twins!

Mr_Zombie

I have a similar problem, not on OKcupid, but on another hooking up site. I admit that I haven't invested enough time in my profile yet (but at least uploaded a photo this time, so it's a progress :p), but few guys already left a "mark" at my profile (a feature similar to poking on Facebook, but with short predefined messages like "Cute!", "Oooo!", "Nice" etc.) and I have no idea what to do. I feel bad for not replying anything at all, because then I feel like I'm ignoring them, but at the same time I'm not good at making the first step (I haven't used similar sites like this before) :/. I tried to send a "thank you ;)" messages to few guys and I saw that they visited my profile afterwards, but nothing more. It doesn't help that lots of guys have messages like "I'm too shy to make a first step" or "Surprise me" in their profile descriptions. Ugh.

... few guys already left a "mark" at my profile (a feature similar to poking on Facebook, but with short predefined messages like "Cute!", "Oooo!", "Nice" etc.) and I have no idea what to do. I feel bad for not replying anything at all, because then I feel like I'm ignoring them, but at the same time I'm not good at making the first step (I haven't used similar sites like this before) :/. I tried to send a "thank you ;)" messages to few guys and I saw that they visited my profile afterwards, but nothing more. It doesn't help that lots of guys have messages like "I'm too shy to make a first step" or "Surprise me" in their profile descriptions. Ugh.
Sending stock "marks" and nothing more seems kind of... underwhelming, I guess. Honestly, they shouldn't even expect a reply. It's like... what do you say? They've got you in a corner (so to speak), and are expecting a reply, but they've given you next to nothing. They make the first, easy move without effort, and leave the rest to you. Although, it doesn't sound too hard/bad.

Personally, I'd probably just say "Thanks" and maybe add something else--a comment on something I noticed on his profile. "Oh, you like [so and so]? Me, too." and go from there. If they're just attractive and have nothing of interest or anything substantial on their profile, I'd say just skip them. Don't get hung up on expecting a reply, though.

Well I went to the movie last nice with the guy. He is 29 and works at Nordstrom's like I already said, he studied fashion marketing.

Anyway we went and saw the movie Mirror Mirror and all throughout the movie he was touching my arm and squeezing my hand and I started touching his leg.

After the movie was over we drove to a park and he parked the car and we got in the backseat and started making out. I lifted up his shirt and started playing with his nipples using my tongue. He was moaning and groaning and finally I decided to go down on him. He leaked a lot of precum, I could taste it very well. I almost made him cum but he made me stop because we should save it for another time. He did the same for me going down on me. I think I wanted to actually have sex with him but he didn't have any condoms and neither did I, we would've fucked in the back of his car probably. We even did 69 although it was kind of hard since he is shorter than me lol.
But now that I think about it, that would've just been another hookup too. I'm glad we didn't go any further than we did. I mean sure it was hot to be out there but I'm not really sure it would've been the best idea. I already said I didn't want to hookup anymore, and here I was again about to do the same thing...-_-;

Basch

Sending stock "marks" and nothing more seems kind of... underwhelming, I guess. Honestly, they shouldn't even expect a reply. It's like... what do you say? They've got you in a corner (so to speak), and are expecting a reply, but they've given you next to nothing. They make the first, easy move without effort, and leave the rest to you. Although, it doesn't sound too hard/bad.

Personally, I'd probably just say "Thanks" and maybe add something else--a comment on something I noticed on his profile. "Oh, you like [so and so]? Me, too." and go from there. If they're just attractive and have nothing of interest or anything substantial on their profile, I'd say just skip them. Don't get hung up on expecting a reply, though.

this.

sruckus

I had a great night of constantly being hit on by this straight girl I'm friends with. Every time she gets really drunk she doesn't leave me alone and wants me to make out. She gets into my bed, steals my phone and puts it in her boobs, etc. I have no desire whatsoever (maybe I'm just gay, but I also don't find her attractive at all and I do other girls) and it's really starting to piss me off.

Mau ®

So I'm thinking of joining one of those dating sites :/

So I've been thinking which pic of mine to use and I think I should use this one. Some of my friends agree it's a good one, as it's casual/friendly and unpretentious . I just want GayGAF's objective input hehe.

2iNVL.jpg

EDIT: Too big, added smaller one :)

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus

So I've been thinking which pic of mine to use and I think I should use this one. Some of my friends agree it's a good one, as it's casual/friendly and unpretentious . I just want GayGAF's objective input hehe.

Cute, but maybe lose the hat?

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

I AM SCREAMING!

ilmVGJXESnENd.gif

Its cute just loose the hat and less light in your face

Erebus

I like it.

sruckus

I was confused at first as well.

Sounds like the ladies just want a big piece of that sruckus pie. Just beat them off with a stick, it usually works best.

(I'm assuming she's just not your type.)

Ha if I considered her at all attractive I would have at least made out. I don't lol

sruckus

Umm yeah...you won't have any problems finding people with that pic...

Tritroid

...You're joining a dating site?

Good god, you're gorgeous. :x

sphinx

the piano man
If you guys ever are in Europe, I recommend Gayromeo, now called planet romeo, is a very decent site, free, you can get in contact with anyone and it's very well done,

www.gayromeo.com

their biggest market is Germany and Holland but there are a decent amount of guys omstly everywhere, certainly in the US.

Mau ®

Thanks everybody for the input :D

And to my #1 haters Marius_ and Phono, gurls you better keep it cute. This ain't POP GAF ;)

Alcoori

Yesterday I was at a bar for my roommate's birthday and there was a drag show. I was passably inebriated and as the drag queen was moving around asking questions to people and making jokes I asked her where she got her wig and how I would wear it all the time if I had the same one (it was a big 'fro wig).
I wasn't expecting her to go backstage, take it off and come back and hand it to me so I could put it on.

I ended up doing my own show, lip-syncing to Toxic. I got $2 in tips.

silvon

If a guy asked you to his house does it always mean sex? One guy I met online asked me to have lunch at his house for our second meeting. I went there slightly confused and not knowing what to expect, and we ended up
having lunch and going out exploring the city. I'm not sure whether it's just my imagination, but I feel some awkwardness between us during the meeting lol.

BeesEight

If a guy asked you to his house does it always mean sex? One guy I met online asked me to have lunch at his house for our second meeting. I went there slightly confused and not knowing what to expect, and we ended up
having lunch and going out exploring the city. I'm not sure whether it's just my imagination, but I feel some awkwardness between us during the meeting lol.

Not always. But in my experience - yes.

I like it.

I also like your facial hair. It's not too much and it looks hot.

Lucario

2iNVL.jpg

O_________O;

That is a great picture. Don't change a damn thing.

(u hot. Love the hat.)

Man I'm supposed to move in with my boyfriend in July, it's been planned for a while and it just hit me that it's a huge fucking step in our relationship and now I'm starting to wonder if we'll get along fine or if it'll rip us apart.

And inthezone, keep the hat, always.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
That's a few months away, and it's something that happens in every relationship that's evolving. You shouldn't fear it so much.

That's a few months away, and it's something that happens in every relationship that's evolving. You shouldn't fear it so much.

I know but I'm such a messy person and he's not and I can already see how things will be when we'll live together. We never had a serious fight in 13+ months so I don't think we'd break up over this. It's still worrying me a bit though, on top of knowing I won't be feeling at home for the first few months.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I know but I'm such a messy person and he's not and I can already see how things will be when we'll live together. We never had a serious fight in 13+ months so I don't think we'd break up over this. It's still worrying me a bit though, on top of knowing I won't be feeling at home for the first few months.

Better practice your cleaning skillz!

royalan

Yesterday I was at a bar for my roommate's birthday and there was a drag show. I was passably inebriated and as the drag queen was moving around asking questions to people and making jokes I asked her where she got her wig and how I would wear it all the time if I had the same one (it was a big 'fro wig).
I wasn't expecting her to go backstage, take it off and come back and hand it to me so I could put it on.

I ended up doing my own show, lip-syncing to Toxic. I got $2 in tips.

1WSQX.gif

Shantay, you stay.

For Easter weekend I went to go party in Manchester. Was at an awesome house party on the Sat, caught up with some friends and met a lot of cool people. On the Sunday I hit Canal Street (where all of the gay clubs are) with my sister and her partner. Another brilliant night, didn't stop laughing. Faaaar too drunk.

Met a really cute guy. From 3am until the club shut around 4.30 we ended up making out. Great kisser and he seemed instinctively to know how to kiss me just right on the neck. There was also possibly a lot of indecent groping going on. It's a wonder we weren't thrown out ;)

Afterwards we went for a take-away and then he walked me back to my hotel. We finished by kissing gently in the rain which I thought was cute.

Totally knackered now. Probably going to throw a sick day tomorrow. Can't manage a 7am start!

Bailey 87

For Easter weekend I went to go party in Manchester. Was at an awesome house party on the Sat, caught up with some friends and met a lot of cool people. On the Sunday I hit Canal Street (where all of the gay clubs are) with my sister and her partner. Another brilliant night, didn't stop laughing. Faaaar too drunk.

Met a really cute guy. From 3am until the club shut around 4.30 we ended up making out. Great kisser and he seemed instinctively to know how to kiss me just right on the neck. There was also possibly a lot of indecent groping going on. It's a wonder we weren't thrown out ;)

Afterwards we went for a take-away and then he walked me back to my hotel. We finished by kissing gently in the rain which I thought was cute.

Totally knackered now. Probably going to throw a sick day tomorrow. Can't manage a 7am start!

You slut :p

Welcome back! How's your piercing?

Gone, sadly. I took it out last August for an MRI since they weren't sure and I didn't want to chance having my junk pulled off. That said, I'm sure I could redo a PA without a problem, but I'd rather have the 'full package'.

Also, apparently we've gone through a set of juniors (or two?!) that are now members? I feel like I need to break out the old man 'git off mah rainbow' sort of deal.

Gone, sadly. I took it out last August for an MRI since they weren't sure and I didn't want to chance having my junk pulled off. That said, I'm sure I could redo a PA without a problem, but I'd rather have the 'full package'.

Also, apparently we've gone through a set of juniors (or two?!) that are now members? I feel like I need to break out the old man 'git off mah rainbow' sort of deal.

but don't you like it getting pulled off?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom